Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » AFC Wimbledon 1-2 BWFC - Match Report Post #44

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 BWFC - Match Report Post #44

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:See comment 107.
Sorry, didn't see that. Smile

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
A great start to the season.  2 out of 2 wins, 6 points! Madine scores, Trotter scores. 495 days of hurt is over

DEANO82


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I think we played well until the last 15 minutes. Seem more organised and it's nice that Zach Clough has to wear a shirt without a sponsor he must still be in junior sizes.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
DEANO82 wrote:I think we played well until the last 15 minutes. Seem more organised and it's nice that Zach Clough has to wear a shirt without a sponsor he must still be in junior sizes.

Thanks Deano.

Come on Boggers, Deano has set the bar for a match report. What have you got?

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Welcome Deano. Have you been chucked off the Specsaver site? Very Happy

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hi Deano82, welcome to Bolton Nuts! 

I hope you like it here! Smile

Guest


Guest
I'm starting to think that Boggers may not actually have gone to the game after all.

I can't put my finger on why but I've got this nagging doubt......

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just got back from a massive field full of pissed up picknicking patriots hoarse from Rule Britannia, Jerusalem and Land of Hope and Glory with synchronised firework display and was looking forward to reading all the positive vibes following our first away win since Parky was a twinkle in the milkman's eye. 
I know it's hard to get excited about narrowly beating the Wombles instead of whupping their furry asses but FFS cheer up!
There's really no point if we can't be happy tonight about three points and an away win. Plenty of time for caveats later on, but tonight is try to remember how to celebrate time. We actually won.  :drinks::drink: :drinks: :drink:......... drunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunken ....................:lazy:

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
wanderlust wrote: celebrate time. We actually won.  :drinks::drink: :drinks: :drink:......... drunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunken ....................:lazy:

Spot on cheers  :clap: :drink: :toppoints: :footy:

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

A belated hello and welcome Frank.

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
DEANO82 wrote:I think we played well until the last 15 minutes. Seem more organised and it's nice that Zach Clough has to wear a shirt without a sponsor he must still be in junior sizes.

Hello and welcome to you too Dean!

Sorry for my belated greetings, I've been out all day - but better I give them now, than never!

Very Happy


Good spot with Zach's shirt by the way!

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Maybe he refuses to wear a gambling logo.

Guest


Guest
Everyone should be fucking buzzing.  We have won our first away game in almost 500 days.  We have won back to back games.  We are joint top of the league.  We are all Bolton Fans and for now at least things are looking good.  Rejoice. Be happy.  Get pissed.  But ffs leave the ball bag behaviour for a bit while we enjoy a bit of good news for once.  No doubt it wont last so make the fooking most of it.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:Everyone should be fucking buzzing.  We have won our first away game in almost 500 days.  We have won back to back games.  We are joint top of the league.  We are all Bolton Fans and for now at least things are looking good.  Rejoice. Be happy.  Get pissed.  But ffs leave the ball bag behaviour for a bit while we enjoy a bit of good news for once.  No doubt it wont last so make the fooking most of it.

Are you saying a game of football is more important than a person's honour?

I'm still waiting for a match report from Boggers.

Guest


Guest
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Everyone should be fucking buzzing.  We have won our first away game in almost 500 days.  We have won back to back games.  We are joint top of the league.  We are all Bolton Fans and for now at least things are looking good.  Rejoice. Be happy.  Get pissed.  But ffs leave the ball bag behaviour for a bit while we enjoy a bit of good news for once.  No doubt it wont last so make the fooking most of it.

Are you saying a game of football is more important than a person's honour?

I'm still waiting for a match report from Boggers.
Course it is. Always has been.

There's not a lot that is more important than football.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:
Course it is. Always has been.

There's not a lot that is more important than football.

I could name 20 things.

Guest


Guest
All fictional no doubt

Guest


Guest
Can't see any of the clips on the highlights thread.

Getting Bonce's vertical black line thing.

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

I had better things to do than pretend I went to a game.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Can't see any of the clips on the highlights thread.

Getting Bonce's vertical black line thing.
It's bloody annoying. ::seething::

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

I had better things to do than pretend I went to a game.

Still haven't climbed out I see.

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Some shocking camera work on those highlights. Think the bloke operating it had had one to many.

To Be Frank

avatar
David Ngog
David Ngog
Sluffy wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

A belated hello and welcome Frank.

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

thanks sluffy I will defo bear that in mind. 
glad I found this site.... superb (except for a few "nutters"  Shocked)

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
To Be Frank wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

A belated hello and welcome Frank.

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

thanks sluffy I will defo bear that in mind. 
glad I found this site.... superb (except for a few "nutters"  Shocked)
You'll know you've arrived on here when you've been called a bum chum or bell end or had a thread with a conspiracy named after you.
It can be a laugh but there are a few knobs about and occasionally talk of football breaks out and even less occasionally someone says something intelligent.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll check out his Brucie credentials later. Don't want to alarm him. Cool

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
whatsgoingon wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

A belated hello and welcome Frank.

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

thanks sluffy I will defo bear that in mind. 
glad I found this site.... superb (except for a few "nutters"  Shocked)
You'll know you've arrived on here when you've been called a bum chum or bell end or had a thread with a conspiracy named after you.
It can be a laugh but there are a few knobs about and occasionally talk of football breaks out and even less occasionally someone says something intelligent.

Who are the few knobs?

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
boltonbonce wrote:I'll check out his Brucie credentials later. Don't want to alarm him. Cool
Him even knowing he's even on your radar should deeply alarm him.  ::FU::

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

A belated hello and welcome Frank.

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

thanks sluffy I will defo bear that in mind. 
glad I found this site.... superb (except for a few "nutters"  Shocked)
You'll know you've arrived on here when you've been called a bum chum or bell end or had a thread with a conspiracy named after you.
It can be a laugh but there are a few knobs about and occasionally talk of football breaks out and even less occasionally someone says something intelligent.

Who are the few knobs?
You for one  :nono:

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

They're just jealous of you pal, at least you can hold your head up, ( you actually go to games ) unlike some of these cowards.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum