Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-0 Peterborough - PROMOTED!!!

+21
rammywhite
Keegan
Hip Priest
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
Jack Russell
xmiles
Cajunboy
Bread2.0
Sluffy
boltonbonce
wessy
Bollotom2014
MartinBWFC
observer
gloswhite
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Bolton 3-0 Peterborough - PROMOTED!!! Empty Bolton 3-0 Peterborough - PROMOTED!!! Mon Apr 24 2017, 11:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We just need a draw to gain automatic promotion.  Really need an early goal otherwise knowing us we'd mess it up.  We do have the best defence in the league so hopefully they carry this on.

Being broadcast on Sky too.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our home form has been poor recently so it's perhaps a good thing that we only need a draw (assuming Fleetwood don't batter Vale by 9.)
Posh scored 4 on Saturday and currently lie 11th in the table, but our last 5 home games have only produced 1 win despite playing against teams nearer the bottom of the league:

BWFC 0 v Bury (19th) 0
BWFC 0 v Chesterfield (24th/relegated) 0
BWFC 2 v Northants (16th) 1
BWFC 1 v AFC Wimbledon (15th) 1
BWFC 1 v Bristol R (10th) 1

It's going to be tense.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Although this game cannot secure Peterborough a playoff place though they will be out to spoil it for us I'm sure.

It's going to be a tough one this.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll get dicked.

This game comes down to bottle. Not sure we have much of that.

0-2.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its official,Nat is the worst Bolton fan in living memory, sod off to Chorley you shit fan

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Its official,Nat is the worst Bolton fan in living memory, sod off to Chorley you shit fan

Yes, because you always have to predict a 5-0 victory to be a true fan :facepalm:

Chorley may get in the play-offs at the weekend, I doubt they'll bottle it like the whites.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Its official,Nat is the worst Bolton fan in living memory, sod off to Chorley you shit fan

Yes, because you always have to predict a 5-0 victory to be a true fan :facepalm:

Chorley may get in the play-offs at the weekend, I doubt they'll bottle it like the whites.
Chorley 0  Halifax 5 is my prediction.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think Posh will do enough to avoid any complaints of them not trying, and they will want to look ok in front of the cameras, but I doubt their hearts will be in it, at least not as much as the Whites will (should) be.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:I think Posh will do enough to avoid any complaints of them not trying, and they will want to look ok in front of the cameras, but I doubt their hearts will be in it, at least not as much as the Whites will (should) be.
Well stated Glos.  They won't want to get hurt either in their last game.  I think both squads would be happy with a goalless draw... but I hope we go for it and win it outright.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Give their players a few whacks ( legally of course ) and they'll be wary of injuries, that should scare them to hold back.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Port Vale winning 0-1 so just one point behind Gillingham. Beat Fleetwood on Sunday and they avoid relegation. Their game should be a reet tustle and favour us.

Edit. And Gills lose.

Last edited by Bollotom2014 on Tue Apr 25 2017, 21:35; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So that's what happened to Chris Eagles.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Port Vale winning 0-1 so just one point behind Gillingham. Beat Fleetwood on Sunday and they avoid relegation. Their game should be a reet tustle and favour us.

Edit. And Gills lose.

They could also go above Bury.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great result ensures maximum effort by Vale at Fleetwood. up to us to do our Job and put it to bed

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mods: Will this game be on Nuts despite being on SKY?

My armchair will be in Portofino on Sunday....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been on BWFC to book a couple of tickets for a mate,and there aren't many decent spots left.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

South stand is open to home fans again so should be a good crowd, bloody part timers

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Mods: Will this game be on Nuts despite being on SKY?

Radio Nuts will be available Wander.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

karlypants wrote:

Thats good as I've cocked up the dates as well, and will be driving from Germany to France when the game is on.
Having said that, what is the best way to hear the game, (through Nuts ?) whilst I'm driving, if I can that is ? (from Augsberg to Wissembourg)
An early reply would be good, as my train is leaving at 0330 tonight (Thursday morning)  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Cheers KP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum