Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-2 Oxford

+22
MickTheMonkey
Norpig
Jack Russell
doffcocker
sunlight
bryan458
Bwfc1958
JAH
wanderlust
Cajunboy
Bollotom2014
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
scottjames30
karlypants
gloswhite
terenceanne
King Bill
rammywhite
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

151Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 20:47

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:You really are pathetic.  You are a re a 52 year old man trying to start a row on the internet because i left the forum for a few weeks because i couldnt be arsed with the aggro.  You believe what you want .  But trust me the people i have spoken to behind the scenes who know what is going on especially know how pathetic and ridiculous you are being.  So keep it up old timer.  You are doing great.

Not trying to start a row, but loving the fact you're running off to your bumchums discussing it behind the scenes, oh you just keep getting sadder and sadder. Breadman that nasty man is being mean to me will you tell him.
I though you couldn't get any poncier and boom
Haha.  You think we are talking about you.  Jesus.  You really do think your something.  Listen old timer, you are nothing.  You are irrelevant.  You are pathetic.  52 years old and you are acting like a 14 year old who has just signed up to facebook for the first time and realised he can type naughty things.

You really are a soft shite.  Hahaha.  Like id waste my time on you.

Haha read your post back you fucking numpty

152Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 20:49

Yeah we was talking about me and why i was off you self important pathetic man.  And hence they will realise how you are being.  

In the words of the great man, in the greatest film ever.

Self indulgent weiner.

153Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 20:54

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:Yeah we was talking about me and why i was off.

Oh sorry was it all about you and you're baby tantrum, and it's we were talking about me

154Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 20:57

whatsgoingon wrote:

Oh sorry was it all about you and you're baby tantrum, and it's we were talking about me
You cant lecture anyone on spelling and punctuation.

And yes my baby tantrum.  Lets just stick with that so your senile brain doesnt explode.

155Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 21:04

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

You cant lecture anyone on spelling and punctuation.

And yes my baby tantrum.  Lets just stick with that so your senile brain doesnt explode.

Night night Johnny watch the bedbugs don't bite, is somebody going to sing you to sleep.

156Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 21:07

Haha.  Mint comeback.  Well done old man.

157Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 21:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny,he's only 52. Makes me feel like a dinosaur. Razz

158Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 21:09

boltonbonce wrote:Johnny,he's only 52. Makes me feel like a dinosaur. Razz
That is his IQ

159Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 21:12

All this started because he got sussed for being a complete and utter balloon.  He then gets personal and keeps refering back to me leaving the forum like he has been here years and knows everyone will back him.  No one has.  So, my job here is done.  You keep ballooning WGO.

Nytol

160Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 22:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right! Are we all done now then?

Good! :biggrin:

161Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Wed Oct 05 2016, 00:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

162Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum