Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 50]

601Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 13 2017, 16:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its about a man who comes out of prison after years and ends up pretending to be a sheriff in a little town. It really is a great watch and the fight scenes are amazing.

It will probably be on demand on Sky and Now TV i reckon.

602Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 27 2017, 11:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christmas TV has been shite, I ended up watching 3 seasons of The Inbetweeners on Christmas Day while Cedric rubbed my feet.

Netflix kept banging on about their first blockbuster movie, Bright, but it was about as bright as KP.

Sky Movies big premiere was fooking Beauty And The Beast, a story everyone knows so what's the fooking point?

Absolute shite.

603Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 27 2017, 11:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you bought decent slippers,he wouldn't need to rub your feet. I can point you in the right direction in this matter,because,I also have a large collection of ladies slippers.
The reasons for this needn't concern you,but feel free to pick my brain.
I hope you've returned with a sweeter nature.

604Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:28

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bonce, I was given slippers for Christmas but they are more like girls' bootees. Will they do or should I throw them back in my relative's face? Better than mules, at least, as well as comfy and warm.......

605Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 27 2017, 13:19

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Have you watched stranger things Nat?  First series was brilliant. Second wasn't as good but still better than anything else on this year.

But i liked Bright so my opinion might not count for much

606Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 27 2017, 13:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Bonce, I was given slippers for Christmas but they are more like girls' bootees. Will they do or should I throw them back in my relative's face? Better than mules, at least, as well as comfy and warm.......
Anything with an added bobble,bow or ribbon should be binned. I usually check myself in a full length mirror,before allowing the gaze of the general populace to fall upon them.
I don't want to look ridiculous. I once made the mistake wearing a pair of curly toed jobs,without so checking,and paid the price.
I looked like an extra from Ali Baba and the forty thieves.
Comfy and warm is all well and good,but always remember you're a man.

607Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 27 2017, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Have you watched stranger things Nat?  First series was brilliant. Second wasn't as good but still better than anything else on this year.

I did, and agree with what you say. I also watched "Dark" which was fantastic.

608Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 27 2017, 14:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Have you watched stranger things Nat?  First series was brilliant. Second wasn't as good but still better than anything else on this year.

I did, and agree with what you say. I also watched "Dark" which was fantastic.
The second season of 'Stranger Things' was,indeed,a disappointment,and I'm hoping it doesn't get too much up its own arse.
Enjoyed it though,for all that.

609Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Dec 28 2017, 00:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

This year I have been mostly watching shit. Worst xmas TV ever.

610Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Dec 28 2017, 17:23

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm finding "Little Women" strangely erotic.

I think it must be my age.

611Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 16 2018, 19:02

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

"Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" won 4 Golden Globes at this year's ceremony: Best Film, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Best Screenplay..... and I couldn't argue against any of them.

Catch it whilst it's still on general release. The only shame was that there was no award for best ensemble cast, which it would surely have won. Woody Harrelson was superb.

612Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 16 2018, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:"Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" won 4 Golden Globes at this year's ceremony: Best Film, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Best Screenplay..... and I couldn't argue against any of them.

Catch it whilst it's still on general release. The only shame was that there was no award for best ensemble cast, which it would surely have won. Woody Harrelson was superb.
Watched it online this afternoon. Brilliant.

As you say,the cast was amazing. Can't recommend it highly enough.

613Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Naughty Boncey, the FBI will be after you  Very Happy

What site do you use by the way? Asking for a friend....

614Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 12:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Naughty Boncey, the FBI will be after you  Very Happy

What site do you use by the way? Asking for a friend....
http://0123movies.com/movies-three-billboards-outside-ebbing-missouri-2017-0123movies.html?play=1

615Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 14:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody been watching Inside Number 9?

It's in its fourth series now (so somebody might have already mentioned it on this thread and I forgotten that they have - if so sorry).

Basically they are individual half hour black humour (can I still say that - if not please forgive me, nothing intended by it) horror story's written by two of the blokes out of the League of Gentlemen.

Very clever stuff and all very different story's to each other.

Well worth a watch imo -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09ldfgl/inside-no-9-series-4-1-zanzibar

616Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 15:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The new series of Black Mirror doesn't live up to the hype IMO although I've only seen the first two as yet - hopefully it will get better. Ditto Silent Witness - the lead actress is starting to get on my tits. Currently enjoying McMafia although James Norton has more then a passing resemblance to Dermot O'Leary which I find a bit off-putting. Still working my way through Suburra which is OK.

617Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 16:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Anybody been watching Inside Number 9?

It's in its fourth series now (so somebody might have already mentioned it on this thread and I forgotten that they have - if so sorry).

Basically they are individual half hour black humour (can I still say that - if not please forgive me, nothing intended by it) horror story's written by two of the blokes out of the League of Gentlemen.

Very clever stuff and all very different story's to each other.

Well worth a watch imo -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09ldfgl/inside-no-9-series-4-1-zanzibar
Big fan of this and anything the League of Gentlemen team do on TV.

618Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 16:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just finished watching the Tunnel vengeance, very dark stuff but a great watch.

The finest gangster series you'll ever see (other than the Sopranos) is back at the end of the month - Gomorrah is back for a 3rd series.If you haven't seen the first 2 series then i can't recommend it highly enough, it is simply brilliant.

619Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just finished watching the Tunnel vengeance, very dark stuff but a great watch.

I fell asleep after two episodes. I've had more fun putting germoline on my fanny.

620Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 17 2018, 16:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's me not eating for the rest of the day, how do i get that image removed from my brain without having a lobotomy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum