Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bury 0-2 Bolton - Match Report Post #83

+19
King Bill
Keegan
rammywhite
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Bwfc1958
Bread2.0
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Norpig
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just ordered my ticket for the game at Bury, anyone else going or are you all staying in your armchairs?  Very Happy
This will be my first away game for a long while but i couldn't resist this one

Let's hope our form picks up a bit before then, not sure i could take a drubbing off the mighty Bury live on TV

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I intend to go, the atmosphere should be brilliant and TV won't do it justice.

Obviously it's a shame that we're shit and will lose.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I intend to go, the atmosphere should be brilliant and TV won't do it justice.

Obviously it's a shame that we're shit and will lose.

Why would you pay money to watch a game you know we will lose?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's called being a supporter Nat, you should try it sometime

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it's called being a supporter Nat, you should try it sometime

I am a supporter, but I don't go to any game knowing we will lose.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't have gone to many games last season then

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I still think that there are undiscovered stages of grief that I have gone through since we were in the Prem. Of course relegation from the  Prem isnt an undiscovered one, and there have been many small mental breakdowns on the way to now, including, of course little ones such as losses against teams like Rochdale, but some have been cast off and forgotten, and some remain undiscovered where a mini break down hasnt been noticed. However for Bury I shall be stocking up on chocolate and other nice things in case of a you know what result.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote: However for Bury I shall be stocking up on chocolate and other nice things in case of a you know what result.

Will Scott be plaiting your hair?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Given that we are recently back from the dead, we shouldn't expect to win any games let alone specific games, but I think we all hope that somehow Parky will stumble on a system and selection from the dross we have that suddenly clicks. 
Maybe it will happen in this game? Or more likely not. That's the difference between hope and expectation I guess.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
sunlight wrote: However for Bury I shall be stocking up on chocolate and other nice things in case of a you know what result.

Will Scott be plaiting your hair?

Now you say it, I was thinking of getting a bob, but unsure of cropped bangs and rounded edges or, most likely long at the front and tapers to the back. What you say about a hairdo straight after the match is a very good idea, effiicacious and mood-lifter.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Bury will waste us, it's their cup final and their message board is on fire, compared to our weak minded soft supporters.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggest difference between us and Bury in terms of the team at the moment is they have strikers who look like they'll hit the net.
Vaughan particularly is a good finisher and from memory usually scores against us.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hopefully the players will realise what this game means and put in a performance worthy of the away followings they have had this year.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Hopefully the players will realise what this game means

They won't. They don't give a shite about derby games anymore.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Hopefully the players will realise what this game means and put in a performance worthy of the away followings they have had this year.
When you see statements like this it just depresses you even more at how far we've fallen. "What this game means" used to apply to Utd or City now it's fucking Bury and Rochdale.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:Hopefully the players will realise what this game means and put in a performance worthy of the away followings they have had this year.
When you see statements like this it just depresses you even more at how far we've fallen. "What this game means" used to apply to Utd or City now it's fucking Bury and Rochdale.

It doesn't matter what the league or who the opposition is, I would pay double the price of my season ticket for a performance that shows passion and pride in playing for Bolton. I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I was convinced that eleven players had given their all for the club.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

It doesn't matter what the league or who the opposition is, I would pay double the price of my season ticket for a performance that shows passion and pride in playing for Bolton. I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I was convinced that eleven players had given their all for the club.
You're right and that is exactly why we are where we are

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously the players are to blame for that, but the manager must take his share. We've had a procession of bellend managers who seem to think praising these wankers is the way to get the best out of them. Has it worked? Has it fuck.

Instead of sucking up to these fuckwits, when they don't give 100% fucking well tell them so. In public.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton have now sold out all their allocation for this game!

Apparently, tickets are still available in the home end and they arent checking ids

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum