Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter from Adam Bogdan

+10
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
boltonbonce
observer
Sluffy
NickFazer
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 16:57

lol!

Good gag

32Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Liverpool should be aiming higher than bringing someone of Bogdans quality into their team, i wonder what their fans think?

Can't blame the lad for going to one of the biggest clubs in Europe though.

33Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:01

Amos is better than bogdan and younger. If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't

34Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Amos is better than bogdan and younger. If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't
They wanted Amos but didn't want to do business with Manure, Bogdan was sloppy seconds.

35Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:08

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Amos is better than bogdan and younger. If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't
They wanted Amos but didn't want to do business with Manure, Bogdan was sloppy seconds.

Smile

36Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:15

y2johnny wrote:If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't

Would seem Lennon and Rodgers disagree with you on that one mate.

37Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:41

Arsed. Rodgers will be sacked by xmas

38Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And Lennon will walk so it really doesn't matter about them two.

39Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 18:06

y2johnny wrote:Arsed. Rodgers will be sacked by xmas

Not sure that makes you a better judge of talent than him or Lennon.

You should be pleased anyway, if we get Amos we have a 'better' keeper on a quarter of the wage we offered Bogdan.

40Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 18:10

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Arsed. Rodgers will be sacked by xmas

Not sure that makes you a better judge of talent than him or Lennon.

You should be pleased anyway, if we get Amos we have a 'better' keeper on a quarter of the wage we offered Bogdan.

I am. My point is football is a gift. And all these players would rather get a bit more money than doing what they (should) love. Playing. I know someone has to be on the bench but if i was a player like bogdan i would rather be playing week in/week out than be the understudy for a keeper who is probably not as good.

Anyway.

41Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 19:25

You've just said yourself he's got a good chance of getting into the team though?

42Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 19:28

You know full well what i saying
Mignolet is shit

If bogdan does replace him it wont be for long. Neither of Liverpools keepers are top 6 team goalkeepers. Neither of them

43Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 20:14

I know what you were saying about Mignolet yes. But that doesn't justify your argument in the slightest, it just enforces mine.

44Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 20:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amos better than Bogdan :rofl:

The simple fact is that liverpool have bagged a superb goalkeeper for nothing, on relatively small wages.. He will be their number one in due course I am certain

45Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 20:34

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Amos better than Bogdan :rofl:

The simple fact is that liverpool have bagged a superb goalkeeper for nothing, on relatively small wages.. He will be their number one in due course I am certain
Perhaps this is a Win-Win scenario.  We get a good young goalkeeper at 1/4 of the wages of Bogdan.  Liverpool get Bogdan who would be a very good number two, especially with a good defense in front of him.  Let's not compare to our leaky defense.  Let's hope Amos becomes the next Jussi (and that we actually sign him unlike Morgan)!!!

46Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 23:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amos and Madine are done deals. Won't be announced till their contracts expire on July 1st. For anyone that didn't know

47Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 23:53

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Amos and Madine are done deals. Won't be announced till their contracts expire on July 1st. For anyone that didn't know
I guess I was referring to everyone saying Morgan's deal was done and only awaiting his signature.  He signed on the wrong dotted line! So who is now available to replace him with no transfer fee and who will take very little in monetary compensation?

48Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 00:17

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was always nervous when a opposition player got past the Half Way Line and was in a position to shoot.

Just thought Bogdan was susceptible to Long Shots and Free Kicks ... Whish him Well anyway.

49Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:35

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'll always remember him for that Magnificent piece of classic goalkeeping when Yeovil Scored at the Reebok !!!! Epic !!!1

50Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:I'll always remember him for that Magnificent piece of classic goalkeeping when Yeovil Scored at the Reebok !!!! Epic !!!1
Could happen to anyone. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum