Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lib Dem candidate, Chris Amos has been slammed for using foul and abusive language on his Facebook. :facepalm:

Full article here:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14407231.Lib_Dem_candidate_slammed_for_using_foul_and_abusive_language_on_Facebook_his_after_party_slammed_UKIP_post/#comments-anchor

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
As I said on another thread, this is going to be comedy gold.

Chris - I truly hope you are elected, but don't you think your past is going to come back to haunt you?

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You have got to love the last post in the comments section...

VogonYeltz  12:45pm Wed 6 Apr 16
A few quotes from Mr Chris Amos under the name Xanadag.

1.The Claremont Arms is full of facist right wing scum.
2.The Mop is full of pot smoking druggies.
3.All the litter in Halliwell is caused by people leaving the Crofters and the Claremont, i have put up a cctv camera.
4.The Curry Corner is the best takeaway in Bolton and the people who work there are really nice ( they were employing a sex offender as the manager which he was aware of)
5.When i become Councillor i will be using my position to bring all you people to account.
6.I have the police on standby so don’t think of trying anything.
7.I will meet you in the Mop this Saturday night if you want to say it to my face (he didn’t turn up).
8. I will get you sent to prison ( i think he was drunk at the time when he posted that one, he does have a criminal record)
Is this the kind of person that the Lib Dems want to represent them, do yourselves a favour, throw him out the party.

They also forget how he described all Irish Priests as Child Rapists

10mins before its deleted. Please copy and paste.

Very Happy

Sluffy

Admin
Chris Amos for Prime Minister!

Dear God I don't know why he does it.

I'm sure he's a nice bloke and I don't have a problem with him but I do have a long internet BWFC forum history with him and many times I have suggested for his own good more than anyone else's to keep his personal life 'personal' and don't keep 'feeding' the trolls by keep replying to them.

I'm please he finally found a bit of happiness with his new partner and would have hoped he could have settled down and lived happily ever after but I don't think entering the public spotlight with all the baggage he seems to have accumulated from his internet 'spats' over the years is going to be helping that.

Chris if you read this mate then best of luck with your political ambitions and the only bit of advice I offer is that always remember your health and happiness of you and the ones around you are more precious and important than anything else.

Veel success!

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:You have got to love the last post in the comments section...

3.All the litter in Halliwell is caused by people leaving the Crofters and the Claremont, i have put up a cctv camera.
4.The Curry Corner is the best takeaway in Bolton and the people who work there are really nice ( they were employing a sex offender as the manager which he was aware of)
5.When i become Councillor i will be using my position to bring all you people to account.
7.I will meet you in the Mop this Saturday night if you want to say it to my face (he didn’t turn up).
8. I will get you sent to prison ( i think he was drunk at the time when he posted that one, he does have a criminal record)
Is this the kind of person that the Lib Dems want to represent them, do yourselves a favour, throw him out the party.

Very Happy

You can see Mr Amos saying all those things. Brilliant. I really hope he wins.

Chairmanda

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
No one ever said libdems were boring!

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
How the fook does he have time to be a LabDim and play in goal for us? No wonder we are were we are.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm voting for Amos, a politician that will meet you for a fight and smash you up, with police back up sounds like a good politician to me.

Good luck .

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scottjames30 wrote:I'm voting for Amos, a politician that will meet you for a fight and smash you up, with police back up sounds like a good politician to me.

Good luck .

Very Happy .. It is funny though. Is it genuinely our own fellow nutter or is it somebody who has created a fake facebook account pretending to be him?

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm voting for Amos, a politician that will meet you for a fight and smash you up, with police back up sounds like a good politician to me.

Good luck .

Very Happy .. It is funny though. Is it genuinely our own fellow nutter or is it somebody who has created a fake facebook account pretending to be him?

No, it's defiantly him, he's fighting for Muslim and Hindu rights, and wants to get BMWs off the road.

I hope he comes back on here, he is a true Legend.

I want his autograph.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scottjames30 wrote:

No, it's defiantly him, he's fighting for Muslim and Hindu rights, and wants to get BMWs off the road.

Don't forget transgender rights, I'm with him on that.

And he's right about BMW owners.

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Why doesn't that surprise me?

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think Mr Amos just cares about the world in general.

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:

Are you not a supporter of transgender rights, Martin?

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Are you not a supporter of transgender rights, Martin?
Couldn't give a fuck either way if I'm honest.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:

You should give a fuck. One day you might actually meet a girl (without using chloroform), get her home to your shag pad and find she has a willy.

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

You should give a fuck. One day you might actually meet a girl (without using chloroform), get her home to your shag pad and find she has a willy.
No fucking way you're ever going to come to my shag pad

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very Happy

None of that was ever said-  That is Ian Upton (also known as McGinlays Shorts on BA).  he has been "following" my work for over a decade.  Been making things up about me for years.

Thing is the screen shots used are over a 2 weeks old as I changed my profile photo on March 22!

I have full support of LibDems - it will all blow over in a couple of days or so.

@Sluffy - I know we have a history and some of it not that good, but thanks for the words Very Happy

As for come-backs, all I say is, watch this space.

My job is just to help as many people as possible - colour, creed or sexual orientation doesn't come into it as I want a fair society and opportunities for all - hence why I am standing for LibDem.

Funny bit was what Paul Richardson said about recruitment, especially day after same thing happened to UKIP, even more so knowing that UKIP Chair for Bolton, Sean Hornby, is an actual criminal for acting as a private hire without a licence, and more so with what he said on the Stop The Astley Bridge Mosque facebook page - very vitriolic!

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
PS I found out yesterday afternoon it was being printed, and went online at midday today!

What I would like to know is since when has cock and penis been classed as swear words?

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Chris, when you're Prime Minister I'm going to sell the DIE BITCH DIE story to the papers. Don't be angry.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Wed Apr 06 2016, 21:06; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc71 wrote:

Very Happy

My job is just to help as many people as possible - colour, creed or sexual orientation doesn't come into it as I want a fair society and opportunities for all - hence why I am standing for LibDem.

:rofl:

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:Chris, when you're Prime Minister I'm going to sell the DIE BITCH DIE story to the papers. Don't be angry.
:rofl:

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:Chris, when you're Prime Minister I'm going to sell the DIE BITCH DIE story to the papers. Don't be angry.

Ahhh!   The infamous German outburst

The Baitch, The....!

Very Happy

Anybody else watching Employable Me on BBC2?

It's about people with certain mental peculiarities who try and get unattainable jobs for which they're generally completely unsuited.

The message seems to be that even if you're madder than a box of frogs, you should still chase that dream job if you see it as a calling.

Good on 'em, I say.

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Suffice to say all the libellous comments have now been removed from both the BN website and BN Facebook page - especially as they do brake the law under Representation of the People Act s. 106, and the person(s) doing the comments, and have done over the last 10 years, are now being officially investigated, at long last!!!!

So it seems the news article has done some good :-)

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Please can you e-mail me a "vote Chris" poster for my window.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Please can you e-mail me a "vote Chris" poster for my window.
Not much point of that in a penthouse surely

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Please can you e-mail me a "vote Chris" poster for my window.
Not much point of that in a penthouse surely
She means her work window.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum