Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 15:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes a young girl has vanished due to parent neglect!! Two suspects from six years ago, one square chin, one long. How many other children have gone missing and the taxman is still funding the search for them after six years? Furthermore the child may have a new lifestyle now which she may prefer to that of her negligent parents.
Ffs these two are really passing me off now!!!

2The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 15:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It would be interesting to know what it's actually costing the taxpayer. The media tends to find a way of arriving at a ludicrous figure with these things. What it would cost for everybody involved to fly out there first class and stay in five star accommodation, assuming the investigation went on for five years...that sort of idea.

Leaving a three year old alone, asleep, in a foreign country is my idea of bad parenting, not just because of the risk of kidnap. But it's an error of judgement that lots of people make who don't deserve to go through what these two have.

It even drives me, a member of the general public, mad wondering what happened there. I can't imagine how the parents must feel.

3The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes a young girl has vanished due to parent neglect!!  Two suspects from six years ago, one square chin, one long. How many other children have gone missing and the taxman is still funding the search for them after six years?  Furthermore the child may have a new lifestyle now which she may prefer to that of her negligent parents.
It's about time the mods stepped in and told you to fuck off.

I'm sure you've won medals for your parenting skills.

4The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 16:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I for one am fucking sick of hearing about this now.

No other missing people get publicity like this.

5The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 16:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes a young girl has vanished due to parent neglect!!  Two suspects from six years ago, one square chin, one long. How many other children have gone missing and the taxman is still funding the search for them after six years?  Furthermore the child may have a new lifestyle now which she may prefer to that of her negligent parents.

There is a big difference though Natasha, they left their very young kids in their apartment while both parents fucked off downstairs to get pissed!

6The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 16:08

There aren't 2 suspects, it's 2 e-fits of the same man.

7The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is not a cat in hell's chance of finding her now IF she is alive that is!

8The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 16:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope they find the bastard .

9The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 16:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

More than you have! Very Happy 

10The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 17:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:There is a big difference though Natasha, they left their very young kids in their apartment while both parents fucked off downstairs to get pissed!
So we shouldn't try everything in our power to find her just because her parents were reckless?

11The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:There is a big difference though Natasha, they left their very young kids in their apartment while both parents fucked off downstairs to get pissed!
So we shouldn't try everything in our power to find her just because her parents were reckless?
It is well over 6 years since this happened.

Time to call it quits I'm afraid.

12The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

If they have a new lead they might as well see where it ends up imo.

13The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

If they have a new lead they might as well see where it ends up imo.
It is great that the McCann's have determination to find her where as most would have given up a long time ago, it just makes me think that they are living off this now or have something to hide as they just won't let it drop in my opinion.

As Soul Kitchen says, it must be costing a fortune all this.

14The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The new evidence that has come to light doesn't fill me with confidence. The E-Fits could be anyone and a man carrying a small child in his arms at night is hardly something that would seem to be out of place in a holiday resort.

15The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:It is great that the McCann's have determination to find her where as most would have given up a long time ago, it just makes me think that they are living off this now or have something to hide as they just won't let it drop in my opinion.

As Soul Kitchen says, it must be costing a fortune all this.
You don't have children do you KP. If you lost a child you would NEVER give up looking.

If they had something to hide they wouldn't be creating as much media attention as they can.

These poor people lost their daughter because they were stupid. Not nasty, just stupid. Imagine how they feel, how impossible their lives must be.

16The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They will never move on until they get closure.

17The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am all for them following new leads as evidence shows the initial case was not done properly and important leads not followed up.  As has already been stated, a parent would never give up looking for a missing child.

How many other British kids went missing whilst on holiday, in the last 6 years?

18The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I am all for them following new leads as evidence shows the initial case was not done properly and important leads not followed up.  As has already been stated, a parent would never give up looking for a missing child.

How many other British kids went missing whilst on holiday, in the last 6 years?
I doubt very much the Portuguese authorities followed up this new lead at the time Maddy was reported missing. They got tunnel vision and fixated on the McCanns rather than keeping an open mind. In their defence they had never dealt with a case like this before and were woefully ill prepared for both the investigation and the media attention.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Oct 15 2013, 07:04; edited 1 time in total

19The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 19:12

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I for one pray that eventually they find this kid, i can't think of anything much worse than feeling guilty because you took your eye of the ball, not only feeling the agony of a lost child but having to put up with the utter bilge put out by thoughtless or brainless tossers who seem incapable of putting themselves in this position.

I do not believe a parent exists that has not taken there eye of the ball for a short while, if the punishment for having a meal and a glass of wine equate to a lifetime of sadness, then i say we are all probably guilty but lucky. Think things through before publishing such a callous view.

Yes she may have a new lifestyle guessing it involves fear and possibly abuse, but lets forget her because her parents where foolish. As for Portugal hold your head in shame. sorry for  sitting on the fence.

20The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Oct 14 2013, 19:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I for one pray that eventually they find this kid, i can't think of anything much worse than feeling guilty because you took your eye of the ball, not only feeling the agony of a lost child but having to put up with the utter bilge put out by thoughtless or brainless tossers who seem incapable of putting themselves in this position.

I do not believe a parent exists that has not taken there eye of the ball for a short while, if the punishment for having a meal and a glass of wine equate to a lifetime of sadness, then i say we are all probably guilty but lucky. Think things through before publishing such a callous view.

Yes she may have a new lifestyle guessing it involves fear and possibly abuse, but lets forget her because her parents where foolish. As for Portugal hold your head in shame. sorry for  sitting on the fence.
Top post. Being a parent I share your sentiments. They were on the first night of a family holiday and they let their guard down. Their actions will haunt them for the rest of their lives. It's punishment enough without having to read some of the dross and untruths churned out by the gutter press.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum