Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 0-2 Oxford

Bolton 0-2 Oxford

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:06

JAH

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
So Parkie has taken a team that looked like we would walk this league and turned them into relegation candidates! Stats say it all. We were dicked! Parkinson OUT! You're shit!

32 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:18

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
JAH wrote:So Parkie has taken a team that looked like we would walk this league and turned them into relegation candidates! Stats say it all. We were dicked! Parkinson OUT! You're shit!
:agree:

33 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:18

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I bet Nat, spat her prawn soup, down her low cut dress watching that rubbish.

34 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:21

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Apparently, Klasnic got a standing ovation from the Bolton fans, that was good to hear!!!

35 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:31

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
How fucking embarrassing. Losing 2 nil at home to Oxford is an absolute fucking disgrace. What the fuck do these bunch of shitbags actually do on the training ground? Fuck all by the look of it. We should be absolutely battering teams like this and they can't even create a couple of half decent chances. The usual new manager bounce has disappeared and we are once again left with this pathetic shower of shite playing worse than your average fucking pub team. I'm glad I'm not an actual paying customer anymore because I would go and kick Parkinsons door down and nut the fucking bellend. I hope Norpig didn't miss with that bottle full of shit and piss because they deserve everything they fucking get. Useless fuckers are stealing a living. You have my apologies Terence, you were right all along. Fuck it, I'm going for a lie down before my head explodes.

36 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:33

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I was angry at first, then depressed, now I don't give a fuck, which makes me more in tune with the team and manager than I have been for a very long time.

37 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:33

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just looked at the stats, we were lucky to only lose by two.
They had eight shots on target to our zero and the lions share of possession and more corners.

Parky has to quit after this.

38 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:34

bryan458

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Well I've given him a chance, but imo we have yet another fucking clueless shit manager !!

39 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:36

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Whats even more depressing is that I already have my tick for Swindon.  Crying or Very sad

40 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:41

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's bad, but in my heart of hearts I know that it's going to get much worse when we get dicked by Bury, when our shitbag players put the white flag up again and surrender when it gets abit tough.

41 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:56

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Serious question. Would a decent set of Sunday League players beat this lot?

42 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:03

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
sunlight wrote:Serious question. Would a decent set of Sunday League players beat this lot?
Serious answer pal, Chorley would beat us and possibly Salford.

43 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:08

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Yeah, I thought so. I am out of the loop with non-league teams is why I asked. If that is so, I will say that, if I was running BWFC as a business I would be making some very drastic changes right now. I would have made changes a long long time ago, but right now would see some proper changes. I would not be paying those players.
I assume that we have up and coming youth players?

44 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:15

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Took a nipper to his first ever Whites game today.

Poor little sod.

45 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:19

King Bill

David Lee
David Lee
boltonbonce wrote:Took a nipper to his first ever Whites game today.

Poor little sod.

The only plus side to that bb, is that he/she will really appreciate the good times (if they ever come back)

46 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:21

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
King Bill wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Took a nipper to his first ever Whites game today.

Poor little sod.

The only plus side to that bb, is that he/she will really appreciate the good times (if they ever come back)

The only plus will be if he decides he doesn't really like football.

47 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I am seething.

What a fucking disgrace! Every single one of our players were shite but special mention to Trotter who managed another 90 minutes of falling over, passing to the opposition, and being outjumped/outmuscled by short/skinny people. And Vela who celebrated his new contract by putting in another fuckwit of a performance.

Parkinson has to go, he has succeeded in the impossible, he's made us worse that we were last season.

There's no point going on about it, if he thinks Trotter is our best midfielder then there is no hope until the fuckwit has been sacked.

Come on Ken, show us your balls and get rid of this clown and every player he's signed.

48 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:27

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It really sound like we are unrepairable, it's as bad as ever.

49 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:33

doffcocker

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:I am seething.

What a fucking disgrace! Every single one of our players were shite but special mention to Trotter who managed another 90 minutes of falling over, passing to the opposition, and being outjumped/outmuscled by short/skinny people. And Vela who celebrated his new contract by putting in another fuckwit of a performance.

Parkinson has to go, he has succeeded in the impossible, he's made us worse that we were last season.

There's no point going on about it, if he thinks Trotter is our best midfielder then there is no hope until the fuckwit has been sacked.

Come on Ken, show us your balls and get rid of this clown and every player he's signed.

The thing is, some of us could see from day one how shit we are, but you weren't for having it.

Remember all that "we have just beaten Sheff Utd, the favourites to go up, and some bellends still aren't satisfied" happy clappy bullshit.

Perhaps if you were a bit more on the ball, it wouldn't come as such a shock to your system when everything just turns to shite like this.

50 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:35

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
doffcocker wrote:

The thing is, some of us could see from day one how shit we are, but you weren't for having it.

Remember all that "we have just beaten Sheff Utd, the favourites to go up, and some bellends still aren't satisfied" happy clappy bullshit.

Perhaps if you were a bit more on the ball, it wouldn't come as such a shock to your system when everything just turns to shite like this.

Shut the fuck up you fucking fuckwit. I'm a fan, Bolton's biggest, so I'm not going to slate the club and players when they're unbeaten and top of the league.

The only thing you saw coming is your next meal-for-1 at Asda.

51 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:38

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Bad game, bad game. Surely someone ran the rule over the new signings before putting pen to paper. If they are dross for their own teams, they'll be dross for us. We've seen maybe one decent game so it really is time for a change. The last three were magic compared to PP and I don't see any improvement in the immediate future. Perhaps if the players showed a bit of guts it could be a little forgivable. Oh, well, perhaps PP can get some advice from BSA.

52 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:43

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Well that was beyond shite, the food in the corporate suite was spot on though, only plus today was the applause for Klasnic, I thought Parkinson was going to good for us, how wrong could I have been?  fucking clueless.

Oh and who told Ameobi he is a footballer, utter utter gash.

53 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:45

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ameobi - 11 starts in 3 years. Previous manager called him a lazy tosspot.

The signs were there, yet we can't wait to sign the ponce!

54 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:47

Jack Russell

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
I really thought we would bounce back from the Rochdale shambles, looking at Parkinson's body language he seems to have lost the plot, as for the players bar spearing they are not fit to wear the shirt. Trotter and Moxey were terrible. Evil or Very Mad

55 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:55

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Good Bolton teams have always had a great goalkeeper. The best goalkeeper I ever saw at Botlon was Jim mcDonagh, he was the bravest player I can recall seeing. A great goalkeeper is crucial and is the place to start when rebuilding a team. Mcdonagh used to save us many many points and the teams confidence was great with him. I know we all know this stuff I am writing, but it really is this simple. Everything can be made simple.

56 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:59

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I thought you were 23?

57 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 19:00

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Bread2.0 wrote:I thought you were 23?
What?

58 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 19:01

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's 26, his boyfriend let it slip.

59 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 19:03

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Natasha Whittam wrote:He's 26, his boyfriend let it slip.
I think there is a confusion here over something. I am a new poster.

60 Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford on Sat Oct 01 2016, 19:04

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Stop bullying Boggers ffs.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum