Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 33]

181Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:It wouldn't be a pint, you'd be telling me to my face that you'll talk to me how you want. Short memory?
So you are willing to throw infinite amounts of money at a job, taxpayers money I might add, without knowing the final cost.
In case you hadn't sussed it out, the root of the problem lies in the countries of the Refugees' origins.

Syria, Eritrea, Sudan? How's that our problem?
As for politicians, Nigel will be watching, ready to whip up the natives!

You have your views I have mine. But you're yet to offer an alternative in order to deal with the problem.

Of course the root of the problem lies in the country of origin, ideal world those places would be safe for people to live. But they're not, so IMO we need to work out a way of dealing with this.
I've offered an alternative, don't let any in!!
What could be simpler? We have enough have nots in this country what we can't look after properly so why should we have a load more who we'll have to support, educate and maintain healthwise, and that's the ones that don't get upto any mischief!!
As RT said and I have mentioned before, why are their rich Muslim brothers not getting involved? Money by any chance?
I wonder how many wish they still had Saddam and Gadaffi?

182Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 13:00

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:It wouldn't be a pint, you'd be telling me to my face that you'll talk to me how you want. Short memory?
So you are willing to throw infinite amounts of money at a job, taxpayers money I might add, without knowing the final cost.
In case you hadn't sussed it out, the root of the problem lies in the countries of the Refugees' origins.

Syria, Eritrea, Sudan? How's that our problem?
As for politicians, Nigel will be watching, ready to whip up the natives!

You have your views I have mine. But you're yet to offer an alternative in order to deal with the problem.

Of course the root of the problem lies in the country of origin, ideal world those places would be safe for people to live. But they're not, so IMO we need to work out a way of dealing with this.
I've offered an alternative, don't let any in!!
What could be simpler? We have enough have nots in this country what we can't look after properly so why should we have a load more who we'll have to support, educate and maintain healthwise, and that's the ones that don't get upto any mischief!!
As RT said and I have mentioned before, why are their rich Muslim brothers not getting involved? Money by any chance?
I wonder how many wish they still had Saddam and Gadaffi?

I agree with RT on the muslim world not doing enough (see post 177), although Turkey is taking a huge amount of refugees too.

I don't think refugees/immigrants to this country are a drain long term - the evidence supports the opposite. 

Personally I don't think leaving people in temporary camps is an option - they'll keep getting larger and larger. You do. That's where we disagree, and neither of us will change our minds on that.

183Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 14:22

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This arrived in my inbox this morning:

MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU... EXPLAINS WHY
> > 
> > 
> > Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb.
> > 
> > The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...
> > 
> > “Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to 
> immigrate.
> > 
> > “They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.
> > 
> > “They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.
> > 
> > “They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in 
> that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).
> > 
> > “That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.
> > 
> > “And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.
> > 
> > “Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain 
> in the private domain.
> > 
> > The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.
> > 
> > “For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of 
> them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.
> > 
> > “If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.
> > 
> > “Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?”

184Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 14:24

Completely see your point, but this anecdote is a pretty well known hoax, originally it was Belgium that was used.

185Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 16:32

Be more German - Page 10 CN6Cr7FXAAEIvcs

186Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 16:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very difficult situation but we caused a lot of it so yes we should play a part in dealing with it, whether that means housing thousands of people I'm not sure but we need to do something I agree with that.

187Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 17:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Be more German - Page 10 CN6Cr7FXAAEIvcs

That's like something a 10 year old would use. Laughable.

188Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 17:20

David Schneider tweeted it, take it up with him.

189Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:05

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

anyone on here signed any of the myriad of 38 degree petitions about this?

190Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:anyone on here signed any of the myriad of 38 degree petitions about this?

Yes, the one to remove 1874 from Bolton Nuts.

191Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:12

You'd be in bits if I left the site and you know it.

192Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:13

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:anyone on here signed any of the myriad of 38 degree petitions about this?

Yes, the one to remove 1874 from Bolton Nuts.

Don't you dare. 74 is a..........

Yeah i got nothing

193Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:13

I've signed the one for the bees

194Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:16

y2johnny wrote:Don't you dare. 74 is a hero

And with me doing that, Y2Johnny becomes obsolete!

:biggrin:

195Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:16

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:

I only found out recently why its called 38 degrees...its cos that is the angle at which an avalanche starts apparently. I signed bees one as well

196Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:17

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Shocked
bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Don't you dare. 74 is a hero

And with me doing that, Y2Johnny becomes obsolete!

Mad

197Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:17

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Don't you dare. 74 is a wank stain

And with me doing that, Y2Johnny becomes a hero!

I agree

198Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:18

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I only found out recently why its called 38 degrees...its cos that is the angle at which an avalanche starts apparently. I signed bees one as well

I get about 15 a day through. I do actually read them and if i agree with it i sign. But a lot of the guff that comes through is a bit much

199Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:55

Did anybody else sign the one for that lad who got beaten up by the plod in Scotland?

Awful.

200Be more German - Page 10 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big fire in Walkden Bread. KP been up there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum