Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 33 of 37]

961 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 07 2017, 11:26

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bloody Hell, a few years ago we were wetting our knickers over the prospect of Rivaldo signing for us.

Now the fact we may sell a kid we've never seen or heard of is the major talking point.

All of a sudden Bonce's slippers seem a lot sexier.

962 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 07 2017, 22:54

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:Bloody Hell, a few years ago we were wetting our knickers over the prospect of Rivaldo signing for us.

Now the fact we may sell a kid we've never seen or heard of is the major talking point.

Only Bolton fans know about broughton so it's fair enough if you haven't heard of him. That said you didn't rate holding when I said he'd be a top player. Maybe this time we can actually hold on to a prospect instead of Ken Anderson cashing in on the family jewels to boost his exit strategy? Broughton should walk into our first team in 6 months time.

963 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 07 2017, 23:04

Sluffy

Admin
wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Bloody Hell, a few years ago we were wetting our knickers over the prospect of Rivaldo signing for us.

Only Bolton fans know about broughton so it's fair enough if you haven't heard of him. That said you didn't rate holding when I said he'd be a top player. Maybe this time we can actually hold on to a prospect instead of Ken Anderson cashing in on the family jewels to boost his exit strategy? Broughton should walk into our first team in 6 months time.

You do know he's only 16 years and has never played higher than the under 18's old don't you?

And as a Bolton fan I'd never heard of him until a couple of days ago - I doubt many other Bolton fans had heard of him either!

Fair play to you if you know all the clubs 15 and 16 year olds - and a bit creepy too!

I guess you must also be ITK about Anderson's exit strategy too because it looks to me (and many others) that he's making a real go of achieving something here with us right now.

964 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 15:59

Sluffy

Admin
Seems the BWSA are a little bit in the know inside the club at the moment - they tweeted in advance of the Dervite re-signing and have posted this today -

We believe that the club are in advanced talks with 4 players who could all be announced in the next week. #bwfc good work @OfficialBWFC

965 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:
We believe that the club are in advanced talks with 4 players who could all be announced in the next week. #bwfc good work @OfficialBWFC

Let me guess....Spearing, Pratley, Morais & Clayton.

League 1 fodder except for Morais.

966 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 16:06

Sluffy

Admin
You've put Pratley when you clearly meant Ameobi.

Happy to help.

Very Happy

967 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fook me, I thought Pratley was out of contract. That fool's been at the club longer than I've had a burnt muff.

968 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fook me double, Ben Amos is contracted to BWFC until 2019!

Thanks Dougie.

969 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 16:29

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Darren Bent

970 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 20:12

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:Darren Bent

Marcus Bent is more likely.

971 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 20:48

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:

My sources tell me otherwise

972 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 20:53

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I have to agree. Laughing

973 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Jun 09 2017, 22:39

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

My sources tell me otherwise
You've never let us down yet bloggers....

974 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Jun 10 2017, 00:03

Sluffy

Admin
Sammy Ameobi released by Newcastle

Winger Ameobi, a graduate of the Newcastle academy, featured only four times under manager Rafa Benitez last season having spent the first half of the campaign on loan at League One Bolton.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

975 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 13 2017, 23:37

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Manchester City youngster Bersant Celina has told the Norwegian media it’s likely he’ll join Bolton Wanderers on loan this summer. The Kosovo international has also been 

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Wed Jun 14 2017, 12:38; edited 1 time in total

976 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 14 2017, 11:24

y2johnny

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

977 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Jun 17 2017, 07:29

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc bodyswerve celina so I'm wondering if they question his talent or we can't match the money. Increasingly I'm thinking the latter.

978 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Jun 17 2017, 21:57

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:perhaps the target for next season is no more than survival?

:facepalm:

Genius. I honestly thought winning the title by February was the goal.

I'm glad you're around to put us all right.
So how's the title winning team coming together so far Whittam? 
Looking forward to hearing how all those games you allegedly go to has given you the expertise to explain to us all how parky's bargains are going to romp away with it next year...
The rest of the championship must be shitting themselves.

979 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jun 19 2017, 15:55

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Filipe Morais has re signed

980 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jun 19 2017, 16:25

BoltonTillIDie

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Boggersbelief wrote:Filipe Morais has re signed

Great news - From his official Twitter account:

981 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jun 19 2017, 17:00

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So we've got 2 wing backs and madine and Alf in the middle with  vela behind them. Starting to look like last years team. Parky must have a lot of faith in them and he isn't going to break the bank to survive.

982 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 20 2017, 08:43

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
don't think he has much choice Lusty, can't see him getting any real money to spend even though he most have cleared a sizeable chunk of wages with the likes of Mavies, Poxey and Trotter going.

It will be more of the same as Mark Little - free transfers until the embargo is sorted.

Glad to see Morais is signing, i'd almost given up on him coming back  Very Happy

983 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 20 2017, 09:24

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:don't think he has much choice Lusty, can't see him getting any real money to spend even though he most have cleared a sizeable chunk of wages with the likes of Mavies, Poxey and Trotter going.

It will be more of the same as Mark Little - free transfers until the embargo is sorted.
I agree but I'm still a bit confused about the finances and embargo still. Obviously if the embargo stays in place we can replace the released players but that would still limit the options.
As we haven't heard anything about the court case I'm wondering if there are ramifications for the owner, the club or potential investors. Basically I'm trying to envisage a scenario in which we could have more money to spend - but currently can't see one. Sluffy might have a view on that but as it stands it looks like parks is trying to put a bargain basement team together. Maybe if he can loan that kid from Southampton who played for rovers last year and a creative midfielder we might be on to something but I would imagine they'd be on the same kind of money as Mavies etc were. Guess we have to trust parkys judgement.

984 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 20 2017, 13:11

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
The embargo is the biggest issue we have right now IMO.

It might be worth noting that IBM, Ford & Google have managed to log their required paperwork. While BWFC have yet to file on time for a footy ground a hotel and a parking lot. It's got to be a joke by now surely.

985 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 20 2017, 13:14

y2johnny

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
terenceanne wrote:The embargo is the biggest issue we have right now IMO.

It might be worth noting that IBM, Ford & Google have managed to log their required paperwork. While BWFC have yet to file on time for a footy ground a hotel and a parking lot. It's got to be a joke by now surely.
Yeah but i bet they dont pay tax in the uk Wink

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

986 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 20 2017, 14:08

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
y2johnny wrote:
terenceanne wrote:The embargo is the biggest issue we have right now IMO.

Yeah but i bet they dont pay tax in the uk Wink

Neither do we ...... it's probably all in King Eddie's accounts in the Isle of Man.

987 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 20 2017, 23:16

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I thought we'd filed up to the end of eds tenure so what they are waiting for is now all down to ken Anderson ?

988 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 27 2017, 09:53

BoltonTillIDie

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
According to Nixon (I know) we are in talks with a defensive midfielder today

989 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 27 2017, 11:07

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
BoltonTillIDie wrote:According to Nixon (I know) we are in talks with a defensive midfielder today

Jay Spearing?

990 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 27 2017, 11:36

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The news article about Proctor leaving suggests that Parky is looking for at least 2 strikers to provide competition for Madine, King and ALF so there's some hope we might have an attacking threat.

I suspect Jay is asking for too much money so they are looking at other defensive mids.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum