boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Colbert keeps me sane.

722 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jul 16 2018, 17:55

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
In the department of you couldn't make it up Trump sides with Russia against his own intelligence agencies!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44852812

723 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jul 16 2018, 23:28

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just watched the Trump interview by Piers.

Both fantastic people with a lot of energy.

It was viewing pleasure!

724 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Jul 16 2018, 23:48

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I watched it too, quite enjoyed it.  Trump came across well in my opinion

725 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:42

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

726 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jul 17 2018, 19:59

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Laughing but still scary.

727 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jul 18 2018, 09:31

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
He's just decided that he 'misspoke' about Russian interference when he was mouthing off in Helsinki. This morning it appears that the FBI and other intelligence agencies were right after all.
What a clown!!
I more and more get the impression that the American administration behind the scenes are treating him like the petulant inarticulate fool that he is, attempting to sideline him and treat him as a loose cannon, a temporary embarrassment, and get on with the real job of diplomacy behind his back.
And as for that inane looking clothes horse called Melanine, or whatever,that he drags round the world with him- she only makes him look more of a braindead yankee numpty.

728 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jul 18 2018, 14:21

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@rammywhite wrote:He's just decided that he 'misspoke' about Russian interference when he was mouthing off in Helsinki. This morning it appears that the FBI and other intelligence agencies were right after all.
What a clown!!
The thing that got me about it was that in "misspeaking" he now claims he meant the exact opposite of what he said. The exact opposite.

So was the Helsinki statement fake news?

729 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jul 18 2018, 15:03

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

730 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Jul 22 2018, 21:51

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@wanderlust wrote:
@rammywhite wrote:He's just decided that he 'misspoke' about Russian interference when he was mouthing off in Helsinki. This morning it appears that the FBI and other intelligence agencies were right after all.
What a clown!!
The thing that got me about it was that in "misspeaking" he now claims he meant the exact opposite of what he said. The exact opposite.

So was the Helsinki statement fake news?
No mate, Don doesn't DO fake news, he's the victim of it. Wink

This was an alternative fact. Twisted Evil

731 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jul 25 2018, 22:38

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
On the subject of alternative facts:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44959300

732 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jul 26 2018, 18:57

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:Just watched the Trump interview by Piers.

Both fantastic people with a lot of energy.

It was viewing pleasure!

Ye might have known you’d be a fan. Any word on what’s convinced you Boris would be a great prime minister?

733 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 14:22

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Now that the truth about the President of the Free World is starting to come out he has resorted to this.
What a slimeball.

734 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 15:08

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@wanderlust wrote:Now that the truth about the President of the Free World is starting to come out he has resorted to this.
What a slimeball.

Not that any of this has damaged his support. Pretty much the same way no amount of evidence will stop brexit fans believing everything is going to be great once "we take back control".

735 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 16:15

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Xmiles you do realise Nat will be on your case for mentioning the dreaded B word on here again?  Very Happy

736 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 17:26

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Norpig wrote:Xmiles you do realise Nat will be on your case for mentioning the dreaded B word on here again?  Very Happy

Smile

737 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Not that any of this has damaged his support. Pretty much the same way no amount of evidence will stop brexit fans believing everything is going to be great once "we take back control".

I don't think anyone reckons it's going to be great in the short term.

But long term, it will be great. Future generations will thank me.

738 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 18:14

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:Not that any of this has damaged his support. Pretty much the same way no amount of evidence will stop brexit fans believing everything is going to be great once "we take back control".

I don't think anyone reckons it's going to be great in the short term.

But long term, it will be great. Future generations will thank me.

So how quickly do you think things will be great? 10 years? 20 years?

739 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:So how quickly do you think things will be great? 10 years? 20 years?

I'd say around 12 years, 4 months and 12 days.

740 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 19:49

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:So how quickly do you think things will be great? 10 years? 20 years?

I'd say around 12 years, 4 months and 12 days.

I will put it in my diary. Smile

741 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 23 2018, 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:I will put it in my diary. Smile

I'll also put something in my dairy on that day, to expect an apology from xmiles.

742 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Aug 24 2018, 07:56

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll also put something in my dairy on that day, to expect an apology from xmiles.

It may take more than 12 years though. The Chancellor thinks that a no-deal Brexit could mean a 7.7% hit to GDP over the next 15 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45292025

743 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Aug 24 2018, 17:40

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@xmiles wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

It may take more than 12 years though. The Chancellor thinks that a no-deal Brexit could mean a 7.7% hit to GDP over the next 15 years.

I think he's being optimistic. I suspect the hit to GDP will go over 10% and we'll never get it all back. For one thing we're likely to see a lot of manufacturers (eg Nissan) shift their operations to mainland Europe if only to avoid the inevitable red tape and taxes that will accompany a no deal exit. Also I think a huge part of the banking and financial services sector will relocate to Berlin for that same reason. Some idiot said last week the EU has to give us a good deal because they're "wholly dependent on the UK for trade." Really? so no one in Europe does any business at all with say, the USA, Middle East or China?

In truth I believe this is a disaster that is only going to get worse. As to a 'good' deal for Britain forget it. Any agreement made has to be ratified unanimously by the EU's member states and there are quite a few who don't like us or how our media in particular has portrayed their citizens. I can't see Poland being all that keen to give us anything and to be frank I doubt Spain, Greece or a few others will feel like doing us anything that remotely resembles a favour either.

A no deal Brexit isn't a possibility in my opinion, it's an absolute certainty.

744 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Aug 25 2018, 07:41

Dunkels King

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@luckyPeterpiper wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

I think he's being optimistic. I suspect the hit to GDP will go over 10% and we'll never get it all back. For one thing we're likely to see a lot of manufacturers (eg Nissan) shift their operations to mainland Europe if only to avoid the inevitable red tape and taxes that will accompany a no deal exit. Also I think a huge part of the banking and financial services sector will relocate to Berlin for that same reason. Some idiot said last week the EU has to give us a good deal because they're "wholly dependent on the UK for trade." Really? so no one in Europe does any business at all with say, the USA, Middle East or China?

In truth I believe this is a disaster that is only going to get worse. As to a 'good' deal for Britain forget it. Any agreement made has to be ratified unanimously by the EU's member states and there are quite a few who don't like us or how our media in particular has portrayed their citizens. I can't see Poland being all that keen to give us anything and to be frank I doubt Spain, Greece or a few others will feel like doing us anything that remotely resembles a favour either.

A no deal Brexit isn't a possibility in my opinion, it's an absolute certainty.

I have to agree, but still live in hope that this complete disaster caused by Cameron and Farage trying to see who has got the biggest dick will somehow not happen. It would be funny (I say that sarcastically) if we ended up with a a Norway type deal. I can just see the xenophobes now "yey, we're out of the EU, no more forriners innit", but in fact we still have freedom of movement, and to keep the trade deals going we now pay more in to the EU than before, but at least "we ain't part of the EU anymore innit" !

745 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Aug 25 2018, 12:54

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
With climate change causing increasingly hot summers, the pound being worth peanuts, and the collapse of British manufacturing and exports we seem to be heading towards a Greek style economy where all we'll have left is a dependency on foreign tourism. After all, if it's cheap, hot, historic and linguistically accessible I'd imagine foreigners will be queuing up to visit Britain when the Government finishes dragging us down. 
The irony of the British begging foreigners to come here and spend their euros eh?

746 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Aug 27 2018, 20:52

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

747 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Aug 27 2018, 22:58

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
As people around the world pay fulsome tributes to Senator John McCain, Trump tweets his condolences to the family.
What a classless turd he is.

748 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Aug 28 2018, 14:28

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

749 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Aug 29 2018, 05:43

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Does anyone else think Lewis Carroll came back from the dead and we're all actually falling through his looking glass, down his rabbit hole to dinner with the Mad Hatter?

I'm actually very worried by this given how rigged the US Supreme Court is now. They would likely rule that Trump is NOT violating the First Amendment if he chose to try and impose what search engines can and can't do because they're NOT the generators of the information, they only host a platform on which it can be found.

Even more worrying is the fact he's considering challenging the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution which limits Presidents to two terms in office. For someone who's become both a laughing stock and object of contempt in most of the world outside the USA he seems very confident he'll win the next Election in 2020. This could well be because more than thirty MILLION American citizens have been disenfranchised by 'Voter ID' laws across almost forty states and there are six more states considering those same laws.

750 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Aug 29 2018, 13:22

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum