Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Reebok Trotter wrote:
AmsterdamMan wrote:I have no issues with Chris.. I just think he is a  user, unsuitable for any political office. He is a cheat, liar and and oaf.apart from that he was ok.   I just think he is a sad person who never really grew up.

Shocked    scratch    ::wtf:: :wtf2:

I agree with you RT!

It seems I have upset someone, yet again, and they have tried to do damage to my character - without success, from what I have read.

Not condoning the persons actions nor disagreeing with them as what they have written is their own opinion, which everyone is entitled to, but as we all know there are truths and there are fictions and this is a football website, with plenty of fiction.

Most of what has been said is history, and easily accessible via many searches on the various search engines and mentioned solely on another football forum, which this forum had nothing to do with.

Just a person who is upset with what I have either said or done, and throwing his/her dummy out of the pram, at the end of the day.  This is what one has to expect in politics, no matter how good, or bad, they are.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sticks and Stones Chris.

Sluffy

Admin
bwfc71 wrote:It seems I have upset someone, yet again, and they have tried to do damage to my character - without success, from what I have read.

Not condoning the persons actions nor disagreeing with them as what they have written is their own opinion, which everyone is entitled to, but as we all know there are truths and there are fictions and this is a football website, with plenty of fiction.

Most of what has been said is history, and easily accessible via many searches on the various search engines and mentioned solely on another football forum, which this forum had nothing to do with.

Just a person who is upset with what I have either said or done, and throwing his/her dummy out of the pram, at the end of the day.  This is what one has to expect in politics, no matter how good, or bad, they are.

Chris, seems you've upset someone else again!

No doubt you've seen this doing the rounds?

Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Top stuff.

This one always makes me laugh too.

Love you Chris, one of the funniest posters of all time. But I don't think he meant to be.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum