Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whoever runs the facebook account

+15
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Bread2.0
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
whatsgoingon
Norpig
boltonbonce
xmiles
karlypants
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 20:48

Please unshare the picture of my son.

The sign was a thank you to his friend for the tickets not the former manager.

I dont know who you are friends with and dont want it shared.

With that and the cunt asking who takes the pissnout of disabled people and sluffy letting the bellend back im officially done with this place.

Not a meltdown

Not a cry for help

Just three things that have fucked me off

Bye nuts.

2Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 21:01

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Who is this? another random resignation.

3Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 21:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny has just gone unfortunately.

I can't see this retweet or whatever, I don't use Facebook etc. 

I'm sorry he's gone.

4Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 22:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I have no idea what provoked this but there is something wrong when we keep losing interesting posters and let muppets like the chuckle bothers back.

5Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 23:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A very sad state of affairs.
I liked and respected Johnny,and I don't think I'm going to enjoy the site half as much without him.
I feel an exodus coming on.

6Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 23:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i had my check in at the Macron shared by Nuts facebook page, i don't personally have an issue but maybe it's best to check first before sharing?

7Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 23:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Disappointed to see Johnny go I like him, can be a bit over sensitive sometimes but I think that's because he puts himself out there a bit. Hopefully he'll come back because he is one of the genuine ones.
Come back mate

8Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sat Sep 03 2016, 23:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guest wrote:Please unshare the picture of my son.

With that and the cunt asking who takes the pissnout of disabled people and sluffy letting the bellend back im officially done with this place.

Not a meltdown

Not a cry for help

Bye nuts.
I'm not sure which post you are referring to.  I think Biggie posted the images and I'm sure he would take the one down you mention

9Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 00:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought BTID was the person who runs our Facebook site, I hardly if ever use FB.

I've no idea what has happened on there or who did what but I'm sure whatever it was, did not intended to hurt or upset anyone, least of all a child.

A newish member posted something on the Bolton 'town' part of our forum about 'Bernard' the disabled Bolton Evening News seller from a few years back, that clearly upset Johnny.

I don't think the post was meant maliciously, and unfortunately some years back, people did take the piss out of disabled people - it is now unacceptable behaviour to do such things now - quite rightly too.

As for me letting the 'bell end' back, it was done in consultation with the other four owners of the site, after he had served a ban for what he had done and on the clear proviso that such future behaviour will not be tolerated.

In the real world people get sent to prison for actual crimes, serve their time and then get released back into the community with the rest of us.  

Is something said on the internet by a troll more serious than what happens in real life and deserves a severer punishment?

I don't think so.

I'm sorry Johnny as quit again.

The place will be less without him.

He is welcome back any time he would like to - I hope he does.

10Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 08:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guest wrote:Please unshare the picture of my son.

Not a meltdown

Not a cry for help

Bye nuts.

It's the ramblings of a mad man. If you post photos of your kids on Facebook it's your fault Johnny, no one else.

What is it with people who think they can hold the site to ransom if they don't get their own way? Get a fucking grip.

11Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 10:14

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sleep

12Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 10:28

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:Sleep
It is getting a bit that way, it's becoming a bit of a who can spit the dummy furthest competition.

13Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 10:37

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its getting harder and harder to contribute. Whenever I grab some time to come on here its more often than not spent trawling through the childish bickering. You would think that with our start to the season there would be a better and more lighthearted mood around the place. No. Just more and more bile.

14Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 10:54

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's squarely down to the fact that you've got certain individuals on here who are largely in it just to stir up pointless shit and cause rows because they enjoy it.

I know everybody thinks I've got an agenda about Scott, Boggersbelief and (by extension) Angry Dad but hear me out.

I come on here to have a laugh. I try and contribute funny stuff which, hopefully, puts a smile on people's faces.

But you can't do that if every time you post something, one of the "characters" jumps all over it and turns the thread into a petty slanging match because they don't like you.

And that's what's been happening of late.

And the modding doesn't help. It's not that it's inconsistent, it's the opposite in fact.

Scott and Boggersbelief got banned for being a pair of childish pricks who were constantly ruining threads and putting genuine posters off contributing.

But we all knew that their bans were implemented by one of the "under mods" and Sluffy would overturn them at the first available opportunity.

This despite the overwhelming majority of the site's regular contributors applauding the bans and saying that it was about time.

And sure enough, as soon as Whittam opened the door by (quite candidly) saying that "she" was missing the fact that Boggersbelief regularly started rows, up popped Sluffy with his usual confused explanation of his version of being "fair and consistent" and overturned the bans.

Because, and I don't care how much he bangs on to the contrary, Sluffy has final say on what happens here and he's obviously all about the numbers. 

It's clear he'd rather have 150 pointless, one-line comments a day from the likes of the Scott and Boggersbelief characters than 50 genuine comments from real people.

And it grates.

And you can see why people no longer trust the people running the site and are put off posting.

15Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've written a similar post on the newspaper seller thread, Johnny realises now he got the wrong end of the stick about the newspaper seller but there is more to it than that

We've had a few new posters recently like Andylad and Deano and we need to attract more, all this in-fighting puts new people off posting

16Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are me and Scott being brought into this?

17Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:It's squarely down to the fact that you've got certain individuals on here who are largely in it just to stir up pointless shit and cause rows because they enjoy it.

I know everybody thinks I've got an agenda about Scott, Boggersbelief and (by extension) Angry Dad but hear me out.

I come on here to have a laugh. I try and contribute funny stuff which, hopefully, puts a smile on people's faces.

But you can't do that if every time you post something, one of the "characters" jumps all over it and turns the thread into a petty slanging match because they don't like you.

And that's what's been happening of late.

And the modding doesn't help. It's not that it's inconsistent, it's the opposite in fact.

Scott and Boggersbelief got banned for being a pair of childish pricks who were constantly ruining threads and putting genuine posters off contributing.

But we all knew that their bans were implemented by one of the "under mods" and Sluffy would overturn them at the first available opportunity.

This despite the overwhelming majority of the site's regular contributors applauding the bans and saying that it was about time.

And sure enough, as soon as Whittam opened the door by (quite candidly) saying that "she" was missing the fact that Boggersbelief regularly started rows, up popped Sluffy with his usual confused explanation of his version of being "fair and consistent" and overturned the bans.

Because, and I don't care how much he bangs on to the contrary, Sluffy has final say on what happens here and he's obviously all about the numbers. 

It's clear he'd rather have 150 pointless, one-line comments a day from the likes of the Scott and Boggersbelief characters than 50 genuine comments from real people.

And it grates.

And you can see why people no longer trust the people running the site and are put off posting.

What the fuck are you on about?

18Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I have no idea what provoked this but there is something wrong when we keep losing interesting posters and let muppets like the chuckle bothers back.

I reckon we should get rid of you, you boring racist.

19Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Why are me and Scott being brought into this?
 Because a lot of the regular posters weren't happy to see you both back, but you are, so we need to be grown ups and get on with it.

All this bickering is killing this forum

20Whoever runs the facebook account Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Why are me and Scott being brought into this?
 Because a lot of the regular posters weren't happy to see you both back, but you are, so we need to be grown ups and get on with it.

I couldn't care less, imagine being upset by some stranger on the Internet. Tragic cases

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum