Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bury 0-2 Bolton - Match Report Post #83

+19
King Bill
Keegan
rammywhite
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Bwfc1958
Bread2.0
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Norpig
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:Mrs Pig doesn't want me to go now, she's worried i'll be set upon by Bury hooligans  Very Happy

I am planning on walking to the ground from the tram stop in Bury so you never know i suppose
How will they know who you support unless you go with a Bolton scarf and football shirt? Very Happy
Thats what i told her, i'll go without any obvious Bolton gear on

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:Mrs Pig doesn't want me to go now, she's worried i'll be set upon by Bury hooligans  Very Happy

I am planning on walking to the ground from the tram stop in Bury so you never know i suppose

Wear your city shirt
you not going Boggers? Is there an under 23 match on somewhere you can't miss?

Best thing to do is actually wear a shirt and a scarf.  If they are "hooligans" that go by the "code" they dont touch "shirters".

Anyway, did anyone watch that programme on up and coming casuals and it featured bury a few years ago.  6 bury casuals about 16 year old wanking over their mates multi coloured reebok classics whilst munching there purchases from the pound bakery.......

You'll be reet either way norpig

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Wear your city shirt
you not going Boggers? Is there an under 23 match on somewhere you can't miss?

That makes no sense

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

course it does Boggers, everyone knows you are a football expert on all matters under 23, people on here have long memories  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:course it does Boggers, everyone knows you are a football expert on all matters under 23, people on here have long memories  Very Happy

When did I claim to be an expert on all matters under 23?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't remember the exact thread but it was one of your infamous ITK posts that backfired

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i can't remember the exact thread but it was one of your infamous ITK posts that backfired

Sounds like you're making things up tbh

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't be arsed trailing back to find it Boggers, so you win, i'm a liar

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i can't be arsed trailing back to find it Boggers, so you win, i'm a liar

You won't find it as it doesn't exist

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

k where did I say I was the U23 expert?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who's k?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bread2.0 wrote:Who's k?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry, I forgot that for some reason.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hadn't realised we haven't beaten Bury in a league game at their place for 87 years - who'd have thunk it? That's a record we could do with breaking tonight. 

Old boys Dannsy, Niall Maher, Paul Rachubka will have something to prove - not sure if Tom Walker can play under the terms of his loan. 

I really hope tonight isn't a return to the sloppy performances we were putting in a few weeks back - we need the win.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:I hadn't realised we haven't beaten Bury in a league game at their place for 87 years - who'd have thunk it? That's a record we could do with breaking tonight. 

Old boys Dannsy, Niall Maher, Paul Rachubka will have something to prove - not sure if Tom Walker can play under the terms of his loan. 

I really hope tonight isn't a return to the sloppy performances we were putting in a few weeks back - we need the win.
Walker can't play tonight.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I hadn't realised we haven't beaten Bury in a league game at their place for 87 years - who'd have thunk it? That's a record we could do with breaking tonight. 

TBF he's a sub at best so I wasn't exactly quaking with fear at the prospect of him playing. Maher will be on his game though - I still think he's better than our current RBs and am struggling to come to terms with us giving him away.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

TBF he's a sub at best so I wasn't exactly quaking with fear at the prospect of him playing. Maher will be on his game though - I still think he's better than our current RBs and am struggling to come to terms with us giving him away.
We'll see Wandy, but he's not up against much tonight to be fair with our lack of width.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Maher can't even get in their side

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum