Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trotter delighted to extend Nottingham Forest loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liam Trotter says the opportunity to extend his stay at Nottingham Forest has come as a pleasant surprise.

The Wanderers midfielder will remain at the City Ground for another 28 days after a bright start to his Forest career under former Bolton boss Dougie Freedman.

“I'm really happy to have extended the loan," he said.

"When I came I was just looking to play a few games and see where that took me.

“The fact that the manager and the club saw fit to extend it is a bonus and I'm delighted.”

Despite barely featuring under Neil Lennon this season Trotter has received positive reviews in the East Midlands.

Garry Birtles, the two-time European Cup winner, has been impressed with the 27-year old’s contribution, telling the Nottingham Post: "It's good news that Liam is staying and Dougie obviously has plans for him because he wouldn't just have extended his loan for the sake of it.

"He's produced some very good performances which was obviously rewarded with the goal on his debut against Ipswich.

"He's certainly got ability and not only that, it will give Forest continuity and extra strength in depth in the middle of the park.

"They've got some very good midfielders already at the club so keeping that selection pool as strong as it is, is only going to help Forest over the next month."

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off Trotter you fat useless wanker.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck off Trotter you fat useless wanker.
this

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck off Trotter you fat useless wanker.

Please stop mincing words and tell us what you really think Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum