Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Chris Amos' Political Career Not Off To The Best Of Starts!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Amos is fuming about this, he is coming on soon to sort him out.

Personal abuse is grounds for a ban, plus this guys a self confessed Tory. Can't see him being around long myself, rise above it Amos.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:Personal abuse is grounds for a ban, plus this guys a self confessed Tory. Can't see him being around long myself, rise above it Amos.
I love that ' tragic twat ' Laughing

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Yes Natasha I did meet Jitka. Lovely girl. My son visited me and one night he tried to hit on Jitka. He was 19 and first trip to Amsterdam. Chris sent me an email the next morning and said Jitka was angry. So I apologised on my son's behalf. Jitka was surprised as she thought my son was cute and wanted to meet him again. A grown man worried about a 19 year old boy pulling the girl of his dreams. Jitka put up with a lot of crap from Chris.

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I thought Amos went for cocks in frocks?

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Yep BWFC1874.But i don't live in the UK anymore so can't vote Tory. Wasted vote. So tragic. Still each to their own.

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Nice Boggersbelief. This was when he thought he could still get ladies. Times and needs change.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jitka has had a sex change, he's all man now I think.

AmsterdamMan

David Ngog
David Ngog
Unlike Ms. Amos. Didn't need the breast enlargement though

Sluffy

Admin
AmsterdamMan wrote:Yep BWFC1874.But i don't live in the UK anymore so can't vote Tory. Wasted vote. So tragic. Still each to their own.

If you have not resided overseas for over 15 years you can -

You can register as an overseas voter for up to 15 years after leaving the UK, as long as:
##you’re a British citizen
##you were registered to vote in the UK within the previous 15 years (or, in some cases, if you were too young to have registered when you left the UK)

https://www.gov.uk/voting-when-abroad

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Some disgraceful comments on this thread.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AmsterdamMan wrote:Yes Natasha I did meet Jitka. Lovely girl. My son visited me and one night he tried to hit on Jitka. He was 19 and  first trip  to Amsterdam. Chris sent me an email the next morning and said Jitka was angry. So I apologised on my son's behalf. Jitka was surprised as she thought my son was cute and wanted to meet him again. A grown man worried about a 19 year old boy pulling the girl of his dreams. Jitka put up with a lot of crap from Chris.

So your animosity towards Mr Amos stems from the fact he got the girl your son wanted?

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bloke Natasha, bloke!!!!

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wtf have I come to read here! 

Beam me up Scotty! :drwho:

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If this is what happens in Amsterdam then I am definitely voting to leave the EU! Laughing

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've been to the chippy KP.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:Bloke Natasha, bloke!!!!

Jitka was a hot barmaid, or so the story goes...

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I've been to the chippy KP.
I bet you ate them all before you got home so you didn't have to share them again! Very Happy

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Only ate mine. Very Happy

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think that Chris needs to come and let us know who is the king and queen.

karlypants wrote:I think that Chris needs to come and let us know who is the king and queen.

Why?

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:I think that Chris needs to come and let us know who is the king and queen.

Why?
Because he has told us everything else about his personal life and this is the missing piece from his jigsaw!!!

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
But what's he having for his tea?

At the risk of being labelled a killjoy and a prude, some of the comments on this thread are a bit off if you ask me.

Whatever you think of Chris Amos (and personally I think a couple of trips to a decent shrink and a course of medication wouldn't go amiss), all this sneering and piss-taking about his partner is uncalled for and more than a bit distasteful.

Grown, intelligent men should know where the line is and respect it in my view.

This is all a bit reminiscent of a bunch of school bullies hanging round the bike sheds, trying to outdo each other with their snide remarks.

Still, new members are new members at the end of the day, so it seems that the site rules regarding personal abuse don't always matter.

Especially where the post count's concerned, it would appear.....

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Why?
Because he has told us everything else about his personal life and this is the missing piece from his jigsaw!!!

Who's the King and Queen in your relationship?

Breadman wrote:At the risk of being labelled a killjoy and a prude, some of the comments on this thread are a bit off if you ask me.

Whatever you think of Chris Amos (and personally I think a couple of trips to a decent shrink and a course of medication wouldn't go amiss), all this sneering and piss-taking about his partner is uncalled for and more than a bit distasteful.

Grown, intelligent men should know where the line is and respect it in my view.

This is all a bit reminiscent of a bunch of school bullies hanging round the bike sheds, trying to outdo each other with their snide remarks.

Still, new members are new members at the end of the day, so it seems that the site rules regarding personal abuse don't always matter.

Especially where the post count's concerned, it would appear.....

Agreed. That's the point I was getting at with Karly to be honest, just very slowly.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Why?

Who's the King and Queen in your relationship?
We alternate. Very Happy

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mr Amos takes abuse well, unlike some softys on here.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:At the risk of being labelled a killjoy and a prude, some of the comments on this thread are a bit off if you ask me.

Totally agree. I think he's a brave man for telling the world about his partner. Clearly some people aren't ready for that sort of information.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's normal in this day and age anyway.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum