Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?

+17
okocha
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Growler
karlypants
Keegan
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
King Bill
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 12:09

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

Anyone got any weird and wonderful pieces of the Wanderers that have been collected over the years ?

I've got a couple of signed framed pics of Nat Lofthouse scoring in the 1958 cup final and lifting the trophy.

Ive also got a couple of bricks, taken out of the Great Lever End, in glass cases with a handful of gravel taken from the track that ran round the pitch. All worth nowt, but to me, priceless !

Anyone got owt else ?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got a bit.
A 58 cup final shirt signed by Nat,Dennis Stevens,Brian Edwards,Roy Hartle,Tommy Banks and Ralph Gubbins. Think I've posted a picture of it on here previously.
Quite a few signed pics of Nat,and most of the lads from the 50's and 60's.
Got a nice signed pic of Dick Pym too.
In short,signed pictures cover the walls. Saves decorating.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a samurai sword signed by Stig Tofting

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked Stig.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The ex chairman's got a grandchild donated by Super John McGinley does that count

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I liked Stig.

Me too, I was afraid to ask why he was carrying a sword though

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I liked Stig.

Me too, I was afraid to ask why he was carrying a sword though
I'd have been afraid to ask him the time.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a peace pipe signed by Bibi.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My favourite is my Atletico Madrid v BWFC commemorative coffee cup. Reminds me of happier days. They had Sergio Aguerro missing injured in the second leg so started with Forlan, Jose Antonio Reyes and Maxi Rodriguez but we defended superbly and went through with a nil all draw having won the first leg 1 nil.

10BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 14:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I've got a peace pipe signed by Bibi.
 you mean a bong?

11BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 14:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I've got a peace pipe signed by Bibi.
 you mean a bong?
I call it a peace pipe, I voted leave and don't watch Jeremy Kyle though.

12BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 14:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't have any signed gear just a few old replica shirts. My favourite is an original Normid blue third strip from around 1988. I see the replica white and red ones of these are popular now, i've seen quite a few on match days, but mine is the real thing  cheers

13BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 14:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My kids have each got a signed shirt, one from Cahill and one from Elmander from when they were mascots for a cup game.
They also have a framed picture each provided with the package with the Bolton and Wigan logos with a photo in the middle of them with the Bolton and Wigan captains and referee in the centre circle and an autograph book signed by all the players.
Also took loads of pictures with all the players and of them having a pre-match kickabout on the pitch with SKD.

14BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 14:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Toenail clippings from Steve McAnespie.

15BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 14:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Toenail clippings from Steve McAnespie.
Are you selling them - if so how much?

16BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 14:54

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
Fuck him off Nat he should still be banned, I'll give you 58p, a packet of Pickled Onion Monster Munch and a packet of giant crumpets signed by Brett Warburton

17BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 15:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Fuck him off Nat he should still be banned, I'll give you 58p, a packet of Pickled Onion Monster Munch and a packet of giant crumpets signed by Brett Warburton
Fuck him off Nat, he's only been posting for two minutes.

I'll give you £1.00 a can of Pepsi and a twirl, also a signed Owen Coyle crusty sock.

18BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 15:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Not for sale, non of my toe clippings are.

19BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 15:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Fuck him off Nat, he's only been posting for two minutes.

I'll give you £1.00 a can of Pepsi and a twirl, also a signed Owen Coyle crusty sock.
You giving a twirl would be like watching an elephant perform ballet you graceless bastard.

20BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Sep 05 2016, 15:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum