Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Blackpool (Checkatrade Trophy)

+14
King Bill
MartinBWFC
Fabians Right Peg
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
wanderlust
sunlight
Norpig
Bwfc1958
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Do you really give a shit? 

No, me neither, but here is the thread anyway. We will need somewhere to post the latest 'we are shit' and 'Parky out' comments when we inevitably fail to win.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

time to try something different in this game, get Derik in and the young lad Samizedah deserves a run out as well

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That`s a good point. I have heard that Bolton fans have written a new song to sing called " You`re a manager that utilises a certain style of football and while your record in the first division isnt too bad you are best suited elsewhere, and you know you are, and its unbelievable". This is ready for the Blackpool game. To be honest, I dont blame the manager, it is way to early, we cant expect miracles overnight.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not sure the song will catch on sunlight, title seems a tad long  Very Happy What tune is it to be sung along to?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:time to try something different in this game, get Derik in and the young lad Samizedah deserves a run out as well
Couldn't agree more. Something has to be done and this is the perfect game to try something a bit different.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:not sure the song will catch on sunlight, title seems a tad long  Very Happy What tune is it to be sung along to?

I think it may be sung along to the melody of Beethovens ninth, the Ode to Joy.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It makes every sense to experiment in this game but I have a feeling that parky is a stubborn git who won't.

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Isn't there some stupid rule where we have to pick 9 players who played on Saturday or we get fined?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DEANO82 wrote:Isn't there some stupid rule where we have to pick 9 players who played on Saturday or we get fined?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Define "played"......

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Define "played"......
2 definitions apparently, one is that played in the last league game the other is highest appearances for the season, it has to be either or.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Kevin Friend takes the whistle for Blackpool cup clash

Kevin Friend will officiate Wanderers’ Checkatrade Trophy clash with Blackpool at Macron Stadium on Tuesday night.

He has overseen four matches so far this season, issuing 23 yellows and no red cards.

The Leicestershire based official has been involved in the professional game for the past 14 seasons, mostly in the top flight of English football, and has been the man in the middle of numerous Bolton games in the past.

The last meanwhile was the Whites’ FA Cup clash with Liverpool at Anfield back in January 2015.

His final Blackpool game meanwhile came in May 2014 as the Seasiders went down by three goals to nil at home to Charlton Athletic in the Sky Bet Championship.

Richard West and Derek Eaton will run the line, whilst Sebastian Stockbridge is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more interested in Liam Trotter's toilet habits than I am in this game.

Ridiculous competition and anyone that goes is a complete bellend. The only way it won't be around next season is if people vote with their feet.

I trust Wanderlust and Breadman will be staying at home.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wander will be giving his armchair an extra special clean for this game ready for Radio Nuts Razz

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Wander will be giving his armchair an extra special clean for this game ready for Radio Nuts Razz
I wouldn't even hit the armchair for it, might check twitter when it's over. I'm more interested in the attendances because last round there were 7 under 1000. Ours was a joke and we were one of the highest.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was this trophy invented by a world famous Paddy McGuinness?

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm more interested in Liam Trotter's toilet habits than I am in this game.

I would imagine his runs arent like his surname and that they are below bog-standard like his football.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm more interested in Liam Trotter's toilet habits than I am in this game.

I would imagine his runs arent like his surname and that they are below bog-standard like his football.

It beggars belief how he gets a game!

He changed his name to avoid this exact issue Scott, you need to move on. Clearly Boggers has.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
sunlight wrote:

It beggars belief how he gets a game!

True! Roll on tonights game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum