Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Hull

+12
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Jack Russell
rammywhite
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
scottjames30
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 14:39

I think Dobbie could do a job in league 1.

32Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 14:46

Newell didn't look lost. Only once did he lose the ball. Otherwise the few touches he got where spot on. Another positive

33Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 14:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:We will win.

:clap:

It only took you 45 games.

Now shove it right up Whittam's pumper.

Very Happy

34Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 15:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You've as much chance of predicting Whittam's verdict as you have of guessing what boxers she's wearing.

It could be: "We have the worst fans in the world. We beat one of the best sides in the division and still some people are complaining. Twats."

It could be: "What a fucking pathetic performance against a shit side. Shit match, shit day, shit fans. Fuck off. Hang your head in shame if you stayed to clap them off."

Either way, we all wait patiently to hear.

35Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are bottom of the league, up against a play-off certainty and there was nothing between the teams.

I thought the team worked as hard as they have all season, and even managed to create a couple of chances. Add that to the close games against top 8 sides Boro and Cardiff and it seems we might actually have hope for next season.

If we can find a captain and a striker for next season it might be better than we thought.

36Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 16:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Class today, really felt proud watching that despite the obvious lack of quality, plenty of endeavor, few very good performances from some decent young players too. 

slated Jimmy P all along but fair play to him for getting them up for this game. 

cheers

37Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 16:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Class today, really felt proud watching that despite the obvious lack of quality, plenty of endeavor, few very good performances from some decent young players too. 

slated Jimmy P all along but fair play to him for getting them up for this game. 

cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sat Apr 30 2016, 17:57

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

I actually enjoyed the game today, I hope whoever is in charge for next season gets the chemistry correct, there are some promising young players to add to the more seasoned players that we retain.

39Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 07:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We will win.

Proved us all wrong mate, you deserve respect.

40Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 08:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we did ok but again we had no real goal threat and how fat is Heskey? We did defend well and Garrett had a decent game although he looked a bit tentative early on he got better as the game went on.

Midfield is still an issue and the Captain is hopeless, we need to get rid, he spends all his time wrestling and falling over

41Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 10:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:we did ok

I don't know what some people expect anymore.

We're bottom of the league with a team full of kids, yet we beat a team that could be in the Prem next season.

Do you expect us to win 6-0 every week?

42Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 13:37

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:we did ok

I don't know what some people expect anymore.

We're bottom of the league with a team full of kids, yet we beat a team that could be in the Prem next season.

Do you expect us to win 6-0 every week?
You should know what to expect.  After finishing top 8 in the first division, people were still moaning.  Have you forgotten that you can't please everyone here?

43Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 17:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whats wrong with ok? Its a million times better than most of the dross i've had to watch this season. It was a decent performance granted but it's hard to get too excited after the season we've had

44Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 18:22

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

For a start, they've been dropping key players for weeks, now that they know they can only make the play-offs. They actually made six changes for this match. They're basically on the beach for a month.

Secondly, even if it was a top side we were up against, even a daft bitch like you couldn't say they played like one yesterday. They were dire, and don't go giving us this frankly embarrassing "they were bad because the likes of Pratley made them look bad" horse shit. They might be 4th, but they weren't that much better on the day than Charlton.

45Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 20:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

For a start, they've been dropping key players for weeks, now that they know they can only make the play-offs. They actually made six changes for this match. They're basically on the beach for a month.

Secondly, even if it was a top side we were up against, even a daft bitch like you couldn't say they played like one yesterday. They were dire, and don't go giving us this frankly embarrassing "they were bad because the likes of Pratley made them look bad" horse shit. They might be 4th, but they weren't that much better on the day than Charlton.

Embarrassing post.

Sometimes good teams are unable to play their normal game because the opposition gets their tactics spot on.

PM me for more football tips.

46Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 21:20

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Embarrassing post.

Sometimes good teams are unable to play their normal game because the opposition gets their tactics spot on.

PM me for more football tips.

Oh damn, you've really done me there.

By writing "embarrassing post" and reiterating the one point I already dismissed as absolute bollocks, you have completely outwitted me.

Let's face it, if we were in Hull's position, after a performance like that you'd be on here telling us to forget Wembley and just to start preparing for relegation to League One next season.

Arsewipe.

47Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Oh damn, you've really done me there.

By writing "embarrassing post" and reiterating the one point I already dismissed as absolute bollocks, you have completely outwitted me.

Let's face it, if we were in Hull's position, after a performance like that you'd be on here telling us to forget Wembley and just to start preparing for relegation to League One next season.

Arsewipe.

If you call me an arsewipe again I'll be quite mad.

Hull are near the top of the league so I'm guessing they don't have many days like yesterday. Perhaps, just maybe, the opposition were something to do with that.

Stop being a negative nobhead.

48Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 21:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hull are near the top of the league so I'm guessing they don't have many days like yesterday. Perhaps, just maybe, the opposition were something to do with that.

Well I don't know if you've noticed but yesterday was one of only two matches out of the last umpteen that we haven't lost.

So it would help, just for the sake of good argument, if you could actually identify what was different yesterday tactically.

49Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 22:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Well I don't know if you've noticed but yesterday was one of only two matches out of the last umpteen that we haven't lost.

So it would help, just for the sake of good argument, if you could actually identify what was different yesterday tactically.

I don't know. I spent most of the game talking to a random bloke who came in my box by mistake.

50Bolton 1-0 Hull - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Hull Sun May 01 2016, 22:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

I don't know. I spent most of the game talking to a random bloke who came in my box by mistake.
I bet you loved that.

It would be like the cat that got the cream! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum