Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go.

+13
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Blackhand
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
okocha
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who are you voting for?

days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_lcap13%days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_lcap4%days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_lcap42%days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_rcap 42% [ 10 ]
days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_lcap25%days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_rcap 25% [ 6 ]
days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_lcap4%days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_lcap8%days to go - Who are you going to vote for? - 100 days to go. Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just less than a 100 actually - but who cares.

I thought it would be fun to have a poll now and another around election day, to see if people change their minds in the run up to the day.

Who are you going to vote for?

(you do not have to tell us - just vote anyway).

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Labour all the way for me, bring it on UKIP nutters and Cameron lovers Very Happy

I've put Labour for now mainly because I feel as if voting Green would be a bit of a waste at this point.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saddens me that people will still vote for a party that always takes us to war.

If Labour get in again we'll be defending Ukraine before the end of the year.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Saddens me that people will still vote for a party that always takes us to war.

who took us to war in the Falklands? Refresh me please.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Saddens me that people will still vote for a party that always takes us to war.

If Cameron had his way we'd have been fighting Assad with Isis.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Over 30 years ago, I doubt there are many politicians left who were responsible for that.

Having said that, Argentina invaded a British island, do you honestly think it was the wrong decision? Iraq were no direct threat to the UK.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UKIP - because Nat, BDP and AD are voting for them.

scottjames30 wrote:UKIP - because Nat, BDP and AD are voting for them.

Be good if this was a joke. Unfortunately you're that much of a sheep.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Over 30 years ago, I doubt there are many politicians left who were responsible for that.

Having said that, Argentina invaded a British island, do you honestly think it was the wrong decision? Iraq were no direct threat to the UK.

Blair lied to parliament about Iraq I wouldn't hold many beyond him directly responsible. 

As I said Cameron wanted us to be in Syria now, luckily Miliband has more sense than that.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

luckily Miliband has more sense than that.

Do you know him? Even people within the Labour party think Milliband will be a terrible spineless leader.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Do you know him? Even people within the Labour party think Milliband will be a terrible spineless leader.

I don't need to know him to know what his stance on Syria was you ponce.

WW1 Asquith/Lloyd George ( Both Liberals)

WW2 Chamberlain / Churchill (Both Conservatives)

Suez Crisis Eden (Conservative)

Aden Emergency Douglas - Home (Conservative)

Falklands Conflict Thatcher (Conservative)

Gulf War 1 Major (Conservative)

Try again......

I'm voting for perez hilton. Hes been the most entertaining.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

I'm sure even you will agree that it's the oppositions job to appose everything the government want to do - you only find out their true feelings when they gain power.

Mark my words, UK boots will be on Ukraine ground before the year is out if Labour get back in.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I'm sure even you will agree that it's the oppositions job to appose everything the government want to do - you only find out their true feelings when they gain power.

Mark my words, UK boots will be on Ukraine ground before the year is out if Labour get back in.

even the yank crackpots woundn't take on mad Vlad and the Ruskies Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

He must know him personally.

Keep up Scott Nats accepted it was a stupid comment and changed tact, see post 11.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Keep up Scott Nats accepted it was a stupid comment and changed tact, see post 11.

I haven't changed tact. You said you knew what Milliband had planned, but you don't. Right now it's his job to challenge the government on everything, but as soon as he gets in power nothing much will change - except war in Ukraine.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Keep up Scott Nats accepted it was a stupid comment and changed tact, see post 11.
All i see is you voting for someone that members of his own party that think hes a plonker, that's why i say you might know him personally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum