You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Will we lose any loan players in Jan?

Will we lose any loan players in Jan?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 12:29

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Natasha Whittam wrote:Pretty sure this ready-made replacement is available:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
used to love the song of his - he's got a pineapple on his head to the tune of we've got the whole world  Very Happy

32 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 12:46

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If we haven't paid the bill for Ameobi or Henry it doesn't look good for signing anyone.
Aren't the clubs finances and signings still being monitored by the FA? I'd have thought that they and HMRC would have been all over that as it stinketh of trading insolvently.

33 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 16:16

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Junior's just blocked me on Twatter for asking about this.

I swear I wasn't rude.

He'd tweeted that the reason Ameobi's going back is squarely down to Benitez wanting cover during the African Cup of Nations.

So I asked: "So it's got nothing to do with us (ie your old man and Dodgy Dean not having paid them for the initial loan, then?"

Which elicited a one word response: no.

And an immediate blocking of my account.

Which is a real shame because I'd love to be able to see more of the 30 second video clips he keeps posting of the waves breaking on his private beach in the Caribbean where him and Daddy have spent Christmas....

...or the long distance photos of Justin Bieber's yacht, as it sails past the bottom of his garden.

....because they're dead interesting and in no way are just a way of him hammering home the fact that his family is considerably wealthier than the average Bolton fan who tweets him with genuine questions about the club.

Because, despite the shit hair cut, cheap looking shiny suit, chavvy jewelry and fake tan, I don't think he's that type of a cunt....but I may be wrong.

34 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 16:20

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
i saw him on the  Macron car park a while ago and your description is very accurate

35 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 19:06

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread2.0 wrote:Junior's just blocked me on Twatter for asking about this.

Apart from Ken Jnr and Mrs Bread2.0 how many people have blocked you from Twitter?

36 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 19:11

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Iles did once.

But then he rescinded it after a week.

So it was like one of your death threats - pointless, ineffective and mildly amusing.

37 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 19:14

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread2.0 wrote:So it was like one of your death threats - pointless, ineffective and mildly amusing.

Just ask LPP how pointless it was. If you can find him.

38 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 19:16

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:So it was like one of your death threats - pointless, ineffective and mildly amusing.

Just ask LPP how pointless it was. If you can find him.
Lucky Peter did one due to the amount of pics you kept sending him of your wonky tits.

39 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 19:17

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sod that!

I'm not wading through 27 paragraphs (and 2 pages' worth of emojis) about how you bored him to death for anyone....

40 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 20:03

Sluffy

Admin
Going back to the thread for just a moment, Iles has recently tweeted this -

Understand #bwfc cannot pay traditional loan fees as per their embargo, but that they can pay percentage of player wage.

This appears to be where problem lies/lay with Ameobi deal. But negotiations continue.

It doesn't make any sense to me though?

If the conditions are the same as when the loan started and his wages have been paid in full (Anderson saying he paid all the last two months wages himself), then there should not be any problem - or am I missing something?

Even if we go into Admin before the end of the season, the players wages are guaranteed.

So where is the problem?

I think Marc Iles does really have a massive blind spot in comprehending even basic financial stuff and accordingly can not ask even the simplest of questions that would at least make some sense of what he has been told and is passing on to the rest of us.

Sorry Marc, no offence intended, just stating the obvious.

41 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Tue Jan 03 2017, 20:22

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I honestly think it's simpler than that.

By his own admission, Gartside threatened him when he first got the Bolton gig and he's never forgotten it.

And he's adopting the same "non-confrontational / toe the party line" approach with Anderson now.

Hence why he's happy to keep spouting whatever tripe they feed him without questioning it, despite some of it being obviously contradictory nonsense which even we can spot a mile off.

42 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Wed Jan 04 2017, 15:08

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
James Henry has permission to stay if Parky wants him.

43 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Fri Jan 06 2017, 14:18

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
It's official. James Henry has extended his loan to the end of the season. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

44 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Fri Jan 06 2017, 16:26

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
i have to say i've been a bit disappointed with Henry so far, lets hope he can improve over the second half of the season

45 Re: Will we lose any loan players in Jan? on Mon Jan 09 2017, 16:05

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bread2.0 wrote:Spearing's off to Newcastle in Jan - (£500k plus add-ons should they go up), done deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clearly we are a powerful site with the ability to steer public opinion, so I really need to stop making shit up and posting it on here when I'm pissed.

Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum