Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whoever runs the facebook account

+15
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Bread2.0
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
whatsgoingon
Norpig
boltonbonce
xmiles
karlypants
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

91Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:26

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bread2.0 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll take all of you at half-time next Saturday.

In your box?
Royal, corporate or luxury?

92Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:27

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Front.

93Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Scott and Boggers can do the catering.

Obsessed .

94Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

95Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:51

Regarding Johnny - For once Nat's spot on, he needs to get a grip. You choose to post photos of your kids on Facebook, you open yourself up to this sort of thing simple as that. 

On the wider Boggerscott issue, even I'm bored of it to be honest even though I do think a good bust up keeps the site interesting. Blaming Bread as an equal partner is nonsense as at least he does contribute to the site, Scott hasn't for a good while and Boggers less and less so recently.

96Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Regarding Johnny - For once Nat's spot on, he needs to get a grip. You choose to post photos of your kids on Facebook, you open yourself up to this sort of thing simple as that. 

Spot on.

97Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 18:17

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I would say here that since boggers and Scott have come back they have added to the site and not started any exchanges or conflicts, so the fact this coming back keeps happening is agendas against them rather than getting on with it and seeing how it goes.
The main 3 people who keep bringing it to everything are pig, Johnny and bread but others have as well, for Christ sake get on with it or do one,
 with the greatest respect WGO you know nowt about whats gone on in the past with Boggers and Scott so stopping sticking your oar in
I'm on here now and seeing what's happening now and commenting on what's happening now so I'll stick my fucking oar in as much as I like.
If all your fucking foot stamping is about what's happened in the past then maybe you should grow up, grow a pair of bollocks and move on.

98Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 18:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well fuck me! Some of us are still at it and it's boring the absolute shit out of me.

No more now!

Thank you!

99Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 18:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll take all of you at half-time next Saturday.
We know you're not getting any Nat but don't resort to orgies, mr rights out there somewhere on a dodgy website or the dark web.

100Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 21:04

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Im late to the party but on the Facebook thing.  If you check in on Facebook or share photos and are connected to specific activities or pages or groups then those same groups are likely to share them. That is what facebook is for. There are privacy options for people who dont want to opt in. Facebook is an online social sharing platform.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

101Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 21:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:Im late to the party but on the Facebook thing.  If you check in on Facebook or share photos and are connected to specific activities or pages or groups then those same groups are likely to share them. That is what facebook is for. There are privacy options for people who dont want to opt in. Facebook is an online social sharing platform.

I think what Biggie is trying to say is -

"Sorry it was me that did it, Johnny.

I had no idea that you did not want to share the picture of your son having a great time as you had not used any privacy options, so posted it and others up as I wanted to promote the site a bit more.

I truly regret any upset this my have caused you and will at once remove the picture.

I'm sorry if this as in someway contributed towards you deciding to leave the site.

I do hope in light of what I've explained that you will reconsider things and hopefully change your mind and return to Nuts.

If not I would like to wish you and your family the best for the future".

I would like to wish Johnny all the best too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum