Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pratley out for rest of the season

+5
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
karlypants
whatsgoingon
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Pratley out for rest of the season Tue Jan 17 2017, 22:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pratley will miss the remainder of the season after undergoing more surgery

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

While I feel for him because whatever you think about him as a player he looks a decent lad, that is £32k per week we're paying out for fuck all (him and sparky) and if Cardiff have a get out clause for Amos after signing McGregor on loan for the rest of the season. That would be £50k per week with a third choice goalkeeper to show for it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He isn't on £32k per week, don't make shit up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Darren Pratley looks likely to miss the remainder of the season after undergoing further surgery.

The midfielder, who suffered a fractured bone in his leg and ankle ligament damage during the Whites' opening fixture of the season against Sheffield United, had recently returned to training.

But the 31-year-old is now set for another spell on the sidelines after a recent operation.

"It's massively disappointing for Darren who underwent another operation yesterday," said manager Phil Parkinson. "There was a problem with the scar tissue around the original injury and Darren felt that he couldn't carry on as it was.

"He wasn't able to contribute like he wanted to and he's a very, very honest lad. We made a decision with him and Matt Barrass, our physiotherapist, to get the additional operation done now and hopefully it's gone well.

"There's a lot of trauma involved in his injury and it's a real shame for both Darren and ourselves.

"We'll move on though and wish him all the best in his recovery."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:He isn't on £32k per week, don't make shit up.
WGO clearly said that the 32k was for Pratley and Sparky combined. Perhaps you could read the posts properly before making yourself look like a right bellend.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
WGO clearly said that the 32k was for Pratley and Sparky combined. Perhaps you could read the posts properly before making yourself look like a right bellend.

I read what I want to read.

Anyway, I thought you'd left. Do I have to cancel the party, I've already bought the sausage rolls.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ignore her 58, you keep it up  Very Happy

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Anyway, I thought you'd left. Do I have to cancel the party, I've already bought the sausage rolls.
Can we have sandwiches with the crusts cut off and little pork pies too!

I'm not a fan of smoked salmon, so can you please do a few extra egg and cress.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

You have had far too many sausages in your lifetime.

Better give them up now after your famous "incident"!

10Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 15:53

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Which is why continually make yourself look a bellend, is the party in your oversized and slightly whiffy box

11Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:ignore her 58, you keep it up  Very Happy

Bit insensitive to bring up his impotence.

12Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You have had far too many sausages in your lifetime.

I've always enjoyed a good sausage. I recently tried Rankin's sausage....bloody marvellous.

13Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Can we have sandwiches with the crusts cut off and little pork pies too!

I'm not a fan of smoked salmon, so can you please do a few extra egg and cress.

It was to be a classy party, not a kid's birthday bash.

14Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:23

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

I never said I was leaving. Anyway,  it's best I stick around around so I can point out when you're making yourself look like a knob. My presence here will ultimately make you a better poster and a better person in general. You'll thank me one day.

15Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:28

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

I never said I was leaving. Anyway,  it's best I stick around around so I can point out when you're making yourself look like a knob. My presence here will ultimately make you a better poster and a better person in general. You'll thank me one day.
You're a top guy 58 and for that reason I'm letting you in on my new invention - fresh tomatoes - in a tin, 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:You're a top guy 58

Embarrassing post.

17Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:You have had far too many sausages in your lifetime.

I've always enjoyed a good sausage. I recently tried Rankin's sausage....bloody marvellous.
But they only get a 3 and a half stars out of 5 on the Waitrose website.

18Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:But they only get a 3 and a half stars out of 5 on the Waitrose website.

Like you shop at Waitrose.

Just buy some, and when you're biting into that juicy sausage think of me.

19Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:But they only get a 3 and a half stars out of 5 on the Waitrose website.

Like you shop at Waitrose.

Just buy some, and when you're biting into that juicy sausage think of me.
affraid

20Pratley out for rest of the season Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another thread turned into a sausage-fest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum