Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where will we finish?

+13
Bwfc1958
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
Cajunboy
Norpig
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Bread2.0
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 17:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy holidays bounce

32Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 17:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Including Schrodinger's cat?
Get back in the box. Very Happy

33Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 17:15

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quantum superposition?

34Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 17:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm enjoying that kids TV classic 'Timeslip' at the moment. Just thought I'd mention it.

35Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 17:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm enjoying that kids TV classic 'Timeslip' at the moment. Just thought I'd mention it.

Bollocks to that, where do you think we'll finish

36Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 17:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sadly,I think we'll fade away,and finish about 9th. Hope I'm wrong.

37Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:06

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bwfc1958 wrote:personally I can see Scunthorpe having a major wobble at some point so a top two finish is definitely achievable. As others have mentioned though, it will probably be dependent on us being a bit more ruthless away from home. I would usually expect Sheff Utd to bottle it at some point but I think they finally have a manager who will be able to prevent that from happening.
As it stands we are third best away team and fourth best away team, so our away form stacks up, Chesterfield & Peterboro = Oxford .

24 points at home 19 away a good haul by any standards.

38Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wessy wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:personally I can see Scunthorpe having a major wobble at some point so a top two finish is definitely achievable. As others have mentioned though, it will probably be dependent on us being a bit more ruthless away from home. I would usually expect Sheff Utd to bottle it at some point but I think they finally have a manager who will be able to prevent that from happening.
As it stands we are third best away team and fourth best away team, so our away form stacks up, Chesterfield & Peterboro = Oxford .

24 points at home 19 away a good haul by any standards.

Eh? That's a bit baffling. Can you please explain?

39Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 08:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

wessy wrote:
I've read that about 5 times now and I'm still none the wiser. Anybody shed some light? 

It's like one of those shit GCSE maths questions you could never make sense of.

40Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think Wessy has been on the egg nog already  Very Happy

41Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 09:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's easy you load of fuckwits, we have the third best away record and the fourth best away record and I think we also have the second best away record, 
so Chesterfield x Peterborough / oxford = sheff utd / scunthorpe x bradford  + square root of Charlton I hope that clears it up.

42Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 09:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:It's easy you load of fuckwits, we have the third best away record and the fourth best away record and I think we also have the second best away record, 
so Chesterfield x Peterborough / oxford = sheff utd / scunthorpe x bradford  + square root of Charlton I hope that clears it up.
Cheers WGO! I feel like a total halfwit now that you've explained it so clearly.

43Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Fri Dec 23 2016, 09:09

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:It's easy you load of fuckwits, we have the third best away record and the fourth best away record and I think we also have the second best away record, 
Cheers WGO! I feel like a total halfwit now that you've explained it so clearly.
Very Happy

44Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 10:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:So, here we are, 22 games in, Christmas is upon us and we sit 3rd in the league, 4 points off top spot and 8 clear of the last play-off place.

Where are we going to be at the end of the season?

Your guess is as good as...staring at the people shopping in the Trafford Centre this morning and estimating which one is in the exact middle alphabetically based on their footwear.

45Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:So, here we are, 22 games in, Christmas is upon us and we sit 3rd in the league, 4 points off top spot and 8 clear of the last play-off place.

Where are we going to be at the end of the season?

Your guess is as good as...staring at the people shopping in the Trafford Centre this morning and estimating which one is in the exact middle alphabetically based on their footwear.

Just answer the fucking question.

46Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:37

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:

Someone whose name begins with either an M or an N probably.

Because there is no exact middle letter in the alphabet due to the fact that there are 26 letters (ie an even number.)

Sorry I can't be more specific.

47Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Someone whose name begins with either an M or an N probably.

Because there is no exact middle letter in the alphabet due to the fact that there are 26 letters (ie an even number.)

Sorry I can't be more specific.

The original question you racist

48Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sat Dec 24 2016, 13:21

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why are we here and what's the point of it all?

That one?

49Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sun Dec 25 2016, 09:27

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

:COYW: Being optimistic for a change, TOP !! Champions

50Where will we finish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will we finish? Sun Dec 25 2016, 10:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope you're right Bryan. I'm a little less optimistic,but we're in a good position to kick on,so COYWM. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum