Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that on youtube? Razz

I swear bonce. I couldn't move for a week

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Obscure music by obscure people that nobody buy's except a few wierdo's that think it's great,fuckin nutters.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Roadworks. Fucking roadworks everywhere. Everywhere except where they need to be. Someone said to me that it's because it's coming up to April and the budget needs using. A sort of use it or lose it deal before the new budget is decided because any that's left over doesn't get rolled over, it just looks as though you don't need so much so it gets cut. I don't know how true that is, if could be a load of bollocks for all I know. 

Anyhow, Anchor Lane that leads from Highfield Road In Farnworth To Little Hulton is absolutely shocking. It feels like you're riding along on a fucking pneumatic drill there's that many holes and bits of the road missing but so they sort it out? Do they bollocks. 

No, they like to put them where they aren't needed, where they will cause maximum disruption for rush hour and school runs and the like. 

Bastards!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Same here in Warrington. Can't move for cones and blokes digging holes.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a bottle of Root beer yesterday and the taste reminded me of Dentyne and I immediately got very angry when it suddenly dawned on me that they no longer sell Dentyne chewing gum in the shops! Why???????? ::seething::

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I had a bottle of Root beer yesterday and the taste reminded me of Dentyne and I immediately got very angry when it suddenly dawned on me that they no longer sell Dentyne chewing gum in the shops! Why???????? ::seething::
The Yanks still sell it RT. You can get it on amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kraft-Dentyne-Classic-Cinnamon-Pack/dp/B007WCYY1U/ref=pd_lpo_325_tr_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3XGG8SAZRRCK484GABJQ

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange how stuff just disappears off the shelves for no reason. Bar Six was another chocolate bar that vanished without trace.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fry's 5 Boys too.

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 22 Rogc_chocolate_02224

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Been trying to contact someone at work (several worldwide locations) via email and calls for about 4 days without response. I escalated it to my boss who sent a snippy email telling her to respond. The cunt in question replied with 'I have called Finlay (not my real name btw) but have been unable to reach him... blah blah blah...
When I checked my phone she had called me once, two minutes before she sent the email. Little fucktard trying to make me out to be the twat.

That irritated the shit out of me today. I'll probably have to kill her.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Fry's 5 Boys too.

Frys Chocolate Cream, the minty one, was another that bit the dust.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Fry's 5 Boys too.

Frys Chocolate Cream, the minty one, was another that bit the dust.
Can still get them at our corner shop.
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 22 16054

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

finlaymcdanger wrote:Been trying to contact someone at work (several worldwide locations) via email and calls for about 4 days without response. I escalated it to my boss who sent a snippy email telling her to respond. The cunt in question replied with 'I have called Finlay (not my real name btw) but have been unable to reach him... blah blah blah...
When I checked my phone she had called me once, two minutes before she sent the email. Little fucktard trying to make me out to be the twat.

That irritated the shit out of me today. I'll probably have to kill her.

Clearly justified. Wink

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:Strange how stuff just disappears off the shelves for no reason. Bar Six was another chocolate bar that vanished without trace.
 I fancy a packet of toffee Glees where'd they go to.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Becoming increasingly forgetful irritates the shit out of me. Last night for example. I was meeting some mates at 5pm in the pub to get a coach to support our local club at an away game. 
I rocked up on time, ordered a pint and waited for said mates to arrive. Halfway through the pint, one of the lads who was supposed to be playing walks in so I ask him why he's not with the team.
Not only did I get the day wrong (should have been Tuesday) I was a week early. A week FFS!
Now I do like to be on time for stuff but 8 days premature is taking the piss. 
Ended up boozing from 5 pm until the missus came in and dragged me home so I guess there was some consolation.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:

Can still get the Mint and Spearmint ones, but the one I really miss was the fruit one, with 5 different flavours, (I think it was 5, might have been 3).

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Can still get the Mint and Spearmint ones, but the one I really miss was the fruit one, with 5 different flavours, (I think it was 5, might have been 3).

Yes it was 5 flavours. I used to love that one when I was a kid.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This one?
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 22 5a7496efef695bbbad88475da835830a

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes but the ad is a bit disturbing.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Does anyone know if you can still get plain dark chocolate aero bars?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum