You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Be more German

Be more German

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 22]

61 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:05

Guest


Guest
@Soul Kitchen wrote: explain to me why I should share those remaining perks with folk who think of me as an infidel and a worthless piece of shit?



But this is it - the whole, ridiculous myth that anybody trying to escape tyranny is some sort of mental Wahabi nutter with an AK and a deeply ingrained desire to blow us all up.

They're not!

The overwhelming majority are just simple people like us who just want to be left alone and live out their days in peace.

Why can't folk see it?

62 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:13

Guest


Guest
These people leave their whole lives behind to escape from ISIS, risk theirs and their families lives to get to a safer part of the world. Then when they get there decide that actually the ISIS view is pretty bang on and they want to destroy the country they escaped to.

Right.

63 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:33

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
most people i would imagine would have no problem with migrants escaping ISIS or other kinds of persecution, it's how we deal with the other kinds of migrants, the ones that people are afraid to talk about openly because they will be classed as a bigot or a racist.

64 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:34

Bollotom2014

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
So, we're now all Nazis, intolerant, really not worthy of holding an opinion so a rather pointless exercise opening the thread for discussion in the first place. Thank goodness this is a football forum and not a political one.

65 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:36

Copper Dragon

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Record high immigration figures revealed this morning.

Let some more in though, some of the posters on this very thread will put them up and take care of them.

66 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:43

Guest


Guest
@Norpig wrote:most people i would imagine would have no problem with migrants escaping ISIS or other kinds of persecution, it's how we deal with the other kinds of migrants, the ones that people are afraid to talk about openly because they will be classed as a bigot or a racist.

I'd hope you're right, but judging by SK's comments that these people are undesirables, I'm not sure you are. Particularly as these refugees our PM is describing as a 'swarm'. They've come from war torn countries where they're not safe anymore, it's not as though they've come to Britain out of choice.

On the other kinds of migrants, 2/3 of the EU migrants this year have come for a job they already had lined up. So if the government want to reduce that number they need to make the work more desirable for people within the UK (wage increases), although I've no idea how many UK residents want the jobs these migrants are doing.

67 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:49

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Copper Dragon wrote:Record high immigration figures revealed this morning.

Let some more in though, some of the posters on this very thread will put them up and take care of them.


Correct.
I'm in self preservation mode, just like the ones trying to get in, and fortunately Corbyn will never reach the heady heights of Chamberlain.
Some of the posters on here completely disregard the generation gap of folk and do their best to impose their beliefs.
Somebody said we are British, we are better than that, yes we are but unfortunately some undesirables have took advantage of that attitude!!!
As for my paranoia, you haven't got a fucking clue about me 74, you too live in your own little bubble.
Btw you've still not explained why I should share?

68 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:58

Guest


Guest
You said you believe all immigrants hate you.

So clearly you have your own paranoid issues which massively warp your judgement on this. 

So I give up, seeing as you keep talking about how old you are you've clearly decided there's no room for your views to change any more. So instead of me trying to convince you I'l leave you to enjoy them.

69 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:01

Guest


Guest
I'm honestly not trying to impose my beliefs on anybody.

But this is a forum for discussion so I'll defend my right to offer them up for public consumption.

And as for "disregarding the generation gap", what does that mean?

Is it ok to dislike foreigners if you can remember black and white tellies or having Rubella?

And finally, regarding this comment: "Btw you've still not explained why I should share?"


Like me, you are no friend to Thatcher, Cameron and that lot.


So how does that question sit with your beliefs regarding the selfish Tory twats that we both hate?

70 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:04

Bollotom2014

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Dear oh dear. When educated discussion ends the insults begin. Admit you started this thread just for your own purposes. Sometimes being a clever bugger backfires. lmao

71 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:10

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Bollotom2014 wrote:Dear oh dear. When educated discussion ends the insults begin. Admit you started this thread just for your own purposes. Sometimes being a clever bugger backfires. lmao

Correct. By his own admittance he likes to have the last word, even admits his aquaintances say that.
He has all the solutions for housing, services, schooling, NHS and benefits but fails to answer when challenged.
Let em all in, fuck that!!

BTW might be doing a dis service by saying he for all I know.

72 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:15

Guest


Guest
@Bollotom2014 wrote:Dear oh dear. When educated discussion ends the insults begin. Admit you started this thread just for your own purposes. Sometimes being a clever bugger backfires. lmao

Somebody who believes all immigrants hate them is the definition of paranoid, can you really disagree with that?

I started this thread because I'm increasingly uncomfortable with what I read about the migrant crisis, so I thought I'd see what opinion on here looks like and how people substantiate their views. I suppose that is starting the thread for my own purposes, is that an issue?

Incidentally I found your comments interesting - although I don't agree, you at least tried to support your point with some facts.

73 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:32

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
So can you answer my question re. services, NHS, etc., thought not! Very Happy

And that's the most important question of all!!!!

74 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:39

Bollotom2014

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
But you didn't really seek opinion, 74, you objected to every post that didn't follow your line. Your opinion and I respect it, but please also respect my opinion. I'm all for rescuing people and giving them aid where necessary, but there has to be an end point. Latest news, 20 dead in a lorry in Austria. If they had come the "Correct" way they'd still be alive. We can't take everyone. Our present net migration is of the order of 300,000. Let's then take another 400,000 and then say that's it. You really only have to look at the size of our nation and the others in the EU, let alone the rest of the world, to realise we can take a finite amount before us Brits will have to start hutching up so we can get more in.



Last edited by Bollotom2014 on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For accuracy due to mis-typing. I promise to buck up)

75 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:40

Guest


Guest
Your question is nonsense SK, that's why i ignored it -

explain to me why I should share those remaining perks with folk who think of me as an infidel and a worthless piece of shit? 

Because your life isn't worth more than anybody else's and in my mind we don't have a choice but to re home these people, not just as the UK but as the EU as a whole. Europe rebuilt after 2 world wars and complete devastation, it can find a way to accommodate these people who've lost everything.

Plus the fact that immigrants don't hate you SK, they've risked their lives to get to Britain.



Last edited by bwfc1874 on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:46; edited 1 time in total

76 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 12:45

Guest


Guest
@Bollotom2014 wrote:But you didn't really seek opinion, 74, you objected to every post that didn't follow your line. Your opinion and I respect it, but please also respect my opinion. 

It's a discussion, I read an opposing view and I counter the parts I don't agree with. If that doesn't happen then it's not a discussion. But if that's what you'd prefer then no problem, thanks for offering your opinion and I think you make some interesting points.

By the way it's probably best to ignore the back and forth between me and SK, we do this on every topic we both have an opinion on - because they always oppose. I have no time for him and he clearly has no time for me, so we tend to be off hand.

77 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 13:16

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
1874 HOW DO WE FUND IT ALL?
How many times do I need to ask the fucking question?
Just say I don't know instead of rabbiting on about my supposed paranoia!
Are you on the ropes with this funding issue? I think so!
You and Corbyn, two peas in a pod. One'had his life and should know better and one just starting and thinks he knows better.

78 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 14:05

Guest


Guest
That's the first time you've asked it so once is fine thanks mate.

We're one of the wealthiest countries in the world, as Germany have found a way and we should share the burden with them. 

As should all of the EU, supported by EU funding and remember immigration makes a positive impact on our economy overall.

And just on your paranoia, all immigrants hate me is pretty conclusive, nothing supposed about it.

79 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 14:11

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
74 is finally being found out

80 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 14:14

Guest


Guest
How so Boggy?

81 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 14:18

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Doesn't matter, I saw the perfect oppurtunity to spice things up but I dont think you're that bad tbh

82 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 14:36

Guest


Guest
Nicest thing anyone's ever said to me on here.

83 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 14:46

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've got your back

84 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 14:50

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
74
First of all I'm not your mate!
It wasn't the first time, I asked in a roundabout way before. We are supposedly on an austerity regime in this country at the moment, with cuts in welfare and benefit. Did that escape your notice? To simply suggest we are a wealthy country so we can afford it is not a n adequate answer. You, like me, haven't got a full idea about the country's finances, with the exception of there being haves and have not.
Ultimately more have nots will enter the country and this will have to be funded by tax increases more than likely. So if you are asking me to fund/agree to this as a working chap then the answer is simple.
Furthermore the fact I dislike folk who choose not to integrate in the society I have lived all my life strengthens my resolve. For the last 10 to 15 years I have thought that migrants from Africa and the Middle East tend to try to bring society down to their standards and not raise theirs' to ours.
In a perfect world and all that shit we wouldn't be debating this, but we are not, and enough is enough, time to pull up the drawbridge.

85 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 15:48

Guest


Guest
You don't need to tell me you don't like immigrants mate we've had this conversation enough times.

As I said, it seems you're pretty set on what you believe so I give up trying to alter those views. But you should remember the fact you were born in Britain doesn't automatically make you better than anybody else.

86 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 16:48

Guest


Guest
Thinking about it, a be more Trump thread could be more up your street SK. Just read he wants to deport 11 million immigrants! 

87 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 18:02

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
bwfc1874 wrote:You don't need to tell me you don't like immigrants mate we've had this conversation enough times.

As I said, it seems you're pretty set on what you believe so I give up trying to alter those views. But you should remember the fact you were born in Britain doesn't automatically make you better than anybody else.

Hallelujah. The fact you are a muslim doesn't make you any better, but in their eyes I'm an infidel, and so believe it or not, are you!
Unless of course you are one!?! Which would explain your stance.
I've had contact with immigrants long before you were jism, and indeed had Indian friends at school.
You make the assumption I don't like immigrants on the fact I claim to be an infidel. I don't like feckless immigrants who contribute knob all to society, of which there is a greater amount than there was ten years ago. Anybody coming into this country and paying their dues I have no problem with however we have enough British sponging bastards to cater for the swarms from outside.
As for the mate lark, mates are folk I go socialising with. Won't happen with you.

88 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 18:04

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
bwfc1874 wrote:Thinking about it, a be more Trump thread could be more up your street SK. Just read he wants to deport 11 million immigrants! 


You feed on being personal don't you? I don't need to say fuck all people will make there own mind up about you and indeed me.

89 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 18:56

Guest


Guest
You really can't take a joke, get a grip.

90 Re: Be more German on Thu Aug 27 2015, 19:18

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum