Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Ken Anderson - update.

Ken Anderson - update.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

421 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:27

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:Also bonce.  As im not thenone who is getting personal etc.  Why not point out to the others that they may also be wrong.  No doubt it will get worse later on. (Not you bonce)
We could all be wrong,but we're like two bald men arguing over a comb at the moment.
I hope KA brings everything to a satisfactory conclusion,and it's not my way to slag people off without reason,but his past is his past,and it has to be taken into account when discussing the future prospects of BWFC.
Perhaps it would be better to stop speculating,and simply wait it out.
At the end of the day,he could do himself,and the club a big service.
Time will tell.
I'll fight all you outside the club shop. Any time.

422 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:27

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:More mass debate in the absence of any facts.
Comments like Anderson has turned the club around are completely and utter fiction. Fiction created by ...erm...Anderson.
Perhaps he might get the accounts in on time for once so we can see what he's really doing? 
Or publish what the EFL actually agreed about the embargo? Or disclose his long-standing relationship with convicted jailbird fraudster Collins? Or explain why anyone should trust a man who was banned from Directorships for syphoning off company money into his own pocket?
Trust Anderson? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Has anderson made the club more sustainable and realistic in terms of our outgoings being more in line with the incoming?  So not complete and utter fiction  then.

Next

The accounts was delayed by davies and no one knows whether they were a mess or not so we do not know whether or not it was andersons fault.

Next

We have promoted three youth players and signed karl henry.  No one wanted JOB or baptiste so why are people complaining we havent signed them?  We have obviously improved what we can do which is a step in the right direction.  Or is it not?

Next

Collins.  Right.  Breaders said so, and you jump on it straight away.  Taking it as gospel.  Im not saying breaders is right or wrong but it isnt fact.

Next

9 years ago.  People change.  Plus the scrutiny he is under from the efl he would have to be very good to get away with it.  Again, no fact or otherwise to say this is what he is doing.

Nothing solid again lusty.  All hear say.  But keep going
You are desperate to defend this arsehole so here's a fact for you:
It seems Anderson was caught posing as a Director whilst banned by HMRC so I'm wondering if that will come back to haunt him?


• Ken Anderson:
Whilst not a prospective Board member, Ken Anderson an employee of Vantis plc,
has been responsible for developing much of Mr Wilde's approach particularly
soliciting the sale of shares to Mr Wilde and advising Mr Wilde.
Mr Anderson's business card describes him as 'Group Director'. In October 05, Mr
Anderson was banned from holding directorship of a company until 2013.
Mr Anderson has been involved in several liquidations and his record at the
Insolvency Service reveals that he has been found guilty of diverting funds
receivable by a company into personal accounts, VAT discrepancies, and failure
to cooperate with Receivers.

423 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:28

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Was that at Southampton Lusty?

424 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:32

Guest


Guest
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:More mass debate in the absence of any facts.
Comments like Anderson has turned the club around are completely and utter fiction. Fiction created by ...erm...Anderson.
Perhaps he might get the accounts in on time for once so we can see what he's really doing? 
Or publish what the EFL actually agreed about the embargo? Or disclose his long-standing relationship with convicted jailbird fraudster Collins? Or explain why anyone should trust a man who was banned from Directorships for syphoning off company money into his own pocket?
Trust Anderson? 
Has anderson made the club more sustainable and realistic in terms of our outgoings being more in line with the incoming?  So not complete and utter fiction  then.

Next

The accounts was delayed by davies and no one knows whether they were a mess or not so we do not know whether or not it was andersons fault.

Next

We have promoted three youth players and signed karl henry.  No one wanted JOB or baptiste so why are people complaining we havent signed them?  We have obviously improved what we can do which is a step in the right direction.  Or is it not?

Next

Collins.  Right.  Breaders said so, and you jump on it straight away.  Taking it as gospel.  Im not saying breaders is right or wrong but it isnt fact.

Next

9 years ago.  People change.  Plus the scrutiny he is under from the efl he would have to be very good to get away with it.  Again, no fact or otherwise to say this is what he is doing.

Nothing solid again lusty.  All hear say.  But keep going
You are desperate to defend this arsehole so here's a fact for you:
It seems Anderson was caught posing as a Director whilst banned by HMRC so I'm wondering if that will come back to haunt him?


• Ken Anderson:
Whilst not a prospective Board member, Ken Anderson an employee of Vantis plc,
has been responsible for developing much of Mr Wilde's approach particularly
soliciting the sale of shares to Mr Wilde and advising Mr Wilde.
Mr Anderson's business card describes him as 'Group Director'. In October 05, Mr
Anderson was banned from holding directorship of a company until 2013.
Mr Anderson has been involved in several liquidations and his record at the
Insolvency Service reveals that he has been found guilty of diverting funds
receivable by a company into personal accounts, VAT discrepancies, and failure
to cooperate with Receivers.
So you say "heres a fact for you!" And then follow it up with "it seems!" :rofl:

Speculation again.nothing solid.

To be honest im not defending him.  Im just choosing to quote what we know rather than speculation.  Ive said to you before im fully prepared to say the words "you were right" but in the absence or facts or 10 year old history, im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  As without him, we would of been a lot worse off by now.

425 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:33

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Was that at Southampton Lusty?
Yup.

As Johnny says "nothing solid" (other than his convictions to date) - but plenty enough reason not to trust him. 
The way I see it is that he is a serial fraudster so my question to his fan club is "what evidence is there to prove he's a changed man?"

None I would suggest.
It's just a matter of time before the poo hits the fan IMO.

426 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:33

Guest


Guest
wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Was that at Southampton Lusty?
Yup.

As Johnny says "nothing solid" (other than his convictions to date) - but plenty enough reason not to trust him. 
The way I see it is that he is a serial fraudster so my question to his fan club is "what evidence is there to prove he's a changed man?"

None I would suggest.
It's just a matter of time before the poo hits the fan IMO.
See above  :rofl:

427 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:43

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Johnny - Serious question:

Would you let a convicted paedo babysit your kids?

And would you defend him and laugh in the face of anyone who questioned your judgement?

428 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:48

Guest


Guest
Bread2.0 wrote:Johnny - Serious question:

Would you let a convicted paedo babysit your kids?

And would you defend him and laugh in the face of anyone who questioned your judgement?
Oh wow.  Yeah because we are talking hypotheticals and that is exactly them same thing.  Again.  Wow.

429 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:51

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Johnny - Serious question:

Would you let a convicted paedo babysit your kids?

And would you defend him and laugh in the face of anyone who questioned your judgement?
Oh wow.  Yeah because we are talking hypotheticals and that is exactly them same thing.  Again.  Wow.
You've topped my Boston strangler,Breaders.

I'll raise you a Machine Gun Kelly.

430 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:51

Guest


Guest
But go on ill bite.  Of course i wouldnt.  But ken isnt a paedo  (until lusty says so) and bwfc arent kids.  There is a difference.  A massive huge difference.  But you know that already.  To be honest breaders, i expected better of you.

I wont make that mistake again

431 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:55

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
There's absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Using evidence and hard facts to form an opinion on someone's character and likely actions is far more reliable an indicator than crossing your fingers, ignoring the truth and hoping for the best because you're desperate for a positive outcome.

432 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 16:57

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Come now,before it all gets silly.
The fact is,some people aren't going to trust him completely,due,in large part to his past.
If you,Johnny,or anyone else,wants to buy into his world,that's fine by me.
All I'm urging is caution. The essence of a good con man is plausibility,so all I'm saying is,tread warily.

433 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:00

Guest


Guest
Bread2.0 wrote:There's absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Using evidence and hard facts to form an opinion on someone's character and likely actions is far more reliable an indicator than crossing your fingers, ignoring the truth and hoping for the best because you're desperate for a positive outcome.
No difference......ok breaders.

434 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:02

Guest


Guest
boltonbonce wrote:Come now,before it all gets silly.
The fact is,some people aren't going to trust him completely,due,in large part to his past.
If you,Johnny,or anyone else,wants to buy into his world,that's fine by me.
All I'm urging is caution. The essence of a good con man is plausibility,so all I'm saying is,tread warily.
Nothing wrong with that bonce. But as we now have someone comparing him to a paedo.......

Like i said. Im fully prepared to say "you were right" but using extremities to try and prove a point is grasping at straws

435 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:13

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Oh, FFS......don't start all that "he's compared KA to a paedo" bullshit.

No I didn't.

I asked a hypothetical question about your complete disregard for someone's past transgressions when assessing their current character and actions.

And in no way is that comparing Ken Anderson to a fucking paedophile.

But you'll probably still spin it that way in the absence of any proper counter argument, so I'll leave it now.

436 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:15

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Here's one of my favourite bits from investigator Robert Eringer:

Then Eringer addressed the Prince's earlier request for information on one Kenneth Anderson, a British national who had apparently represented himself as the owner of Vantis PLC, which desired to purchase shares in Monaco's football team.

Piers determined that Vantis was not owned by Anderson, who was merely an accountant used by Vantis as a proxy for purchasing companies. He learned through sources that Anderson, by reputation, was "a dodgy, third-string footballers agent who occasionally turns up to make a deal with other peoples money and it always falls through." Anderson had many dissolved companies to his name, and those still current had neglected their obligation to file company accounts.
Vantis PLC was actually owned by a UK national named A.L.R. "Bob" Thornton, also an accountant. Morton founded Morton, Thornton, an accounting firm that owned Vantis. Morton also owned a trust investment vehicle called Southwind Ltd, based in the British Virgin Isles. For its investment deals, Vantis used money belonging to its wealthy clients whose identities were shielded. Hence, Vantis was a nominee front.

Eringer and Piers recommended that the Prince request Vantis to declare precisely from whom such investment funds would emanate, along with the specific routing of such funds. He could then investigate such a declaration to ensure its veracity.
Result: No Vantis investment in ASM football.


I also like this from when Anderson was trying to get involved with Ipswich:



After the meeting, TWTD asked chief executive Derek Bowden to explain the situation with Vantis, who were represented by Ken Anderson, a licensed players' agent: “He approached the club together with James in the summer and spoke the chairman about the potential for investment and wanted us to sign an engagement letter with a 6% finder's fee, we having already signed an engagement letter with another merchant bank [understood to be Seymour Pierce – TWTD].

“At that time we were marketing the club quite heavily around the world and we took the view that a 6% finder's fee for an unnamed potential investor who may or may not have been there was not a good use of our money. That could have resulted in a seven-figure fee being paid to an intermediary, which we didn't feel was the right thing to do at that time. We felt that if a would-be purchaser was out there, then they could have picked up the phone to the chairman, as Marcus Evans did.

“Everyone on the planet who was interested in football would have known the club was for sale and we took the view that if someone was really interested then they would approach us and that we shouldn't be paying exorbitant intermediary fees on a speculative basis, which is what it would have been.

“It wouldn't be untypical for someone to agree their own terms of engagement and then, having got those agreed, try and find a buyer for the club.

“We signed an exclusivity agreement with Marcus Evans. I didn't speak to Ken Anderson, I've never spoken to Ken Anderson, but he apparently said at that time he had a live buyer, although again didn't reveal who it was. One wonders how many clubs that buyer, if there were a buyer, was being touted to.”



Funny how not a single person who has actually dealt with Toadface has anything but contempt for the man. 

437 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:21

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Take a break boys,we're all heading in the same direction at the end of the day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

438 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:24

Guest


Guest
Bread2.0 wrote:Oh, FFS......don't start all that "he's compared KA to a paedo" bullshit.

No I didn't.

I asked a hypothetical question about your complete disregard for someone's past transgressions when assessing their current character and actions.

And in no way is that comparing Ken Anderson to a fucking paedophile.

But you'll probably still spin it that way in the absence of any proper counter argument, so I'll leave it now.
Im saying you are comparing the two situations which are different in my eyes.  Calm down breaders.  I was one of the people who fought to get you back on here.  But all youve done is carry on as you were.  Aggresive with no end product.  Personal with an absence of facts.  Best had leave it eh!

439 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:28

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

440 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:28

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And you Breaders.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

441 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:40

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
"Personal with the absence of facts"....?

Has KA been disqualified in the past from being a company director for financial impropriety, yes or no?

442 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 17:46

Guest


Guest
Yes he has

Was that what i asked?  Yes or no?

443 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 18:42

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Strictly results at 7.15.

444 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Sun Oct 08 2017, 18:44

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cajunboy wrote:Strictly results at 7.15.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

445 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Mon Oct 09 2017, 08:36

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
And breathe! Can't have the bumchums having internal wranglings lads, Nat will be loving this. Time to call an AGM and sort this out  Very Happy

446 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Mon Oct 09 2017, 11:06

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Good idea Mr Pig. We'll ask for tips from the ST  Very Happy

447 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Mon Oct 09 2017, 13:32

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:And breathe! Can't have the bumchums having internal wranglings lads, Nat will be loving this. Time to call an AGM and sort this out  Very Happy
Our last AGM went splendidly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

448 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:11

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I'm not shagging the pigs head this time, it was bad enough last year, took ages to get the blood stains off my pants and the smell lasted even longer.

449 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:23

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:And breathe! Can't have the bumchums having internal wranglings lads, Nat will be loving this. Time to call an AGM and sort this out  Very Happy
Our last AGM went splendidly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I wonder if they are wearing sock garters?

450 Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Oct 11 2017, 15:50

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
There is a great deal of comment about the manager and our results regarding the start of this season, and whilst I can understand and appreciate the comments, now is not the time to panic or put the pressure on the manager and his team or the players.

When I appointed Phil Parkinson as manager of Bolton Wanderers Football Club last year, I believed that he was the best person for the job.

We went through a thorough interview process along with several other high pedigree candidates. Phil impressed me the most and I offered him the job.

My opinion hasn’t changed whatsoever. If anything, Phil has reinforced my belief that he, his staff and the squad he has assembled will progress this club.

Yes, we all know that our start to the campaign has been far from ideal and as supporters, you will be hurting.

But Phil is hurting, the players are hurting and so am I. Therefore, it is imperative that we are all firmly behind the manager and players as we strive to bring about a change in our fortunes.

Given the restrictions we operated under last season, which were inherited from the previous regime, achieving promotion immediately after relegation was nothing short of miraculous.

This was largely down to the manager and the positive changes he brought to the club.

His job here isn’t complete and he wants to bring improvement and success to the club, and it is important that he is given time to fulfil those plans.

I’m not one to make knee-jerk reactions and Phil has my unequivocal backing to remain as manager of Bolton Wanderers Football Club.

Of course, we are all hoping for a victory on Saturday against Sheffield Wednesday, but if that wasn’t to happen, then Phil would still remain as manager.

During times of adversity it is crucial that we all stick together as one and show our support for the manager and his players.

You have all shown that unfaltering passion under such trying circumstances this season and I know that Phil and the players really appreciated the show of support you gave the team after the final whistle at Villa Park.

The performance was arguably our best of the campaign and we deserved more than we got from the contest.

The recent performances have perfectly illustrated that the players are all behind the manager and are determined to pick up the results we deserve.

Our club motto - "Supera Moras" - means overcoming difficulties. This message is intrinsically woven into the fabric of the town and our club, and by standing together as one, we will overcome the difficulties.

We have now got two home games in succession and I’d like all our supporters and the town as whole to get behind the team for these matches at Macron Stadium.

Let’s be loud, let’s be proud and let’s get behind the team.

Ken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum