Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pratley out for rest of the season

+5
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
karlypants
whatsgoingon
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

breaking news! Nat's been on telly to complain about KP's lurking at Bargain Booze

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:That's too much effort, sorry.

I only hang around behind Bargain Booze.

It bothers me that you'd rather be out in the cold behind some bins than in a warm bedroom.

33Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:55

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I had to read back through the quotes then and make sure it wasn't kp we were talking about.

I think it goes without saying that KP will already he hiding under your bed.
That's too much effort, sorry.

Don't apologise, it's a relief if I'm being honest.

34Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:breaking news! Nat's been on telly to complain about KP's lurking at Bargain Booze

Oh look, it's Norpig the jinx. Shouldn't you be on the Man City forum?

35Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I had to read back through the quotes then and make sure it wasn't kp we were talking about.

I think it goes without saying that KP will already he hiding under your bed.
That's too much effort, sorry.

Don't apologise, it's a relief if I'm being honest.
Laughing

36Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Don't apologise, it's only hand relief I want if I'm being honest.

37Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why am i a jinx?

38Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

and Nuts it's back  cheers

39Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:why am i a jinx?

We were winning 1-0 last night, then your jinx kicked in. You said you wanted us to lose.

You owe BWFC £250k.

40Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't take any notice of the game last night and didn't come on here so it's not my fault. I think you are in love with me Nat, always thinking about me aren't you?

41Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:i didn't take any notice of the game last night and didn't come on here so it's not my fault. I think you are in love with me Nat, always thinking about me aren't you?

There's hardly anyone left but you two lovebirds. You're in danger of going all The Blue Lagoon on the rest of us although Nat ain't no Brooke Shields.

42Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Norpig wrote:i didn't take any notice of the game last night and didn't come on here so it's not my fault. I think you are in love with me Nat, always thinking about me aren't you?

There's hardly anyone left but you two lovebirds. You're in danger of going all The Blue Lagoon on the rest of us although Nat ain't no Brooke Shields.
Don't you mean more like Brokeback Mountain?

43Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:32

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:

Don't you mean more like Brokeback Mountain?

I did mean that. That's exactly what I meant. Yes.

44Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe the mods haven't dished out bans for all this bullery.

Norpig must have photos of sluffy visiting Bargain Booze.

45Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:49

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

6 posts on Pratley, 12 posts on party food and the rest complete drivel. Mad

Was hoping Pratley would be back, I think he could have made a difference at this level.

46Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:6 posts on Pratley, 12 posts on party food and the rest complete drivel. Mad

Proof that a sausage roll is more interesting than Darren Pratley.

47Pratley out for rest of the season - Page 3 Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of the season Wed Jan 18 2017, 21:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:6 posts on Pratley, 12 posts on party food and the rest complete drivel. Mad

Proof that a sausage roll is more interesting than Darren Pratley.
Even my phone doesn't like Pratley.

It can't find any replacements. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum