[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WC Aug 29 Everton H
WC Oct 3 Blackpool H
WC Nov 7 Cheltenham A

2 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 14:04

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Times have changed when the BEN refers to a game against Cheltenham as a "Tasty" northern derby.

Of course the Dog & Partridge over 40's Sunday team just gave Everton's under 21's a good run for their money.  So I would fancy us in that one at least. Razz

3 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 14:18

terenceanne wrote:Of course the Dog & Partridge over 40's Sunday team just gave Everton's under 21's a good run for their money.  So I would fancy us in that one at least. Razz

Rolling Eyes

4 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 14:19

Sluffy

Admin
The remark was made in irony at the inclusion of Cheltenham being in the northern part of the draw.

Good news for Glos and Manda though I would think!

5 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 17:41

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What the fook is the EFL Trophy, and why the fook is it a group competition? Are they trying to put us out of business?

6 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 17:55

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:What the fook is the EFL Trophy, and why the fook is it a group competition? Are they trying to put us out of business?

For once we are in agreement...

We don't we just drop out of this rubbish and focus on League One.  Adding extra games and picking up injuries....nice.

7 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 17:59

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
What a load of shit, any tournament where you play someone's reserve side should fooked off and the prick that came up with that idea should be strung up by his testicles from a floodlight.
I keep thinking we can't sink any lower - and then!!!

8 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 18:32

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
whatsgoingon wrote:What a load of shit, any tournament where you play someone's reserve side should fooked off and the prick that came up with that idea should be strung up by his testicles from a floodlight.

100% agree. its bullshit.

We should play the reserves (do we have enough?) to give them some competitive game time and not give a damn about trying to win it.

Rubbish.

9 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 18:34

finlaymcdanger wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:What a load of shit, any tournament where you play someone's reserve side should fooked off and the prick that came up with that idea should be strung up by his testicles from a floodlight.

100% agree. its bullshit.

We should play the reserves (do we have enough?) to give them some competitive game time and not give a damn about trying to win it.

Rubbish.
Our reserves may fair better than the "first" team

10 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 21:01

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Play who you like, but not against Cheltenham ! I'll never live it down if we lose to them.

Sods law I won't be able to get a ticket, when its only about 2 miles away  Very Happy

11 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 21:49

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:What the fook is the EFL Trophy, and why the fook is it a group competition? Are they trying to put us out of business?
I was just thinking exactly the same! Shocked

12 Re: EFL Draw on Wed Jul 27 2016, 21:57

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
gloswhite wrote:Play who you like, but not against Cheltenham ! I'll never live it down if we lose to them.

Sods law I won't be able to get a ticket, when its only about 2 miles away  Very Happy
Yes you might struggle to get a ticket for that one 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum