You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 1-2 Charlton - Match Report Post #15

Bolton 1-2 Charlton - Match Report Post #15

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't think he can change. I have no doubt it'll be the same team at MK Dons next weekend.
..and that's the stumbling block. We've been here before with managers who are dogmatic about their playing style, Coyle for example. Problem with that is that certain players are more suited to particular playing styles so managers shape their squad and favour players who fit with their approach - and when a shake up is needed, it's then difficult to adapt to new systems and make new selections with players who have been frozen out and a team unfamiliar with their new roles. Top managers create flexible rotated squads that can adapt their style as needed and all have game time experience and fitness.

Sluffy

Admin
Dreadful defending by us -

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
it was the wifes birthday yesterday so we went out in Manchester and i missed the match, good choice by the sounds and from what i've read as well.

It is time to find a striker who can actually score, we will slip down the table if we can't score more goals and yes i do mean ALF  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:it was the wifes birthday yesterday so we went out in Manchester and i missed the match.

I'll save Boggers the effort.....shit fan.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig,you should have taken her to the match,as a special treat.

rammywhite

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
boltonbonce wrote:Norpig,you should have taken her to the match,as a special treat.

It would have saved you your next anniversary present as she'd have left you by now if you had taken her

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
rammywhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Norpig,you should have taken her to the match,as a special treat.

It would have saved you your next anniversary present as she'd have left you by now if you had taken her
Laughing

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:it was the wifes birthday yesterday so we went out in Manchester and i missed the match.

I'll save Boggers the effort.....shit fan.
i have been a shit fan this year but i reckon i've still been to more games than you over the years

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
rammywhite wrote:

she has been a couple of times but that was in the glory days when we played Arsenal. She just wanted to see Thierry Henry in the flesh  Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum