Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Latest Wheeze from the ST

+15
Fabians Right Peg
Kane57
Norpig
karlypants
JAH
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Reebok Trotter
whatsgoingon
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Sluffy
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're everywhere Scott. What's it like on there?

62The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's it like on there Scott?

63The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are the nuts about to drop?

I can't see Breadman's dropping Very Happy

64The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What's it like on there Scott?

Full of fake accounts.

65The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:13

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Its not exactly relevant here, but maybe you can get someone to redesign the mobile version of the Nuts site as the recent upgrade is beyond awful and pretty much unusable on iPhone.

66The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Its not exactly relevant here, but maybe you can get someone to redesign the mobile version of the Nuts site as the recent upgrade is beyond awful and pretty much unusable on iPhone.

No problem I'll sort it AD.

You got a new phone?

67The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Its not exactly relevant here, but maybe you can get someone to redesign the mobile version of the Nuts site as the recent upgrade is beyond awful and pretty much unusable on iPhone.
In what way?

You can see images etc on the mobile upgrade now.

You could always click the classic version to be able to view the site just like on a desktop PC if that is easier for you?

68The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's ok on my Windows phone.

69The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

glad you haven't gone yet Boncey  Very Happy

Think Sluffy needs to get his Mike Smith voodoo doll out again and stop having a go at us ST members

70The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:glad you haven't gone yet Boncey  Very Happy

Think Sluffy needs to get his Mike Smith voodoo doll out again and stop having a go at us ST members
Afternoon Mr Pig. I'm still here. I'm busy designing an ST uniform,if only to mark us out from the crowd.
I'm thinking epaulettes.

71The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:57

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Has anyone got the App I saved 15% at Frankie & Bennie's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

72The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 14:54

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What does this BWFCST app do? I have been on to read the description but it doesn't say shit other than listing a few local business categories like Parking, Eating, Accommodation etc. Do you get discounts if you use it? As usual, its all very vague.

73The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 15:06

It's irrelevant what the app does or doesn't do - The simple fact is, it's clearly a threat to national security and must be destroyed. 

Immediately.

Apparently........

74The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 15:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to wear this when using mine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

75The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 16:33

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The evil mastermind behind it all putting the finishing touches to it, inc a link to the BBC website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

76The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 16:36

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:It's irrelevant what the app does or doesn't do - The simple fact is, it's clearly a threat to national security and must be destroyed. 

Immediately.

Apparently........

Very Happy

77The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Aug 05 2016, 13:57

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
In what way?

You can see images etc on the mobile upgrade now.

You could always click the classic version to be able to view the site just like on a desktop PC if that is easier for you?
Hi KP, yes you have artwork on there, but the navigation is terrible. You're right, the only way round it is to view in desktop mode, but that kind of defeats the object. 

If you have an option of returning to the previous version please can you do it as the plus of seeing images is lost if the mobile platform is not usable on all mobile devices - I'm not sure how it looks on wanky android.

78The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Aug 05 2016, 15:55

Seems fair enough to me:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anybody disagree?

And want to offer twenty odd paragraphs to explain why.....?

79The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Aug 05 2016, 16:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaders stop poking it, it's dead  Laughing

80The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 4 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:15

I saw it move, I tell ya!!

I'm going to keep poking till it's deffo dead.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum