Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am i bad luck for BWFC?

+3
Chairmanda
MartinBWFC
Norpig
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 13:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't go the game on Saturday as Mrs Pig was having a 40th birthday bash that night and i had to mind the kids while she was sorting out the room and beautifying herself.

I am beginning to think it's my fault we aren't winning, as of the 3 games we have won in the league this season i've now missed 2 of them.I must be bad luck

Should i stop going now for the rest of the season and make the ultimate sacrifice? Mrs Pig would be overjoyed if i did by the way, she's always moaning about me going to the match

2Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 13:23

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes, you and Breaders need to leave well alone, take one for the team you two.

3Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

but Big Barry is a one man man and it's Breaders, they're in love and everything  I love you

4Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 13:30

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes. Yes you are. Stop going, and Breaders, stop logging on to matchchat. Alternatively, it has nothing to do with random other non causal events, and is down to team performance on the day. You decide.

5Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 15:17

Only just spotted this.

I'm happy to avoid the Chatbox until further notice if you lot and your voodoo nonsense think it'll help.

In fact, just to make sure, I think I should leave the country for a bit.

Mexico's nice.

Send me your donations and when I've got enough banked, I'll hop on a plane.

Please don't ask for a receipt though, that's soooooo crass and you're all better than that.

Come on....dig deep.

6Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 15:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've never been to Mexico so sounds good, can i tag along? In a purely two men on holiday for a piss up and not a brokeback mountain way obviously  Very Happy

7Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 15:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:i've never been to Mexico so sounds good, can i tag along? In a purely two men on holiday for a piss up and not a brokeback mountain way obviously  Very Happy
Yeah whatever!

8Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 15:44

You'll love it, Mr Pig, wall to wall Corona and as much lobster as you can eat.

(And that's not a euphemism.)

9Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Mon Jan 25 2016, 16:23

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's not you pig, it's not even your avatar. Smile

It's actually all Tower FM's fault, the moment they say "Bolton are on top" or "The wanderers have got this one in the bag" you know the opposition will score within the next thirty seconds at most. The proof? The first time I heard them say it was when the comms said "Bolton are on top here as Tim Howard prepares to take this free kick from just outside Everton's box." Very Happy

10Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Sun Aug 07 2016, 17:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i couldn't go yesterday as i was at my mates caravan getting sloshed and again we win when i'm not there   Shocked

I'm missing the next game as i'll be in Barcelona with Mrs Pig celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so lump on us winning that game as well

11Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Sun Aug 07 2016, 18:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i couldn't go yesterday as i was at my mates caravan getting sloshed.

High roller.

12Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Sun Aug 07 2016, 18:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i couldn't go yesterday as i was at my mates caravan getting sloshed and again we win when i'm not there   Shocked

I'm missing the next game as i'll be in Barcelona with Mrs Pig celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so lump on us winning that game as well

You miss them all in that armchair of yours.

13Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Sun Aug 07 2016, 18:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig, I'm more concerned that you have hired out a Connie club room and not took her out for a romantic meal (just the two of you) and a couple nights in a hotel answering all her needs! Shocked

14Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Sun Aug 07 2016, 22:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i couldn't go yesterday as i was at my mates caravan getting sloshed and again we win when i'm not there   Shocked

i was watching Bolton before you were even a glint in your Mums milkmen's eye Boggers

15Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Sun Aug 07 2016, 22:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

i was watching Bolton before you were even a glint in your Mums milkmen's eye Boggers
Laughing

16Am i bad luck for BWFC? Empty Re: Am i bad luck for BWFC? Sun Aug 07 2016, 22:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just realised that this is an old thread that's been brought back to life.

Doh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum