Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Reebok Trotter wrote:
AmsterdamMan wrote:I have no issues with Chris.. I just think he is a  user, unsuitable for any political office. He is a cheat, liar and and oaf.apart from that he was ok.   I just think he is a sad person who never really grew up.

Shocked    scratch    ::wtf:: :wtf2:

I agree with you RT!

It seems I have upset someone, yet again, and they have tried to do damage to my character - without success, from what I have read.

Not condoning the persons actions nor disagreeing with them as what they have written is their own opinion, which everyone is entitled to, but as we all know there are truths and there are fictions and this is a football website, with plenty of fiction.

Most of what has been said is history, and easily accessible via many searches on the various search engines and mentioned solely on another football forum, which this forum had nothing to do with.

Just a person who is upset with what I have either said or done, and throwing his/her dummy out of the pram, at the end of the day.  This is what one has to expect in politics, no matter how good, or bad, they are.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sticks and Stones Chris.

Sluffy

Admin
bwfc71 wrote:It seems I have upset someone, yet again, and they have tried to do damage to my character - without success, from what I have read.

Not condoning the persons actions nor disagreeing with them as what they have written is their own opinion, which everyone is entitled to, but as we all know there are truths and there are fictions and this is a football website, with plenty of fiction.

Most of what has been said is history, and easily accessible via many searches on the various search engines and mentioned solely on another football forum, which this forum had nothing to do with.

Just a person who is upset with what I have either said or done, and throwing his/her dummy out of the pram, at the end of the day.  This is what one has to expect in politics, no matter how good, or bad, they are.

Chris, seems you've upset someone else again!

No doubt you've seen this doing the rounds?

Shocked

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Nov 29 2017, 12:52; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Top stuff.

This one always makes me laugh too.

Love you Chris, one of the funniest posters of all time. But I don't think he meant to be.

The Amos Diaries

David Ngog
David Ngog
**Removed by Admin**

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Was this from someone trolling Amos? He has a lot of enemies on the BN noticeboard.

Sluffy

Admin
Norpig wrote:Was this from someone trolling Amos? He has a lot of enemies on the BN noticeboard.

It was three pictures of Amos.

It's hard to know with Chris whether or not he had done them himself or not and posted them up in the public domain on social media, or someone had photo-shopped them, but they were all of him decked out in 'My Little Pony' stuff, with him being referred as Bronie (or Brony) - I'm guessing that's one of the horses characters name?

The pictures were not offensive as such but they did contain an email address of Chris Amos and as we did not know if it was a genuine one or not we took the pictures down to be on the safe side.

No doubt Chris will pop in one day and explain all about it to us.

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
it sounds like one of his many enemies Sluffy, they really go to town on him on the BN message boards. Very personal stuff and abuse but to be fair he can dish it out as well  Very Happy

Sluffy

Admin
Norpig wrote:it sounds like one of his many enemies Sluffy, they really go to town on him on the BN message boards. Very personal stuff and abuse but to be fair he can dish it out as well  Very Happy

Yes, I've known Chris via the various forums I've been on, for some years now.

At first I thought he was a fake account because I couldn't believe anyone could give out so much personal information of themselves over social media - or if they did naively at first not learn from it and stop doing so - but he just kept on and on doing it (that's why I have no idea for instance whether or not Amos posted up himself on social media the My Little Pony pictures of him and someone has just posted them up on here for a laugh, or whether they've simply 'made' the My Little Pony pics to take the piss out of him).

Clearly now Chris revels in bringing the attention on himself - most of which I guess he enjoys otherwise why keep doing it?

I doubt he's going to be changing anytime soon so no doubt we will here from him (and others!) from time to time on here.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Brony
A fan of the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Often male, but female fans are not uncommon. (plural: bronies)

Bronies usually show a want to be accepted as normal people, but don't appear to realise that to be treated the same as anyone else, they need to stop making sure everyone knows and remembers that they are a brony at all times, without fail. They also don't appear to understand that most people don't appreciate the internet being taken over by their fandom, which is another main cause for the hate of bronies.

Person: oh hey, you seem pretty okay, want to talk? 

Brony: Oh, hi! By the way, I'm a brony. 
Person: Uh, thats... cool
Brony: yeah, I watch Friendship is Magic every day. hey, who's your favorite pony? 
Person: Uh... I don't watch it.

Brony: Oh, I should show you! Let me show you it, you'll love it forever! 
Person: No really, I'm fine... can we talk about something else? 
Brony: Ooh, look, something that looks vaguely pony shaped! It looks just like -pony name-! 
Person: Okay... I'm done. *Walks away*

NicholasStephen

David Ngog
David Ngog
***Removed by Admin***

NicholasStephen

David Ngog
David Ngog
***Removed by Admin***

Sluffy

Admin
Wow!

To go to so much trouble to create stuff like - and post it on here - seems to me that the person doing it - is more or less like the pot calling the kettle - they are both obsessive and have both gone well beyond what most normal people would.

As for the content, well I guess as much of it as been put in the public domain previously (mainly by Chris himself!) there's not much point modding it - unless Chris (or anyone else) objects to it, in which case we will happily remove it.

Clearly we all at Nuts completely disassociate ourselves from the contents, views and opinions of the post - which are entirely the authors opinion/imagination.

Nuts doesn't wish to be part of any ongoing feud between Mr Amos and his detractors and therefore give notice that we will remove any such future comments.

Please take your internet vendettas somewhere away from Nuts.

Thank you.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jesus! It has gone way too far now! Shocked

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Someone clearly has far too much time on their hands. The devil will find work for idle hands to do.

Sluffy

Admin
Sluffy wrote:Wow!

To go to so much trouble to create stuff like - and post it on here - seems to me that the person doing it - is more or less like the pot calling the kettle - they are both obsessive and have both gone well beyond what most normal people would.

As for the content, well I guess as much of it as been put in the public domain previously (mainly by Chris himself!) there's not much point modding it - unless Chris (or anyone else) objects to it, in which case we will happily remove it.

Clearly we all at Nuts completely disassociate ourselves from the contents, views and opinions of the post - which are entirely the authors opinion/imagination.

Nuts doesn't wish to be part of any ongoing feud between Mr Amos and his detractors and therefore give notice that we will remove any such future comments.

Please take your internet vendettas somewhere away from Nuts.

Thank you.

Just for info - someone (not Chris) objected to the post and that's why it's been removed.

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I have been away from the forum because of the action of [Modded].   I have also not commented on Bolton News for over 4 months.

As for what had been posted, I have not seen what is was but if anything to go by then I probably have seen them via other social media outlets.

I have informed my employers and also the police, so I cannot say too much, part from the person doing the work.  It seems to be a retaliation for something on Facebook.

[Modded], owner of [Modded] page on facebook, seems to think that I have set up an opposing page, called "Bolton Clowncil Exposed".  the first I knew about this was when a colleague from LibDems asked me about the page and how I became an admin about it.  I did a bit of research as I had never heard of the page before, and realised what it was doing. 

I have no objection to either page existing, but what I do object to is [Modded] wrongly assuming that I am the age owner and then sending threats to both myself and my employers with regards t gaining access to be a member of the opposing page - something to which I cannot physically do as I am not admin.

I do whole-heartedly apologise to Bolton Nuts for being caught in the middle of this harassment by [Modded].

In this instance I am actually very innocent of doing anything against anyone, just wrong assumptions by a page-owner.  Also I did not know of the poster that he had done with a photo of me behind the wheel of a First bus, but thankyou for pointing it out as it has now been screen shot an given to my solicitor.

Sluffy

Admin
Hi Chris.

As there are solicitors and the police involved - and Nuts doesn't want to be involved in this in any way, I have removed personal details from your post above - and delete the photo shopped picture of you on the bus, that was doing the rounds on Facebook some months ago now.

Please keep your legal battles well away from Nuts.

Thank you.

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Seems like this guy is a real arsehole. At least we know who he is. I'll certainly be keeping my eye out for Modded from now on.

Sluffy

Admin
Bwfc1958 wrote:Seems like this guy is a real arsehole. At least we know who he is. I'll certainly be keeping my eye out for Modded from now on.

Very Happy

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Sluffy wrote:Hi Chris.

As there are solicitors and the police involved - and Nuts doesn't want to be involved in this in any way, I have removed personal details from your post above - and delete the photo shopped picture of you on the bus, that was doing the rounds on Facebook some months ago now.

Thank you.

Hence why I have not posted about it, until now - under advice as to what I could and could not say.

Understand why you have modded the name out.

Bolton Nuts, as I totally agree with you, is not involved and will not be involved, from my side at least.

Thanks

Sluffy

Admin
bwfc71 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Hi Chris.

Thank you.

Hence why I have not posted about it, until now - under advice as to what I could and could not say.

Understand why you have modded the name out.

Bolton Nuts, as I totally agree with you, is not involved and will not be involved, from my side at least.

Thanks

Your still very welcome here Chris and we would love you to join in like you used to before but as I say keep the personal stuff away from here because its nothing to do with us and we don't want to get involved at all.

Hope you and [Modded] can soon amicably resolve your differences, shake hands and move on with your respective life's.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum