You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » BWFC 1-2 Swindon - Match Report Post #23

BWFC 1-2 Swindon - Match Report Post #23

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

observer

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Jack Russell wrote:Parky should have made the changes a lot earlier, why the fuck he left Madine on the pitch when he was
obviously knackered ? when a player is leaning forward holding his hips and out of breath means replace him ?? they turned out the same as they did at Chesterfield, a chance missed as the surrounding teams bar Scunthorpe  lost points. ::mad::
I agree... and unfortunately when we finish third and don't get promoted, we can look back at this game and Chesterfield and wonder what would have been had we played well.  I think if we do not get promoted, KA will have a tough time getting money to continue this venture.  I truly hope that I am wrong and that the teams around us have their bad days as well... but losing to the bottom six, especially at home is a sure fire method of not finishing top two.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I thought Madine had a decent game. He's in the team to win the ball which he did time and time again. But Clough plays too wide and Vela's support was lacking. Madine was isolated. He needs to play with someone alongside him.

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
It probably would help Madine having a strike partner but i can't see Parky changing formation any time soon

King Bill

David Lee
David Lee
A missed oppurtunity for sure. But we are still in a great position.

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I thought at 1-0 we would go on to win we had control, then once they equalised we seemed to lose all our energy, parky should have put fresh legs on but failed to act, i thought Swindon to be fair played well. but we shot ourselves in the foot a draw was a bad result this was a really poor day.

For all Nat's talk we missed Ameobe and this will become more apparent the longer we are without him, i hope a deal can be done  but not hopeful, we have very little after the first eleven

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
wessy wrote:I thought at 1-0 we would go on to win we had control, then once they equalised we seemed to lose all our energy, parky should have put fresh legs on but failed to act, i thought Swindon to be fair played well. but we shot ourselves in the foot a draw was a bad result this was a really poor day.

For all Nat's talk we missed Ameobe and this will become more apparent the longer we are without him, i hope a deal can be done  but not hopeful, we have very little after the first eleven
Ameobi was on the bench for Newcastle on Saturday although apparently they are trying to get Townsend back which would push him further down the pecking order.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum