Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's this....?

+4
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
wanderlust
karlypants
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What's this....? Empty What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 11:15

This is new.

And new things scare me.

Don't like it.

Make it go away please.

2What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 11:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With us having no money for players etc, I thought it would be a good idea to have a section that focuses on the development squad being the u21's, u18's etc.

I thought it would be better to put all this news in its own section for those who are interested in this stuff and to save those who are not interested in it from trawlingthrough it all in what is now the first team and club news section. Smile

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Jun 02 2016, 11:51; edited 1 time in total

3What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting timing. 
Always thought that news about our younger players' progress would be very welcome providing we have a better source of information than the BN. So why create it now after our Academy has been downgraded to Cat 2 and even that status is under threat? Plus we are at a time when we are more likely to be playing a team of seniors who are still in contract next season. Why now and where will the info come from?

4What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 11:57

We could just make it all up like we currently do with the Transfer Rumour thread...?

5What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 12:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought about it half way through last season as I had noticed an increasing amount of articles being published on the official BWFC site, more than any other season prior to that.

I understand that our academy has been downgraded but there will still be things happining like player transfers, information on match games along with match reports etc.

This section is like the other news section although it saves members that are not interested in this from filtering through the articles to find the ones on the first team and club.

This section will allow those interested to comment on the articles and discuss things related to it  like all the other sub forums. Smile

6What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 12:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good idea this.

Might take me a while to come up with a Brucie angle though.

7What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 12:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I thought about it half way through last season as I had noticed an increasing amount of articles being published on the official BWFC site, more than any other season prior to that.

I understand that our academy has been downgraded but there will still be things happining like player transfers, information on match games along with match reports etc.

This section is like the other news section although it saves members that are not interested in this from filtering through the articles to find the ones on the first team and club.

This section will allow those interested to comment on the articles and discuss things related to it  like all the other sub forums. Smile
I like the idea KP. I just hope we find some good sources of info.

8What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 12:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel that members may take more of an interest with this part of the club due to the financial position that we are in with having no money to buy players so you would be able to keep up with the development of our future players that may make the first team and also with us being in League 1.

9What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 12:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:I thought about it half way through last season as I had noticed an increasing amount of articles being published on the official BWFC site, more than any other season prior to that.

I like the idea KP. I just hope we find some good sources of info.
Cheers mate. Smile

10What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 12:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Good idea this.

What's this....? 30kuctu

11What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl: No new contract! :falltopieces:

12What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this a joke? There have been more comments about gay sex than the development squad over the past 12 months.

13What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 13:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

stop moaning Nat you're just upset you haven't got your own section or thread like Boncey has

14What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 13:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:stop moaning Nat you're just upset you haven't got your own section or thread like Boncey has
Well said. The jealous little minx.

15What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 15:13

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Good idea this.

The U21's did quite well last year and won lot's of points - and what do points make

16What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 15:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

don't encourage him whatsgoingon whatever you do  Very Happy

17What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 15:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

18What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I went against City in the seniors cup, it was a good game,good game Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

19What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What aload of crap, utter piss take, B.As will be rolling over each other with laughter.

20What's this....? Empty Re: What's this....? Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What aload of crap, utter piss take, B.As will be rolling over each other with laughter.
They're very good at it.
What's this....? Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum