Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Club Statement

+2
observer
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Club Statement Empty Official Club Statement Tue Dec 22 2015, 17:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers Football Club can announce that they have now concluded an internal investigation into an article published in The Sunday Mirror on Sunday 20 December.

The club has dealt with the matter internally and acted accordingly, details of which will remain private.

Neil Lennon will remain in charge of the first team squad.

The club will be making no further comment on the matter.

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-internal-investigation-concluded-2864855.aspx

2Official Club Statement Empty Re: Official Club Statement Tue Dec 22 2015, 17:30

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Bolton Wanderers Football Club can announce that they have now concluded an internal investigation into an article published in The Sunday Mirror on Sunday 20 December.

The club has dealt with the matter internally and acted accordingly, details of which will remain private.

Neil Lennon will remain in charge of the first team squad.

The club will be making no further comment on the matter.

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-internal-investigation-concluded-2864855.aspx
Must have been a really thorough investigation!

3Official Club Statement Empty Re: Official Club Statement Tue Dec 22 2015, 18:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

They went through everybody's drawers I believe.

4Official Club Statement Empty Re: Official Club Statement Tue Dec 22 2015, 18:40

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pulling all those knobs could cause blisters.

5Official Club Statement Empty Re: Official Club Statement Wed Dec 23 2015, 00:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The entire article was pretty nebulous with lots of "it is alleged" and the Mirror very clearly avoided making any direct accusations. It was all "She claimed" and " we have heard a recording from a third party talking about a possibility of a potential threat". In my opinion Neil is still an absolute plonker for sleeping around full stop but I can't see any grounds for his dismissal in the article. In fact the whole thing is so vague and it's clear GMP had no interest in it either that I'd be surprised if the club did anything other than say to Neil "Do yourself a favour and keep your pants zipped for a bit will you? Junk like this is the last thing you or the club need right now."  Then they issue a cursory statement saying the matter's closed as far as BWFC is concerned.

6Official Club Statement Empty Re: Official Club Statement Wed Dec 23 2015, 07:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agree LPP, my thoughts from day one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum