Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Wanderers for 45
y2johnny
Growler
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
bryan458
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Kane57
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
Norpig
observer
Sluffy
karlypants
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
King Bill
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
rammywhite
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 50]

811Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 17:16

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Knowing us, they'll be the poorest Saudi family going.
Down to their last billion I'm afraid!

812Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 18:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very well off family. Looking to pump £20 million into us this summer to challenge for promotion.
They also want a new manager, Sam Allardyces name banded about

813Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 18:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Very well off family. Looking to pump £20 million into us this summer to challenge for promotion.
:rofl:

814Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 18:30

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Very well off family. Looking to pump £20 million into us this summer to challenge for promotion.
£20 million per player or total... I'm confused  ..dunno..

815Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 18:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid khan the name I've heard. Don't know who he is like but he was born in Wigan apparently. Links to former Al shabab leader Ahmed Abdi Godane were refuted recently.

816Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 18:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid khan the name I've heard. Don't know who he is like but he was born in Wigan apparently. Links to former Al shabab leader Ahmed Abdi Godane were refuted recently.

Very Happy

Well I know the last one is a terrorist!

Edit and I think the first one is Al Maktoumb of the race horse fame!

You little tinker LG!

817Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 19:05

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can someone post these Nixon tweets? He blocked me when I called Coyle a shit manager.

818Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 19:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Can someone post these Nixon tweets? He blocked me when I called Coyle a shit manager.
Very Happy

819Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 19:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
Bolton. Takeover/invtestment talks go on. Issue here will be keeping those who have loans happy. Eddie Davies for one.

820Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 19:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've honestly never heard such shite in my life. What possible attraction could we have to a Saudi family  Laughing

821Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 19:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Can someone post these Nixon tweets? He blocked me when I called Coyle a shit manager.

Nixon - Bolton. Takeover/invtestment talks go on. Issue here will be keeping those who have loans happy. Eddie Davies for one.

Q - Hi al, are they over in England for talks with Anderson?

N - Group were over a couple of weeks back. Down to the numbers now. And that may be the hard bit.

Q - 25m seems like a very good deal, but guessing there would be still a lot of outstanding debt and money to be paid. Would we need it sorting ASAP though before sorting out manager or retained players or is that not an issue?

N - Blumarble 7+. Wee Eddie ? Other loan 6+. And whatever tax is. Figures only rough idea.

Q - Ah right so looking like it’s going to be around 60m then. Would they want a new manager and want to invest in players? Cheers

N - No. 25 was price. And that is spent on paying off those loans. No way club worth 60. Would have own ideas I imagine. Parky thinks he is under p.

Q - Ah I see so 25 mill is the cost all those debts? What’s the stumbling block then?

N - People will want to make sure their positions are covered in any new deal. And that may put price up. Like buying a house and finding out there are hidden costs.

Q - Cheers Al, can see this being dragged out based on that which is not good considering a lot needs to be sorted

N - Everyone wants and needs a quick solution. Players need to know in contracts too. A lot at stake.

Q - Yeah we don’t want to pin our hopes on this deal and then wait before sorting players and manager. What you know about this family?

N - I’m not totally sure of who in the group.

Q - Is it a full takeover at Bolton mate ? Or just investment ?

N - Arabs would want control for their money. Hear Anderson would like to run it.

Q - Ah I got you! & that is one of the stumbling blocks ??

N - All of those things are subject to negotiation.

Q - Whats your gut feeling mate ? Will it happen ?

N - It’s got a better chance than any other bid in last two years. But that doesn’t mean it’s certain to happen.

Q - What level is the investment in crude £££, do we know that Al?

N - Anderson wanted 25 for a sale. Unless that’s gone up.

Q - Have the invested got a few bob?

N - If it’s the family I think it is then money no problem. Just depends whether it is a branch of the family who wants to do this. All at club think it’s on.

Q - Is it the same people/investors from Saudi Arabia who was rumoured to be looking at Bolton previously Alan?

N - Believe so. The one that was denied after I wrote it a year ago?

Q - When is this takeover likely to be completed? (If it is to be completed). Weeks? Days? I can imagine Parky and the players wanting to know where they stand for the new season. Cheers!

N - U stayed up on Sunday. This is Thursday. So it’s early days. But you’re right. Needs to move fast as possible.

Q - Do you not think/ know if  K.A will have agreed much of the detail behind the scenes during the season to save a mad scramble once it ended?

N - There’s an interested party. They know the figures. They’ve been over. All at club know about it. So we are in the final stages. But they can be the hardest.

Q - The one thing that does concern me with over seas owners though is the  sometimes quick hire and fire of managers. I'm not sure many other owners would have stuck by PP after that start. I do like the stability we have with the team management . Hope he stays

N - Parkinson has been round the block. He knows the score. New money will mean new people. He would have a good finish on his CV.

Q - Not so much worried for Parki, just us! Would hate for us to turn into a team that just sacks manager after manager. He would be inundated with job offers for sure.

N - You’re a club that sells player after player right now. Think that’s the most important thing that has to change.

Q - Eddie Davies? Why is he still involved with the club after all he's done.

N - He’s due money in current deal

Q - In your opinion is this something you see getting sorted soon I.e in the next month? It kind of has to be sorted soon given that we need plans for transfers the squad etc..

N - It needs to be quick. Manager hands tied and very unsure about his future.

Q - It is still Saudi's or is there going to be a choice?

N - Saudis

822Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 19:44

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cheers Sluffy

823Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 19:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of old rubbish

824Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 20:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What a load of old rubbish
In your opinion. 

What else do we do apart from listen to rumours? Just hope we go bust instead and have done with it? Very Happy

825Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 22:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Would anyone be against Anderson staying on as Chairman should the Saudis buy us? I think I'd much prefer someone who knows about football as our chairman, rather than a foreigner who knows nothing about the game. I mean, look what Venky's did at Blackburn.

826Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 22:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Would anyone be against Anderson staying on as Chairman should the Saudis buy us? I think I'd much prefer someone who knows about football as our chairman, rather than a foreigner who knows nothing about the game. I mean, look what Venky's did at Blackburn.
I'd be more than happy to have Anderson stay as Chairman, as long as his first job was to rid us of Parkinson, his contacts within the game will be invaluable.

827Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 23:01

What contacts does Anderson have?

828Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 23:07

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

T.R.O.Y wrote:What contacts does Anderson have?
He has many contacts, a few of them helped us last season in league 1 when we needed extra bodies but we weren't allowed to sign anymore players.

829Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 23:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
He has many contacts, a few of them helped us last season in league 1 when we needed extra bodies but we weren't allowed to sign anymore players.
Please stop quoting that moron, he's just a twat that wants arguments for the sake of it, he's a sad twat that has no other life than on here.

830Ken Anderson - update. - Page 42 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 10 2018, 23:21

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Please stop quoting that moron, he's just a twat that wants arguments for the sake of it, he's a sad twat that has no other life than on here.
Sorry Martin, only this that will annoy me about having Saudi's onboard is there beliefs on women. I really disliked WWE for doing a show in Saudi and leaving their female wrestlers off the show just because in their culture women can't do fuck all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum