Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 50]

571Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Only just got round to watching 'Stranger Things' on Netflix,and I must say,I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Funnily enough I've watched it this week, just the final episode to watch tonight, and have really enjoyed it too.

Season 2 is on Netflix from Friday I believe.

572Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Only just got round to watching 'Stranger Things' on Netflix,and I must say,I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Funnily enough I've watched it this week, just the final episode to watch tonight, and have really enjoyed it too.

Same here Nat. Just the final episode left,and I'm looking forward to the conclusion tonight.
Been a surprise treat for me.

573Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 24 2017, 23:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Same here Nat. Just the final episode left,and I'm looking forward to the conclusion tonight.
Wow!
But what about Barb?

Is Eleven still alive.

What's with the thing that Will coughed into the sink?

Can't wait.

574Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 25 2017, 00:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Fantastic show. Be sure to watch Leftovers too because its even better IMO

575Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 25 2017, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still catching up with Rellik on the telly after the missus insisted we watch it and TBF it's a decent thriller although the incessant flashbacks are getting a bit annoying, especially when you know it was filmed in chronological order and the director decided to change it up by going bonkers in the edit.

576Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 25 2017, 12:23

finlaymcdanger wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Fantastic show. Be sure to watch Leftovers too because its even better IMO
Need to watch both of these yet!

577Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 16:14

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Peaky Blinders back last Wednesday, brilliant opening first episode of new series.

Don't miss it!!!!

578Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 21:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Amir Khan shout I'm a celebrity get me out of here! First task on day one and he blows it big style. Apparently he doesn't like sleeping under the leaves because he doesn't like bugs and snakes and doesn't want them falling on him. WTF did he go on the show for if that's the case.

579Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 21:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Just watched Amir Khan shout I'm a celebrity get me out of here! First task on day one and he blows it big style. Apparently he doesn't like sleeping under the leaves because he doesn't like bugs and snakes and doesn't want them falling on him. WTF did he go on the show for if that's the case.
He really is a right bloody wimp RT! Very Happy 

Decided to watch it this year.

580Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Just watched Amir Khan shout I'm a celebrity get me out of here! First task on day one and he blows it big style. Apparently he doesn't like sleeping under the leaves because he doesn't like bugs and snakes and doesn't want them falling on him. WTF did he go on the show for if that's the case.
He really is a right bloody wimp RT! Very Happy 

Decided to watch it this year.

Quite a few nonentities in there but I'm warming to Boris Johnson's dad! Amir better up his game otherwise he's going to get voted to do every task. I'm hoping the " golfing term " gets to do a nasty task.

581Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The Bolton-born boxer is believed to have been offered £250,000 to sign up for the show...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4955988/amir-khan-is-being-paid-10-times-as-much-as-im-a-celebrity-campmates-for-his-stint-on-the-show/

He's a busted flush as a boxer - his right hand is fucked (not to mention his glass jaw) - and he's burnt a big hole in his fortune - so he's whored himself for the money.

Apparently they only have to stick it for 72 hours to get their full pay.

I don't watch shows such as 'I'm a Celeb' so I'm mystified why they 'targeted him' as the shows biggest star - moneywise anyway?

They might, I suppose, have hoped to attract a young Asian macho male audience - but somehow I doubt it. I can only think whoever wanted him really thought they had an iconic sports star (he's still relatively young at 30) who was
still at the top of game - how very, very wrong they were if that was the case!

Very Happy

582Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's very squeamish when it comes to critters so I can see him getting nominated for every trial. In which case the rest of the contestants are going to be living on rice and beans for the foreseeable future.

583Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's just been nominated for the next one. Very Happy 

I'm getting to like the blonde Toffolo girl and I think she will go far. She seems to have more balls than Amir.

Boris' dad is coming across as a genuinely nice bloke as well.

584Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the betting he fails again tomorrow?  Very Happy

585Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 23:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:What's the betting he fails again tomorrow?  Very Happy
Yep I can't see him winning this one either. Very Happy

586Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 21 2017, 20:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just downloaded the app in preparation so I can join in with voting. Very Happy

587Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 21 2017, 22:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not going to spoil it for you RT so won't comment on this evenings episode.

Jack has been axed from the show due to him using racist language and homophobic slurs in some of his tweets between 2011 & 2013.

588Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Nov 24 2017, 21:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not keen on that Rebekah Vardy. She comes across as someone with an attitude problem.

If she doesn't like being there then she should simply fuck off.

589Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 27 2017, 20:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amir is actually coming across as okay. He clearly doesn't like critters but at least he is having a go. I'm looking forward to seeing Boris Johnson's dad doing a task!

590Film and TV review. - Page 30 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 01 2017, 22:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Amir is actually coming across as okay. He clearly doesn't like critters but at least he is having a go. I'm looking forward to seeing Boris Johnson's dad doing a task!
Got to like Amir now and love his girly screams! Very Happy 

It's a shame Shappi has gone as would have liked either Rebecca or Kez to have been given the boot.

I just can't stand the pair of them.

The rest of them I feel are great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum