Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 0-0 Palace - Match Report Post #47

Bolton 0-0 Palace - Match Report Post #47

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Bolton 0-0 Palace - Match Report Post #47 on Wed Jan 04 2017, 13:35

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
3rd round of the FA Cup, Return of Chungy and Big Sam.. surely there'll be a decent crowd on for this.

I'm sensing a cup upset here, Palace seem to be in disarray and down to the bare bones with players such as Zaha and Sako at the Africans nations, Benteke and Danns injured, cabaye falling out with the fans.

The only thing they seem to have in their favour is that Allardyce has a good record against his old sides.

We've been very strong at home though, I'm predicting a 2-1 win.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Pity they're closing the top tiers again. I'll have to find pastures new.

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Couldn't give a shit about this game, it's more of a distraction than anything else, get out of this competition, concentrate on league.

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:Couldn't give a shit about this game, it's more of a distraction than anything else, get out of this competition, concentrate on league.

We need the money

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ref watch: Roger East to oversee Crystal Palace FA Cup tie

Roger East will officiate Wanderers’ FA Cup third round clash with Crystal Palace at Macron Stadium.

He has overseen 17 matches so far this season, issuing 74 yellow and five red cards across all four division of English football.

An experienced Premier League official, he has been involved in the professional game for the past 11 seasons and last took charge of a Bolton game when the Whites hosted Liverpool in an FA Cup fourth round replay two years ago.

His last Palace fixture meanwhile was a 1-1 draw for the Selhurst Park outfit against Arsenal in the Premier League last April.

Michael McDonough and Matthew Wilkes will run the line, whilst Robert Jones is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think Palace will stuff us. They have class all over the park and although they won't play their first team, fringe players like Lee will get involved and will be fighting for a regular starting spot. I think it will be 3 nil to Palace with Chungy playing a blinder. Allardyce has already shown he hates us and will be our worst enemy, desperate to win this game.

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:I think Palace will stuff us.

Of course you do.

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i'm not going, i haven't been to a cup game for years and i'm not arsed about this one either.

Do some other clubs include cup games in their season tickets? I think it would be a good idea, at least you would get a decent crowd

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:i'm not going, i haven't been to a cup game for years and i'm not arsed about this one either.

Do some other clubs include cup games in their season tickets? I think it would be a good idea, at least you would get a decent crowd

Who've City got?

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm not going, i haven't been to a cup game for years and i'm not arsed about this one either.

Who've City got?
 no idea, can you tell me?

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't support them

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think it'll be a tight game providing Parkinson plays a full strength team. We might get a draw.

If Liam Trotter plays we'll get dicked.

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Game has arrived at the right time, need to find an answer to no Ameobi, hopefully it will be clough, clayton and vela playing off madine, with Clayton playing down the middle.

Suspect that Trotter will be on the bench as both Ameobi and Henry are not available, may even get a game if we want to try to off load him in January.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So was the tweet about Henry being allowed to stay untrue?

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Just had a look at their official Twitter feed and can't find anything.

Where'd you hear it?

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
wanderlust wrote:So was the tweet about Henry being allowed to stay untrue?

last rumour I heard was, we have been told he can stay but it won't be sorted in time.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread2.0 wrote:Just had a look at their official Twitter feed and can't find anything.

Where'd you hear it?
on that fancy tinternet thingy bread

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Whereabouts?

That interwebs is quite a big place.

I've heard it's even bigger than Whittam's ego and that's yuge.....

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Bread2.0 wrote:Whereabouts?

That interwebs is quite a big place.

I've heard it's even bigger than Whittam's box and that's yuge.....
I've heard the same

rammywhite

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I'm not bothered about the result. All I want is to make sure that key players don't get injured and we don't get any red cards. Keeping the squad fit and together for the promotion push is far more important than this or any other cup game.
Let's face it- we're not going to get anywhere near winning the cup but we might get very near to promotion.

Cajunboy

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
rammywhite wrote:I'm not bothered about the result. All I want is to make sure that key players don't get injured and we don't get any red cards. Keeping the squad fit and together for the promotion push is far more important than this or any other cup game.
Let's face it- we're not going to get anywhere near winning the cup but we might get very near to promotion.
  My thoughts too, plus we sure don't want a draw and therefore a replay.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You negative fuckwits, I want to win the game 6-0 and send out a message that Bolton are on their way back to the top.

I despair of our "fans" at times.

rammywhite

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:You negative fuckwits, I want to win the game 6-0 and send out a message that Bolton are on their way back to the top.

But they won't and they're not. So why engender false hope?

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:You negative fuckwits, I want to win the game 6-0 and send out a message that Bolton are on their way back to the top.

But they won't and they're not. So why transgender false hope?
no need for that

rammywhite

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
whatsgoingon wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

But they won't and they're not. So why transgender false hope?
no need for that

WGO- that's very naughty.!!

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
More bullery. I'm ringing Stonewall.

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good effort, bread

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggers, why are you searching for "fat, camp, Bolton man" ?

Sluffy

Admin

Rolling Eyes

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Where do I find his spoken poetry?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum