Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » AFC Wimbledon 1-2 BWFC - Match Report Post #44

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 BWFC - Match Report Post #44

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Guest


Guest
Yeah....

In your Ferrari?

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Great result, top of the world, onwards upwards and time for a few beers. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Yeah....

In your Ferrari?

In my Volkswagen scirocco pal.

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Knob. As if you don't know

Maybe it deserved a 24 hour ban?

Hahahahahahaha Laughing

How old are you?

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:Yeah....

In your Ferrari?

In my Volkswagen scirocco pal.

Was it a nice drive pal?

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scottjames30 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:Yeah....

In your Ferrari?

In my Volkswagen scirocco pal.

Was it a nice drive pal?

Superb mate, lovely weather

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Knob. As if you don't know

Maybe it deserved a 24 hour ban?

Hahahahahahaha Laughing

How old are you?
Not sure where age comes in to it. I feel it's more about what you have said that made a mod feel the need to change your post that perhaps warrants a cooling off Scott?

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Scott's one hundred years old. We need to make allowances.

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm 101, but the forum won't let me be over 100.

Guest


Guest
Fair enough, Boggers- If you say you went, that means we've got to believe that you went.

It's not like you've got previous for telling fibs on here, is it?

Anyway.....

My question was more about the fact that you posted on the match thread during the game but stayed away from the Chatbox.

Why was that?

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ageist forum. Everybody out.

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Ageist forum. Everybody out.
Just the twats out.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Ageist forum. Everybody out.
Just the twats out.
I'd be talking to myself. Razz

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Fair enough, Boggers- If you say you went, that means we've got to believe that you went.

It's not like you've got previous for telling fibs on here, is it?

Anyway.....

My question was more about the fact that you posted on the match thread during the game but stayed away from the Chatbox.

Why was that?

Boggers bottled it. Embarrassing.

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
:rofl:

What the fuck is going on with you lot?! 

We won away, we've won two in a row and we're joint top of the league and you're still at each others throats! 

Don't get me wrong it's very amusing but today is your day off. Love one another on this special day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We're waiting for Boggers to do a match report seeing as he was the only one who went.

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There is only me and boggers happy that we won, everyone else has nothing to moan about, so they moan at me and Boggers.

It happens every time we win.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How dare you. Shocked

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I hope it doesn't take as long as it does to post a donation receipt or we could be in for quite a wait.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote::rofl:

What the fuck is going on with you lot?! 

We won away, we've won two in a row and we're joint top of the league and you're still at each others throats! 

Don't get me wrong it's very amusing but today is your day off. Love one another on this special day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Fair enough, Boggers- If you say you went, that means we've got to believe that you went.

It's not like you've got previous for telling fibs on here, is it?

Anyway.....

My question was more about the fact that you posted on the match thread during the game but stayed away from the Chatbox.

Why was that?
Chatbox doesn't really work on iPhone.

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Fair enough, Boggers- If you say you went, that means we've got to believe that you went.

It's not like you've got previous for telling fibs on here, is it?

Anyway.....

My question was more about the fact that you posted on the match thread during the game but stayed away from the Chatbox.

Why was that?

iPhone probably ?

Guest


Guest
Climb out.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scottjames30 wrote:Laughing
You may think it's funny but remember the other Xmas?

Well think on! Cool

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Laughing
You may think it's funny but remember the other Xmas?

Well think on! Cool
Dear god, you on about Santa now  Laughing

The other Xmas I was cutting Turkey, and spending time with family, what did your brain think? 

Hahahaha

Guest


Guest
This match report should be a cracker - He's been writing it for ages!

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's run out of black crayon.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:This match report should be a cracker - He's been writing it for ages!
Come again?

And no, not in that sense!

Guest


Guest
See comment 107.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum