Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Wanderers for 45
y2johnny
Growler
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
bryan458
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Kane57
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
Norpig
observer
Sluffy
karlypants
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
King Bill
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
rammywhite
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 50]

421Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Also bonce.  As im not thenone who is getting personal etc.  Why not point out to the others that they may also be wrong.  No doubt it will get worse later on. (Not you bonce)
We could all be wrong,but we're like two bald men arguing over a comb at the moment.
I hope KA brings everything to a satisfactory conclusion,and it's not my way to slag people off without reason,but his past is his past,and it has to be taken into account when discussing the future prospects of BWFC.
Perhaps it would be better to stop speculating,and simply wait it out.
At the end of the day,he could do himself,and the club a big service.
Time will tell.
I'll fight all you outside the club shop. Any time.

422Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:More mass debate in the absence of any facts.
Comments like Anderson has turned the club around are completely and utter fiction. Fiction created by ...erm...Anderson.
Perhaps he might get the accounts in on time for once so we can see what he's really doing? 
Or publish what the EFL actually agreed about the embargo? Or disclose his long-standing relationship with convicted jailbird fraudster Collins? Or explain why anyone should trust a man who was banned from Directorships for syphoning off company money into his own pocket?
Trust Anderson? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Has anderson made the club more sustainable and realistic in terms of our outgoings being more in line with the incoming?  So not complete and utter fiction  then.

Next

The accounts was delayed by davies and no one knows whether they were a mess or not so we do not know whether or not it was andersons fault.

Next

We have promoted three youth players and signed karl henry.  No one wanted JOB or baptiste so why are people complaining we havent signed them?  We have obviously improved what we can do which is a step in the right direction.  Or is it not?

Next

Collins.  Right.  Breaders said so, and you jump on it straight away.  Taking it as gospel.  Im not saying breaders is right or wrong but it isnt fact.

Next

9 years ago.  People change.  Plus the scrutiny he is under from the efl he would have to be very good to get away with it.  Again, no fact or otherwise to say this is what he is doing.

Nothing solid again lusty.  All hear say.  But keep going
You are desperate to defend this arsehole so here's a fact for you:
It seems Anderson was caught posing as a Director whilst banned by HMRC so I'm wondering if that will come back to haunt him?

• Ken Anderson:
Whilst not a prospective Board member, Ken Anderson an employee of Vantis plc,
has been responsible for developing much of Mr Wilde's approach particularly
soliciting the sale of shares to Mr Wilde and advising Mr Wilde.
Mr Anderson's business card describes him as 'Group Director'. In October 05, Mr
Anderson was banned from holding directorship of a company until 2013.
Mr Anderson has been involved in several liquidations and his record at the
Insolvency Service reveals that he has been found guilty of diverting funds
receivable by a company into personal accounts, VAT discrepancies, and failure
to cooperate with Receivers.

423Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was that at Southampton Lusty?

424Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:32

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:More mass debate in the absence of any facts.
Comments like Anderson has turned the club around are completely and utter fiction. Fiction created by ...erm...Anderson.
Perhaps he might get the accounts in on time for once so we can see what he's really doing? 
Or publish what the EFL actually agreed about the embargo? Or disclose his long-standing relationship with convicted jailbird fraudster Collins? Or explain why anyone should trust a man who was banned from Directorships for syphoning off company money into his own pocket?
Trust Anderson? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Has anderson made the club more sustainable and realistic in terms of our outgoings being more in line with the incoming?  So not complete and utter fiction  then.

Next

The accounts was delayed by davies and no one knows whether they were a mess or not so we do not know whether or not it was andersons fault.

Next

We have promoted three youth players and signed karl henry.  No one wanted JOB or baptiste so why are people complaining we havent signed them?  We have obviously improved what we can do which is a step in the right direction.  Or is it not?

Next

Collins.  Right.  Breaders said so, and you jump on it straight away.  Taking it as gospel.  Im not saying breaders is right or wrong but it isnt fact.

Next

9 years ago.  People change.  Plus the scrutiny he is under from the efl he would have to be very good to get away with it.  Again, no fact or otherwise to say this is what he is doing.

Nothing solid again lusty.  All hear say.  But keep going
You are desperate to defend this arsehole so here's a fact for you:
It seems Anderson was caught posing as a Director whilst banned by HMRC so I'm wondering if that will come back to haunt him?

• Ken Anderson:
Whilst not a prospective Board member, Ken Anderson an employee of Vantis plc,
has been responsible for developing much of Mr Wilde's approach particularly
soliciting the sale of shares to Mr Wilde and advising Mr Wilde.
Mr Anderson's business card describes him as 'Group Director'. In October 05, Mr
Anderson was banned from holding directorship of a company until 2013.
Mr Anderson has been involved in several liquidations and his record at the
Insolvency Service reveals that he has been found guilty of diverting funds
receivable by a company into personal accounts, VAT discrepancies, and failure
to cooperate with Receivers.
So you say "heres a fact for you!" And then follow it up with "it seems!" :rofl:

Speculation again.nothing solid.

To be honest im not defending him.  Im just choosing to quote what we know rather than speculation.  Ive said to you before im fully prepared to say the words "you were right" but in the absence or facts or 10 year old history, im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  As without him, we would of been a lot worse off by now.

425Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Was that at Southampton Lusty?
Yup.

As Johnny says "nothing solid" (other than his convictions to date) - but plenty enough reason not to trust him. 
The way I see it is that he is a serial fraudster so my question to his fan club is "what evidence is there to prove he's a changed man?"

None I would suggest.
It's just a matter of time before the poo hits the fan IMO.

426Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:33

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Was that at Southampton Lusty?
Yup.

As Johnny says "nothing solid" (other than his convictions to date) - but plenty enough reason not to trust him. 
The way I see it is that he is a serial fraudster so my question to his fan club is "what evidence is there to prove he's a changed man?"

None I would suggest.
It's just a matter of time before the poo hits the fan IMO.
See above  :rofl:

427Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:43

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Johnny - Serious question:

Would you let a convicted paedo babysit your kids?

And would you defend him and laugh in the face of anyone who questioned your judgement?

428Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:48

Bread2.0 wrote:Johnny - Serious question:

And would you defend him and laugh in the face of anyone who questioned your judgement?
Oh wow.  Yeah because we are talking hypotheticals and that is exactly them same thing.  Again.  Wow.

429Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Johnny - Serious question:

Oh wow.  Yeah because we are talking hypotheticals and that is exactly them same thing.  Again.  Wow.
You've topped my Boston strangler,Breaders.

I'll raise you a Machine Gun Kelly.

430Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:51

But go on ill bite.  Of course i wouldnt.  But ken isnt a paedo  (until lusty says so) and bwfc arent kids.  There is a difference.  A massive huge difference.  But you know that already.  To be honest breaders, i expected better of you.

I wont make that mistake again

431Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:55

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There's absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Using evidence and hard facts to form an opinion on someone's character and likely actions is far more reliable an indicator than crossing your fingers, ignoring the truth and hoping for the best because you're desperate for a positive outcome.

432Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come now,before it all gets silly.
The fact is,some people aren't going to trust him completely,due,in large part to his past.
If you,Johnny,or anyone else,wants to buy into his world,that's fine by me.
All I'm urging is caution. The essence of a good con man is plausibility,so all I'm saying is,tread warily.

433Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:00

Bread2.0 wrote:There's absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Using evidence and hard facts to form an opinion on someone's character and likely actions is far more reliable an indicator than crossing your fingers, ignoring the truth and hoping for the best because you're desperate for a positive outcome.
No difference......ok breaders.

434Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:02

boltonbonce wrote:Come now,before it all gets silly.
The fact is,some people aren't going to trust him completely,due,in large part to his past.
If you,Johnny,or anyone else,wants to buy into his world,that's fine by me.
All I'm urging is caution. The essence of a good con man is plausibility,so all I'm saying is,tread warily.
Nothing wrong with that bonce. But as we now have someone comparing him to a paedo.......

Like i said. Im fully prepared to say "you were right" but using extremities to try and prove a point is grasping at straws

435Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:13

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Oh, FFS......don't start all that "he's compared KA to a paedo" bullshit.

No I didn't.

I asked a hypothetical question about your complete disregard for someone's past transgressions when assessing their current character and actions.

And in no way is that comparing Ken Anderson to a fucking paedophile.

But you'll probably still spin it that way in the absence of any proper counter argument, so I'll leave it now.

436Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's one of my favourite bits from investigator Robert Eringer:

Then Eringer addressed the Prince's earlier request for information on one Kenneth Anderson, a British national who had apparently represented himself as the owner of Vantis PLC, which desired to purchase shares in Monaco's football team.

Piers determined that Vantis was not owned by Anderson, who was merely an accountant used by Vantis as a proxy for purchasing companies. He learned through sources that Anderson, by reputation, was "a dodgy, third-string footballers agent who occasionally turns up to make a deal with other peoples money and it always falls through." Anderson had many dissolved companies to his name, and those still current had neglected their obligation to file company accounts.
Vantis PLC was actually owned by a UK national named A.L.R. "Bob" Thornton, also an accountant. Morton founded Morton, Thornton, an accounting firm that owned Vantis. Morton also owned a trust investment vehicle called Southwind Ltd, based in the British Virgin Isles. For its investment deals, Vantis used money belonging to its wealthy clients whose identities were shielded. Hence, Vantis was a nominee front.

Eringer and Piers recommended that the Prince request Vantis to declare precisely from whom such investment funds would emanate, along with the specific routing of such funds. He could then investigate such a declaration to ensure its veracity.
Result: No Vantis investment in ASM football.

I also like this from when Anderson was trying to get involved with Ipswich:

After the meeting, TWTD asked chief executive Derek Bowden to explain the situation with Vantis, who were represented by Ken Anderson, a licensed players' agent: “He approached the club together with James in the summer and spoke the chairman about the potential for investment and wanted us to sign an engagement letter with a 6% finder's fee, we having already signed an engagement letter with another merchant bank [understood to be Seymour Pierce – TWTD].

“At that time we were marketing the club quite heavily around the world and we took the view that a 6% finder's fee for an unnamed potential investor who may or may not have been there was not a good use of our money. That could have resulted in a seven-figure fee being paid to an intermediary, which we didn't feel was the right thing to do at that time. We felt that if a would-be purchaser was out there, then they could have picked up the phone to the chairman, as Marcus Evans did.

“Everyone on the planet who was interested in football would have known the club was for sale and we took the view that if someone was really interested then they would approach us and that we shouldn't be paying exorbitant intermediary fees on a speculative basis, which is what it would have been.

“It wouldn't be untypical for someone to agree their own terms of engagement and then, having got those agreed, try and find a buyer for the club.

“We signed an exclusivity agreement with Marcus Evans. I didn't speak to Ken Anderson, I've never spoken to Ken Anderson, but he apparently said at that time he had a live buyer, although again didn't reveal who it was. One wonders how many clubs that buyer, if there were a buyer, was being touted to.”

Funny how not a single person who has actually dealt with Toadface has anything but contempt for the man. 

437Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take a break boys,we're all heading in the same direction at the end of the day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

438Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:24

Bread2.0 wrote:Oh, FFS......don't start all that "he's compared KA to a paedo" bullshit.

No I didn't.

I asked a hypothetical question about your complete disregard for someone's past transgressions when assessing their current character and actions.

And in no way is that comparing Ken Anderson to a fucking paedophile.

But you'll probably still spin it that way in the absence of any proper counter argument, so I'll leave it now.
Im saying you are comparing the two situations which are different in my eyes.  Calm down breaders.  I was one of the people who fought to get you back on here.  But all youve done is carry on as you were.  Aggresive with no end product.  Personal with an absence of facts.  Best had leave it eh!

439Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

440Ken Anderson - update. - Page 22 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And you Breaders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum