Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 50]

91Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 14:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sheff Utd have apparently bid £400k for Gary Madine

92Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 14:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I know many disagree but I wouldn't take it, I think it would be one to bite us on the ass in that league

93Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 14:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd accept a multi pack of wotsits for the useless cunt

94Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 14:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Madine is not the highest paid player we have but he's still earning 10 times the average for this league so I'd be inclined to let him go.

95Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 17:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:I know many disagree but I wouldn't take it, I think it would be one to bite us on the ass in that league

You wouldn't take £400k?

It would be the sale of the century. Absolutely terrible player. The worst.

96Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 19:37

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's a typical reply from someone who's probably never been out of its mums loft on matchday, if you think he's the worst player you purple helmet.
There were probably a dozen worse players of the century in a Bolton shirt last season which is why we were one of the worst teams in championship history.
I would give him a chance this season maybe you wouldn't that's fair enough, time will tell who's right.
Cue the stereotypical keyboard warrior, I'm always right blah blah blah

97Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 20:17

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Madine was awful last year, not only in terms of goals return but his all round play, couldn't hold the ball up which meant the ball all to often came straight back at us. Worst player for us by a long shot last year.

98Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 20:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:That's a typical reply from someone who's probably never been out of its mums loft on matchday, if you think he's the worst player you purple helmet.

I think most people would say he was one of the worst, I doubt many people are going to jump in and sing his praises.

And just because we're dropping down a division doesn't mean he's suddenly going to be like Pele.

He's shit and hopefully won't play any part next season.

Oh, and I've been to every home game for 20 years. And I paid for almost half of them.

99Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 20:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:That's a typical reply from someone who's probably never been out of its mums loft on matchday, if you think he's the worst player you purple helmet.

I think most people would say he was one of the worst, I doubt many people are going to jump in and sing his praises.

And just because we're dropping down a division doesn't mean he's suddenly going to be like Pele.

Oh, and I've been to every home game for 20 years. And I paid for almost half of them.
Why don't you sign him then - just to keep him out of the team?

Couldn't you find a position for him?

100Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 20:28

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Cough - bullshit

101Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 20:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'd accept a multi pack of wotsits for the useless cunt
 i don't say it often, but i agree with Boggers

102Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 20:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I'd accept a multi pack of wotsits for the useless cunt
 i don't say it often

You say that often though. #cheapshot

103Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 04 2016, 22:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so i agree with you and you still try to cause an issue?  Rolling Eyes

104Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 05 2016, 18:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Proctor official

105Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 06 2016, 22:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club wishes to announce that midfielder Kevin Nolan has left with immediate effect to pursue opportunities elsewhere.

We wish him the best of luck and thank him for his efforts during his time with the club.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could he do anything for us?

106Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 06 2016, 23:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not according to Iles in his Q and A's that I posted earlier.

107Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pisano released

108Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:46

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A bit more dead wood of the books,

109Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:51

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The club wishes to announce that midfielder Kevin Nolan has left with immediate effect to pursue opportunities elsewhere.

We wish him the best of luck and thank him for his efforts during his time with the club.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could he do anything for us?
I wouldn't take him as a player but as a coach working with Jimmy on the development side I'd bring him back to the Macron in a heartbeat. I doubt he'll come though because it looks as though Phil's already happy with the staff he's got and of course we have to watch the pennies so someone else would have to go to make room for him.

110Transfer rumours ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 09 2016, 14:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackpool captain Colin Doyle subject of a £1Million bid from a league one club. Possibly us?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum