Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V

+18
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
sunlight
Bread2.0
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Remember taddys debut he came on as a sub to a rousing welcome and he tripped over his own feet in the centre circle, went to anfield around that time but we lost 3-0 on that occasion I think jimmy case got a hat trick
Spot on. They mention his hat trick in the programme.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like KP will have to find another hobby. Razz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37786576

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Looks like KP will have to find another hobby. Razz

Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Looks like KP will have to find another hobby. Razz

I thought KP was more on the withdrawals side,

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For a laugh,I've just asked Siri what my name is.

"You're David....at least that's what you told me".

Bitch.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Free pint of beer offer on purchase of a Golden Gamble ticket today.

Still don't think I'll bother.  Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnEK8nzdXC9q-oomPFFkNLJUwMEt6C909FIPbBWjO46y3MnZAx8A

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok,enough is enough. Having finally escaped the clutches of Dr Dmitri,I find myself still plagued by his second in command,Tony Bomboni.
Now the bastard wants to apply my makeup!!
For the present,I'm sleeping in the shed.
I suggest avoiding youtube,if you value your sanity.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still a bit poorly,and had to cancel by entry into the World Buffoonery Championships,but it's given me a little time to rummage through my old programme's. 
Came across this one with some rather familiar names in the Fulham side. I remember this game taking place at St Andrews,after a rather stormy first replay ended 2-2 at Burnden.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/sportingmemories/memorablematches/3676857.October_5__1976__League_Cup_Third_round_replay___Wanderers_2_Fulham_2___after_extra_time_/

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 10 Unname14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's another one full of interesting names. A Boxing Day fixture from 1961,which we lost 1-0.
Howard Webb must be older than he looks. Very Happy
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 10 Unname10

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Still a bit poorly,and had to cancel by entry into the World Buffoonery Championships,but it's given me a little time to rummage through my old programme's. 
Came across this one with some rather familiar names in the Fulham side. I remember this game taking place at St Andrews,after a rather stormy first replay ended 2-2 at Burnden.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/sportingmemories/memorablematches/3676857.October_5__1976__League_Cup_Third_round_replay___Wanderers_2_Fulham_2___after_extra_time_/

I went to the 2-2 game at Burnden and was in the Lever End, I remember that the ref went well into Fergie time and I think it was Mike Walsh hit an equaliser from about 30 yards.
the notable thing about that game was the fact that Bobby Moore was sent off for dissent after complaining about the amount of extra time, many people claim he went through his whole career without being sent off, it's wrong he did.
The other notable thing from this game was that by this time Marsh and Best were stealing a living and disappointingly provided very little.

Edit - sorry missed the link.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:Still a bit poorly,and had to cancel by entry into the World Buffoonery Championships,but it's given me a little time to rummage through my old programme's. 

I worked with Peter Nicholson about ten years ago when I was a window fabricator. Nice chap. Quite how he'd ended up working at Atherton Windows I don't know. He worked in the office there doing something or other.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he coached at the Blackburn Academy for a while. And I know he was a match day host at the Reebok,as it then was.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good fun sorting through this old junk. Anyone go to this one?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 10 Unname11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

5p for a programme. What's that in todays money I wonder?  I bet the value for money was a damn sight better in those days.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:5p for a programme. What's that in todays money I wonder?  I bet the value for money was a damn sight better in those days.
I'll see your 5p and raise you sixpence.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 10 Unname12
First and last time I ever went in the Paddock.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like an interesting read.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 10 841691_orig

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Looks like an interesting read.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 10 841691_orig
I won't comment on who i thought it was at first due to the tracksuit. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonkers? Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next