Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EFL Draw

+3
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EFL Draw Empty EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 13:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WC Aug 29 Everton H
WC Oct 3 Blackpool H
WC Nov 7 Cheltenham A

2EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 14:04

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Times have changed when the BEN refers to a game against Cheltenham as a "Tasty" northern derby.

Of course the Dog & Partridge over 40's Sunday team just gave Everton's under 21's a good run for their money.  So I would fancy us in that one at least. Razz

3EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 14:18

terenceanne wrote:Of course the Dog & Partridge over 40's Sunday team just gave Everton's under 21's a good run for their money.  So I would fancy us in that one at least. Razz

Rolling Eyes

4EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 14:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The remark was made in irony at the inclusion of Cheltenham being in the northern part of the draw.

Good news for Glos and Manda though I would think!

5EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 17:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What the fook is the EFL Trophy, and why the fook is it a group competition? Are they trying to put us out of business?

6EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 17:55

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:What the fook is the EFL Trophy, and why the fook is it a group competition? Are they trying to put us out of business?

For once we are in agreement...

We don't we just drop out of this rubbish and focus on League One.  Adding extra games and picking up injuries....nice.

7EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 17:59

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What a load of shit, any tournament where you play someone's reserve side should fooked off and the prick that came up with that idea should be strung up by his testicles from a floodlight.
I keep thinking we can't sink any lower - and then!!!

8EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 18:32

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:What a load of shit, any tournament where you play someone's reserve side should fooked off and the prick that came up with that idea should be strung up by his testicles from a floodlight.

100% agree. its bullshit.

We should play the reserves (do we have enough?) to give them some competitive game time and not give a damn about trying to win it.

Rubbish.

9EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 18:34

finlaymcdanger wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:What a load of shit, any tournament where you play someone's reserve side should fooked off and the prick that came up with that idea should be strung up by his testicles from a floodlight.

100% agree. its bullshit.

We should play the reserves (do we have enough?) to give them some competitive game time and not give a damn about trying to win it.

Rubbish.
Our reserves may fair better than the "first" team

10EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 21:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Play who you like, but not against Cheltenham ! I'll never live it down if we lose to them.

Sods law I won't be able to get a ticket, when its only about 2 miles away  Very Happy

11EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 21:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What the fook is the EFL Trophy, and why the fook is it a group competition? Are they trying to put us out of business?
I was just thinking exactly the same! Shocked

12EFL Draw Empty Re: EFL Draw Wed Jul 27 2016, 21:57

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Play who you like, but not against Cheltenham ! I'll never live it down if we lose to them.

Sods law I won't be able to get a ticket, when its only about 2 miles away  Very Happy
Yes you might struggle to get a ticket for that one 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum