Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 50]

751Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:08 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Giphy

752Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:43 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wish I was surprised or even a bit startled but I'm not. Trump reminds me of "Bob Rumpson" from the movie "The American President". Bob only cares about doing two things. Telling you what to be afraid of and who to blame for it. Don and his ilk thrive in the atmosphere of ignorance and fear that now pervades America in large part thanks to their polemic rhetoric that makes far too many US citizens hate anyone who's even a little different to them.

753Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
I wish I was surprised or even a bit startled but I'm not. Trump reminds me of "Bob Rumpson" from the movie "The American President". Bob only cares about doing two things. Telling you what to be afraid of and who to blame for it. Don and his ilk thrive in the atmosphere of ignorance and fear that now pervades America in large part thanks to their polemic rhetoric that makes far too many US citizens hate anyone who's even a little different to them.

I wish this was just true in America but unfortunately it seems to be a global problem. Look at the rise of dictators like Erdogan and Orban in Turkey and Hungary and brexit where judges are described as traitors for simply upholding the law. Facts no longer matter.

754Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:00 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

I wish this was just true in America but unfortunately it seems to be a global problem. Look at the rise of dictators like Erdogan and Orban in Turkey and Hungary and brexit where judges are described as traitors for simply upholding the law. Facts no longer matter.
Sadly I agree. I just hope it turns around soon. I'm not optimistic though.

755Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:08 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

756Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:42 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UN General Assembly laughs at Trump Smile

757Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:01 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

made me laugh when i saw the reaction. I'm sure they thought he was joking.

758Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:55 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think anyone is silly enough to believe that now Glos. Trump truly feels he's the greatest president ever and that he's at least as big as Jesus. The sad fact is there seem to be quite a few Americans particularly in the Southern States who agree with him.

759Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:58 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Although I think hes dismantling the office of President, and showing no respect for anyone, he is sticking by his voters down in the South. Just goes to show that even an idiot can get a gamble right sometimes.

760Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:22 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:Although I think hes dismantling the office of President, and showing no respect for anyone, he is sticking by his voters down in the South. Just goes to show that even an idiot can get a gamble right sometimes.
It's all about who shows up at the polls.  Only 58% of American voters who were eligible, voted.  Today's hearings have made it difficult for the Republicans and the question is how long the party adheres to Trump's whims.  Today women are being empowered... and could turn the Congress in 6 weeks.  Interesting times!

761Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:33 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its all falling down around his ears, and he doesn't seem to know how to stop it. His bluff, arrogant start of his Presidential career was different, but now he's hanging on by his fingertips I think.

762Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:47 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:Its all falling down around his ears, and he doesn't seem to know how to stop it. His bluff, arrogant start of his Presidential career was different, but now he's hanging on by his fingertips I think.
Agree, but I would say another body part, not his fingertips.
Can't wait to see what Melania soaks him for after the divorce when he leaves office.

763Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:44 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's doing a fine job, just look at North Korea. We'll all be going there for our holidays in a couple of years.

764Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 pm

North Korea’s gone tits up for him, you must pay attention.

765Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't talk nonsense. The US and NK are buddies now. All thanks to Trump.

766Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:57 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't talk nonsense. The US and NK are buddies now. All thanks to Trump.
Should I start studying Korean now?

767Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:Should I start studying Korean now?

If you want to make the best of your holiday in Pyongyang in 2020, yes.

768Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't talk nonsense. The US and NK are buddies now. All thanks to Trump.
Should I start studying Korean now?

Why bother? Just do the same as most other Brit’s by talking louder and slower with hand gestures!

769Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Its all falling down around his ears, and he doesn't seem to know how to stop it. His bluff, arrogant start of his Presidential career was different, but now he's hanging on by his fingertips I think.

Sounds like brexit. Smile

770Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:14 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:

Sounds like brexit. Smile
Hey ! Thats the sort of thing I would say (and Touche to my other comments  Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum