Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 BWFC - Match Report Post #44

+16
whatsgoingon
Norpig
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
To Be Frank
Boggersbelief
Number8bus
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
Jack Russell
karlypants
scottjames30
Sluffy
terenceanne
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:See comment 107.
Sorry, didn't see that. Smile

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great start to the season.  2 out of 2 wins, 6 points! Madine scores, Trotter scores. 495 days of hurt is over

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think we played well until the last 15 minutes. Seem more organised and it's nice that Zach Clough has to wear a shirt without a sponsor he must still be in junior sizes.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:I think we played well until the last 15 minutes. Seem more organised and it's nice that Zach Clough has to wear a shirt without a sponsor he must still be in junior sizes.

Thanks Deano.

Come on Boggers, Deano has set the bar for a match report. What have you got?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome Deano. Have you been chucked off the Specsaver site? Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi Deano82, welcome to Bolton Nuts! 

I hope you like it here! Smile

I'm starting to think that Boggers may not actually have gone to the game after all.

I can't put my finger on why but I've got this nagging doubt......

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got back from a massive field full of pissed up picknicking patriots hoarse from Rule Britannia, Jerusalem and Land of Hope and Glory with synchronised firework display and was looking forward to reading all the positive vibes following our first away win since Parky was a twinkle in the milkman's eye. 
I know it's hard to get excited about narrowly beating the Wombles instead of whupping their furry asses but FFS cheer up!
There's really no point if we can't be happy tonight about three points and an away win. Plenty of time for caveats later on, but tonight is try to remember how to celebrate time. We actually won.  :drinks::drink: :drinks: :drink:......... drunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunken ....................:lazy:

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote: celebrate time. We actually won.  :drinks::drink: :drinks: :drink:......... drunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunkendrunken ....................:lazy:

Spot on cheers  :clap: :drink: :toppoints: :footy:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

A belated hello and welcome Frank.

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DEANO82 wrote:I think we played well until the last 15 minutes. Seem more organised and it's nice that Zach Clough has to wear a shirt without a sponsor he must still be in junior sizes.

Hello and welcome to you too Dean!

Sorry for my belated greetings, I've been out all day - but better I give them now, than never!

Very Happy

Good spot with Zach's shirt by the way!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe he refuses to wear a gambling logo.

Everyone should be fucking buzzing.  We have won our first away game in almost 500 days.  We have won back to back games.  We are joint top of the league.  We are all Bolton Fans and for now at least things are looking good.  Rejoice. Be happy.  Get pissed.  But ffs leave the ball bag behaviour for a bit while we enjoy a bit of good news for once.  No doubt it wont last so make the fooking most of it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Everyone should be fucking buzzing.  We have won our first away game in almost 500 days.  We have won back to back games.  We are joint top of the league.  We are all Bolton Fans and for now at least things are looking good.  Rejoice. Be happy.  Get pissed.  But ffs leave the ball bag behaviour for a bit while we enjoy a bit of good news for once.  No doubt it wont last so make the fooking most of it.

Are you saying a game of football is more important than a person's honour?

I'm still waiting for a match report from Boggers.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Everyone should be fucking buzzing.  We have won our first away game in almost 500 days.  We have won back to back games.  We are joint top of the league.  We are all Bolton Fans and for now at least things are looking good.  Rejoice. Be happy.  Get pissed.  But ffs leave the ball bag behaviour for a bit while we enjoy a bit of good news for once.  No doubt it wont last so make the fooking most of it.

Are you saying a game of football is more important than a person's honour?

I'm still waiting for a match report from Boggers.
Course it is. Always has been.

There's not a lot that is more important than football.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Course it is. Always has been.

There's not a lot that is more important than football.

I could name 20 things.

All fictional no doubt

Can't see any of the clips on the highlights thread.

Getting Bonce's vertical black line thing.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

I had better things to do than pretend I went to a game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum