Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to our new section of the forum

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello,

We are trying something a bit different and seeing what if any interest people have on the happenings in Bolton and surrounding district - both current and past.

We have gone out of our way to acquire the best mods we could find to be dedicated to this section and on failing to find any we have ended up with Chris Amos and WGO - only joking of course - we are delighted they have volunteered their services to do this.

We've ask Chris and WGO to post up any story's they think would be of interest to us who still live within the sound of the Town Hall clock strikes or those who still dream of a town we have long since left that no longer exists anymore, replaced by all sorts of changes that have happened since we left.

In fact anybody can post up anything they want about the town and district, whether it be political, funny or just downright daft!

Chris for those who may not know stood in the last local elections for the Lib Dems and although unsuccessful this time will be standing again.  Chris therefore has more of a passing interest in the town than most.

We don't know how this section will work out but we can only give it a try and see if people like it or not, hopefully if you do you will join in with your comments and opinions on this part of the forum.

Thanks for sparing a moment of your time to read this - and a big thank you to Chris and WGO for volunteering their time services to make this a big success.

Sluffy (Halliwell lad).

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Amos starts listing bus timetables you can shove it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Does the 38 and 39 go to Deane and Lostock junction ? Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that I nearly pm'd Chris for some advice on a train journey in the past!

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:I have to say that I nearly pm'd Chris for some advice on a train journey in the past!
I'm going to ban him  Very Happy , just because I can

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:I have to say that I nearly pm'd Chris for some advice on a train journey in the past!
It didn't take long did it with you throwing your powers about. Razz

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
What's the point of power if you can't abuse it, ask the ST steering group. I also demand to see all the sites financials and Sluffys business plan.  Razz

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
What's the point of power if you can't abuse it, ask the ST steering group. I also demand to see all the sites financials and Sluffys business plan.  Razz

Here you are mate, full records as requested -

Welcome to our new section of the forum Blank-Piece-of-Paper-1cauvam

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Here you are mate, full records as requested -

Welcome to our new section of the forum Blank-Piece-of-Paper-1cauvam
That clarifies things nicely thank you, I just need to clarify whether that's a twiglet or piece of wood and I have what I need.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum