Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Macron "sponsorship"

+7
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Macron "sponsorship" Empty Macron "sponsorship" Thu Jan 26 2017, 19:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton apparantly faced a court date with Macron next month due to unpaid bills for equipment and merchandise.  Apparantly a deal has now been agreed to avoid the court date.  Also the caterers at the Macron are apparantly owed money too and the discussions are ongoing.

2Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Thu Jan 26 2017, 19:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS have come to a financial agreement with stadium sponsors Macron to avoid appearing in court to answer a winding-up petition.

A court date of February 6 had been reserved after the Italian sportswear firm took legal action to recover money owed for equipment and merchandise.

But club sources confirmed today that the case will no longer be heard by the magistrate after a settlement was reached between the two parties.

It is understood, however, that Wanderers remain in dispute with catering partner Heathcote's.

The company, owned by lifelong Bolton fan and celebrity chef Paul Heathcote, has been the club and hotel’s official catering partner since 2013.

The Whites have refused to comment officially, other than to state that negotiations are “ongoing.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Thu Jan 26 2017, 21:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from Anderson's son -

In the last 24hrs had rumour after rumour on the financial side attacks by weirdos such as disley .None are true. None have come true.

4Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Thu Jan 26 2017, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It annoys me that his English skills are so poor.

5Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Thu Jan 26 2017, 21:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It annoys me that his English skills are so poor.

I'm sorry, I do my best!

Very Happy

6Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Sat Jan 28 2017, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's inevitable that there will be cashflow problems and abundant rumours whilst our financial position remains precarious so it's no big surprise and I guess we just have to hope there's a longer term solution in the pipeline. Whilst I am delighted that we are still trading and doing pretty well on the pitch considering, I increasingly suspect that promotion is essential to our long-term financial survival.

7Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Sat Jan 28 2017, 19:38

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:It's inevitable that there will be cashflow problems and abundant rumours whilst our financial position remains precarious so it's no big surprise and I guess we just have to hope there's a longer term solution in the pipeline. Whilst I am delighted that we are still trading and doing pretty well on the pitch considering, I increasingly suspect that promotion is essential to our long-term financial survival.

.......and after recent performances ,including todays, promotion is becoming more and more remote as a possibility

8Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Mon Jan 30 2017, 23:01

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Yeah, apparently we have to pay Macron for the kit... and we didn't pay. A club insider told me he was even baffled as they way he understood it they are supposed to pay us!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

get rid of Macron next season and get a new stadium sponsor, they've done nothing to help us and just used us for what sounds like free advertising. How can they be the kit and stadium sponsor and expect us to pay? Isn't the whole point of having a sponsor that they pay us?

They've probably be wining and dining at the stadium and lording it up and not actually contributed anything substantial to the club

10Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 10:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:get rid of Macron next season and get a new stadium sponsor, they've done nothing to help us and just used us for what sounds like free advertising. How can they be the kit and stadium sponsor and expect us to pay? Isn't the whole point of having a sponsor that they pay us?

They've probably be wining and dining at the stadium and lording it up and not actually contributed anything substantial to the club
I can just see it now, the Carrs pastie stadium.

11Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 10:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

that is a worry Martin  Very Happy

Trouble is these days it's seen as a quick way to make some money, in an ideal world it wouldn't have a sponsors name but i think those days are long gone, we just have to hope it's not a company with a stupid name or one that can be taken the piss out of.

Anyone remember when York City's ground became Kit Kat Crescent  Very Happy

12Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 10:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently a deal is in place with Red Bull to become the new sponsor. The stadium will be renamed to the red bull arena

13Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 10:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can Red Bull not buy us? That would be great, look what they've done for Leipzig in Germany

14Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 10:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whittam International might step in, but I'd want control of the team.

15Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:03

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Whittam International might step in, but I'd want control of the team.

Why?
In the past you've dismissed them all as utter ponces.
Would you rename the stadium as the 'Utter Ponces' arena?

16Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Why?

No, the stadium would be called 'The Natasha Whittam Arena' and common folk would be barred from entering.

On the playing side I would sack Parkinson, install myself as manager (with Boggers as my assistant), cancel all player contracts and sign Earnshaw, Lita, Windass and a host of other ex-Prem players with something to prove. They would be on £250 a week max.

We'd win the Champions League inside six years and be filthy rich. Even Bread and Wanderlust would go to a real game.

17Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:17

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No, the stadium would be called 'The Natasha Whittam Arena' and common folk would be barred from entering.

On the playing side I would sack Parkinson, install myself as manager (with Boggers as my assistant), cancel all player contracts and sign Earnshaw, Lita, Windass and a host of other ex-Prem players with something to prove. They would be on £250 a week max.

We'd win the Champions League inside six years and be filthy rich. Even Bread and Wanderlust would go to a real game.

I'm fairly common so you might not let me in- but what will you charge me for my season ticket?

18Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:

We'd win the Champions League inside six years and be filthy rich.

No David Nugent?

19Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:21

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Whittam International might step in, but I'd want control of the team in the showers.

Fixed. No charge.  Twisted Evil

20Macron "sponsorship" Empty Re: Macron "sponsorship" Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:No David Nugent?

Would you sign someone responsible for singeing your fanny?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum