Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding

+11
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
Keegan
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

91OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Mon Aug 01 2016, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:one of the best young CB's in the country

Laughable comment. He hasn't even played a good game for BWFC yet. You'd look good playing in a defence with Dervite and Moxey.

92OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Mon Aug 01 2016, 16:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughable comment. He hasn't even played a good game for BWFC yet. You'd look good playing in a defence with Dervite and Moxey.

Get bent

93OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Mon Aug 01 2016, 16:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Get bent

Good comeback. It might win post of the year.

94OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Mon Aug 01 2016, 20:25

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Get bent
Marcus or Darren, should that not be in the rumour section

95OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 15:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Holding makes his premier league debut today.

96OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 15:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Holding makes his premier league debut today.
That's a few quid in the bank right there.

97OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 15:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, we get a bonus sooner than thought. Wonder how much?  Hopefully put towards the couple of players Parky wants

98OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 15:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think and have always thought he has quality, so did Southgate and Wenger yet somehow we've managed to lose him and for peanuts. Our scouting, assessment and player retention is shit. They couldn't spot quality if it sat on their face. Is Nat in charge?.

99OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 15:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think and have always thought he has quality, so did Southgate and Wenger yet somehow we've managed to lose him and for peanuts. Our scouting, assessment and player retention is shit. They couldn't spot quality if it sat on their face. Is Nat in charge?.

How many times have you seen him in the flesh? Don't avoid the question, just tell me.

I've seen every game he's played at home and he was shit-to-average. Not once did I come away thinking 'Holden kept us in the game'. In fact, he cost us a couple.

I hope he does well, but I can't see it.

100OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 15:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think and have always thought he has quality

Even when he flopped at bury?

101OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 15:57

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

To be fair Nat on some things you do talk some sense but this looks like one of those occasions where you too stubborn to back down. I've seen him in the flesh on many occasions and considering the shit and moral he's had to play amongst he's acquitted himself very well, I will take Wengers and Southgates judgement over yours all day. I know you're first reaction will be to put those two men down but they're in responsible jobs in football and you're not and never will be and for good reason.
And for all those bemoaning the fact we lost him for peanuts, we only know the initial fee we have no idea of the structure of the bonuses (one of wiich we'll pick up today) and how much we'll end up with.

102OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 16:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:To be fair Nat on some things you do talk some sense but this looks like one of those occasions where you too stubborn to back down. I've seen him in the flesh on many occasions and considering the shit and moral he's had to play amongst he's acquitted himself very well,

Good players will rise above the shit.

103OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 16:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF we don't know how he'll go on against Premiership strikers but I suspect he fit right in having seen his positioning, movement, control, workrate and above all his presence all of which ooze class. It's true he's made mistakes but so did Cahill and Dawson and they've turned out fine. Today's game could make or break him but he and Chambers are doing OK so far.

104OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 16:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just gave away a free kick at the edge of box, Liverpool scored 1-1.

105OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 17:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The scousers are running riot

106OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 17:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not having a good debut, 1-3 Liverpool .

107OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 17:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-4

108OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 17:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-4

109OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 17:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great game. Some great goals too.

110OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sun Aug 14 2016, 17:27

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:To be fair Nat on some things you do talk some sense but this looks like one of those occasions where you too stubborn to back down. I've seen him in the flesh on many occasions and considering the shit and moral he's had to play amongst he's acquitted himself very well,

Good players will rise above the shit.
He did! that's why he was our player of the year, played in an England U21 tournament and got a multi million pound transfer to one of England's biggest clubs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum