Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
She means her work window.

I'd never wear spotty knickers with stripy hold ups.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ooh I would. I've got the thighs to carry it off.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Please can you e-mail me a "vote Chris" poster for my window.
Not much point of that in a penthouse surely
She means her work window.
:rofl:

34 Chris Amos' political career continued. on Tue May 31 2016, 14:03

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Chris really did drink in the Sports Cafe in Amsterdam. Chris, or as locals called him "fat, twat Chris" used to ogle the girls and pretend they all loved him. When they didn't reciprocate the love he generally cried. He used to get free drinks (no blow jobs though) but not so much as he makes out. The owner wasn't a friend. Fat, twat Chris (FTC) was just a customer. He lost his job here due to making death threats using his work email!!! Didn't go to full time education as he states just one or two evenings a week whilst on benefits so free for him.  His house was getting repossessed so ran away from the Netherlands. Never knew he had a daughter that he ignored and has the cheek to say I was not a good father. He wanted to be a LibDem councillor but refused to pay back his student loan! Not a great example. Had a criminal record apparently. Runs in the family then. He was always pathetic whilst in the Netherlands. Would have been funny had he won though but 82 votes just wasn't enough.

Sluffy

Admin
Hello Amsterdam, a good friend of Chris I see!

You are very welcome here but I must point out that if you have some sort of a beef with Mr Amos, here is not the place to have it as it has got nothing to do with us.

To be honest Chris rarely posts on here these days but you are very welcome to stay around and join in the general craic with the rest of us if you like.

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i bet its one of his many enemies from the BN comments section  Very Happy

Love chris/hate Upton

Great.....another random mentalist joins.

Just what we need - more fucking weirdos with axes to grind.......

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm really looking forward to the summer.

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Neither a mentality nor a fucking weirdo Breadman. And certainly not BW fan ship not on that forum either. Just putting the record straight to earlier posts questioning his credentials or lack of them.

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
My monies on Amsterdam chap to be Big Sharps.

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
you must really dislike him if you went to the trouble to register here just to have a pop at him

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Thanks Sulley. No axe to grind. Just find him dishonest and a hypocrite and most certainly should not be in office. Nah, not big at all. Rather short to be fair. Just think he is sad rather than hate him. Untrustworthy let's say.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AmsterdamMan wrote:Thanks Sulley. No axe to grind. Just find him dishonest and a hypocrite and most certainly should not be in office. Nah, not big at all. Rather short to be fair. Just think he is sad rather than hate him. Untrustworthy let's say.

You utter fuckwit. What a sad little man you must be to register on a site just to have a pop at someone you are clearly jealous of.

Seriously, you are not welcome here, fuck off.

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Oh Natasha. Language girl. Are you his mate? If you are you'd know it would be impossible to be jealous of him. Bless though for sticking up him.

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
AmsterdamMan wrote:Thanks Sulley. No axe to grind. Just find him dishonest and a hypocrite and most certainly should not be in office. Nah, not big at all. Rather short to be fair. Just think he is sad rather than hate him. Untrustworthy let's say.

You utter fuckwit. What a sad little man you must be to register on a site just to have a pop at someone you are clearly jealous of.

Seriously, you are not welcome here, fuck off.

You've always had a soft spot for Amos haven't you

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:
You've always had a soft spot for Amos haven't you

I just think the guy is quite brave.

I accept he brings a lot of abuse on himself, but I do admire him.

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Admiration. For threatening to kill someone? For stalking women?

AmsterdamMan wrote:Neither a mentality nor a fucking weirdo Breadman. And certainly not BW fan ship not on that forum either. Just putting the record straight to earlier posts questioning his credentials or lack of them.

So you're not one of those weirdos who argues with Amos' 20+ characters on the BN site over even the most trivial and benign subjects then...?

Fair enough, if you say so.

I've got my doubts though......

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Breadman, definitely not. Not a BW fan. No, just know Chris from Amsterdam and his usual "I've called the police on you" or "see you in court" crap. Wanting to get one of our old mates the sack for disagreeing with him.

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
how did you know he posted on here? He's hardly on here now, you'll find him arguing about trains and politics most days on the BN website  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AmsterdamMan wrote:Admiration. For threatening to kill someone?

Depends who he was threatening to kill. You seem quite annoying.

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Norpig, yep seen his train and Remain rants. I think he his a few carriages short of a full train. Mildly amusing at times. Natasha, must be a LibDem thing this murder malarkey.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AmsterdamMan wrote:Natasha, must be a LibDem thing this murder malarkey.

How dare you, I support Dave and George.

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Then my apologies as I do too.

Upton

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Girl

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Definitely not Upton. Chris will tell you who it is. He'll know immediately. Probably spout his usual lies but that's part of wanting to be a politician surely.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AmsterdamMan wrote:Definitely not Upton. Chris will tell you who it is. He'll know immediately. Probably spout his usual lies but that's part of wanting to be a politician surely.

Did you ever meet Jitka at the Sports Bar?

Sluffy

Admin
Natasha Whittam wrote:
AmsterdamMan wrote:Definitely not Upton. Chris will tell you who it is. He'll know immediately. Probably spout his usual lies but that's part of wanting to be a politician surely.

Did you ever meet Jitka at the Sports Bar?

Classic storyline from the past!

Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum