Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 50]

When a topic on one thread inexplicably spreads into another.

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Mick foley. mankind. Dude love

That's him. I used to find it entertaining when I was younger but since the advent of the UFC I changed allegiance.

Shocked

Im fighting a losing battle i think fin Wink

Never Give Up, Johnny. You know the drill.
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 19 9k=

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:When a topic on one thread inexplicably spreads into another.

Very Happy

Welcome to WWE nuts

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People that talk about wrestling as though it's a proper sport rather than the acting performance it really is.

Imagine if the result of a football match was pre-determined, would you still go and watch? Would you fook.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Those people who have set up shop right outside places like tesco and hound you as soon as you walk through the door and start trying to get you to change your energy supplier or something similar. 

Just piss off and let me past you irritating prick!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate the charity people who come knocking on your door at home, i will never ever give my bank details to someone who thinks that because he has a fancy sash or shitty badge on that makes him official and trustworthy

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:People that talk about wrestling as though it's a proper sport rather than the acting performance it really is.

Imagine if the result of a football match was pre-determined, would you still go and watch? Would you fook.
Did you enjoy Titanic?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

People who block up the road on a car park while they wait for a space.  Pricks!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:
Did you enjoy Titanic?

Never seen it. Did the ship sink in the film too?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watching Angry Dad cry like a baby on Burnden Aces.

All this hard man act was a load of utter tripe.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How's it going over there Scott?

Any Brucie action?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:How's it going over there Scott?

Any Brucie action?

Just Angry pretending to be Bruce Willis.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:How's it going over there Scott?

Any Brucie action?

Just Angry pretending to be Bruce Willis.
A lot of people do that. Very Happy
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 19 Faceswap_1733356a

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

We spent Saturday in Southport and Sunday sat around in the back garden all day having a barbecue. All I've heard since the weekend is the missus and various other females banging on about their fucking sun tan. Constantly looking at themselves, holding their arms out. "Look at me, I'm really red", then it's, "look at me, I'm starting to go Brown". Just shut the fuck up, I don't care. Every year without fail I put up with this nonsense. 

If it's not that, it's the ones that don't wear suncream and whinge about how much they're suffering. Piss off, it's your own fault!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:We spent Saturday in Southport and Sunday sat around in the back garden all day having a barbecue. All I've heard since the weekend is the missus and various other females banging on about their fucking sun tan. Constantly looking at themselves, holding their arms out. "Look at me, I'm really red", then it's, "look at me, I'm starting to go Brown". Just shut the fuck up, I don't care. Every year without fail I put up with this nonsense. 

If it's not that, it's the ones that don't wear suncream and whinge about how much they're suffering. Piss off, it's your own fault!
:rofl:

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One sentence posts. Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958 wrote:Those people who have set up shop right outside places like tesco and hound you as soon as you walk through the door and start trying to get you to change your energy supplier or something similar. 

Just piss off and let me past you irritating prick!
These fuckers are out in force on Farnworth precinct at the moment. Jumping in and interrupting your conversations as you walk past, talking to you as if they're your long lost best friend. There's only so many times I will politely tell them to leave me the fuck alone before I go postal on one of them. I know they're only doing a job but I fucking hate them - a lot.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

The young lads that wander the streets round where I live are pretty high on my hitlist as well at the moment. 

A young kid was frantically knocking on the door around tea time last night and it turned out be was being threatened by some other lads and he was shitting himself so he just knocked on our door hoping we'd save him from a kicking. 

When I came out, most of them legged it but there was one cocky little shit stood just leaning on my fence. I told him to piss off and leave this kid alone and do you know what he said to me? 

"Its a free country, I can do what I want". 

Well, if the little bastard didn't run before I reached him I would have snapped the head head off his chavvy little shoulders.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How do you fancy being a teacher with 30+ kids in the class......and you can't touch them?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum