Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David "the chin" Wheater

+3
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David "the chin" Wheater Empty David "the chin" Wheater Sat Jul 16 2016, 18:39

Apparently was in the squad today to play mansfield.  I know we lost 2-1 but not sure if he played any part.

What are peoples thoughts on him coming back to us?

For me, regardless of whether he takes a paycut or not, he still thought he could do better and went out to do so.

Or.......was he forced out due to his wages?  But if this is the case, has he seen his arse and realised he will have to take a paycut to keep playing?

What are peoples thoughts?

Final word, i think he can do a job at this level if he stays fit but i dont know how commited and loyal he will be to the cause.

2David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sat Jul 16 2016, 18:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Final word, i think he can do a job at this level if he stays fit but i dont know how commited and loyal he will be to the cause.

He won't stay fit though will he. It would be absolutely crazy to re-sign him given his past.

3David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sat Jul 16 2016, 19:46

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Depends on salary and who else we have in as options. If we're looking light, or inexperienced
 as the season approaches, I'd take him for the right price. Even injured he is better than Dervite. Holding will be gone.

4David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sat Jul 16 2016, 19:52

I prefer osede in the holding midfielder role (ala campo) so who do we have at the moment centrally?  Isit just dervite and holding?  Because if we lose holding too we are knackered

5David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sat Jul 16 2016, 19:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I object to the title of this thread. It's chinism of the worst kind. Evil or Very Mad

6David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sat Jul 16 2016, 20:04

boltonbonce wrote:I object to the title of this thread. It's chinism of the worst kind. Evil or Very Mad
The one and only chinmeister general

7David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sat Jul 16 2016, 20:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've worked out that Wheater is brucies lovechild 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sun Jul 17 2016, 14:40

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wheats would be a cracking signing. He seems to have got over most of his previous injury problems, is experienced, likes the club and would make a superb captain. If he'll take a pay cut who could we get better and he's still at the right age. No brainer for me.

9David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sun Jul 17 2016, 16:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we could get 60% game time out of the big chinned lad, I'd say keep.

But like Mavies he won't .

10David "the chin" Wheater Empty Re: David "the chin" Wheater Sun Jul 17 2016, 16:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

fitness is the key. If fit and affordable then yes all day long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum